BK Shivani on the foundations of BKWSU history

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

BK Shivani on the foundations of BKWSU history

Post by fluffy bunny »

Here is the Brahma Kumaris "public version" of their history care of their front

I can only understand a fraction of it ... but enough to know they are still repeating the big lie. It is amazing how calm and confident she can be of an illusion.

Does any Hindu speaker care to comment?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8n4nyCgoSU
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: BK Shivani on the foundations of BKWSU history

Post by shivsena »

fluffy bunny wrote:
Does any Hindu speaker care to comment?
The Yagya history, as narrated by both BKWSU and Aivv, are just a bunch of theories(hypothesis) with no concrete proof of any praveshtaa(entry) of shiv occuring in either Dada Lekhraj(Krishna) or sevakram(Ram) in the beginning in 1937 and this is proved by the Murli point which applies only to the behad ka drama. ("Jhooti kayaa--jhooti Maya--jhoota sab sansar".)

shivsena.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Dear Shivsena

Do not use the term hypothesis for that what do PBKs. A hypothesis always contain words "maybe", "probably" etc and is bound to only a speculation to be destroyed. A good scientist respecting the code of science will confirm that a hypothesis remains to be falsified. Read Popper, and you will see what I mean. True scientists whom AIVV teacher attacts for their pride so much remain much more humble than he is himself. What AIVV teacher has predicted till now as the trues boubd to happen, has not happened, yet he calls it true. What scientists call hypothesis that might explain some aspects of human life come true somtimes and sometimes do not come true, which scientinsts openly declare, yet AIVV teacher calls them proud egoists and liers. Well....
T.K
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Understand the historical facts of the organization.

Post by T.K »

fluffy bunny wrote: I can only understand a fraction of it ... but enough to know they are still repeating the big lie.
I watched the clip. What is the "big lie" you are referring to?

Here is the summary of the BK history I gathered from the clip:
Lekhraj Kirpalani got the Vishnu vision in Bombay. Then he got the visions of destruction and Golden Age in Benares. Then his daughter-in-law saw the red aura/bright eyed Lekhraj Kirpalani saying "..Shivoham, Shivoham", I think in Hyderabad.
However, B.K Shivani is quick to add that Lekhraj Kirpalani did not know what was happening to him and who was causing the visions and who said "Shivoham" through him.

This is in line with what I have heard other BK Seniors say in the last few weeks on PMTV.
I heard Dadi Janaki say that Lekhraj Kirpalani did not know/understand the "knowledge" himself in the beginning. (She also referred to her husband.)
I heard others say that the "knowledge became clearer" later, as time passed.
I heard B.K Shashi say that Baba (not sure which one) would say, "you will not see the next Diwali", as a way to motivate the BKs to make "fast effort". She did not say when exactly this happened.
Dadi Gulzar talked about putting their old diaries in a metal trunk and burying it under a water tank, presumably in their premises in Karachi. She even joked if people tried they may might find the diaries.
(Honestly I doubt paper inside a buried metal box will have survived 60 years of water, flora and fauna.)

The sense I am getting is that BKs are at least casually admitting that their teachings and their own understanding of it evolved over time. At some point they realized it was Shiva speaking through Lekhraj Kirpalani. They then seem to have gone and retroactively applied this information to explain all the previous events.

What they are NOT openly admitting about their history seems to be the following:
1. It took them good 14 years to realize Shiva was speaking and another 15 years for all aspects of the teachings to become "clear".
2. In those 14 years they believed Lekhraj Kirpalani was God and that they were all Gods.
3. Some aspects of their ultimate understanding were diametrically opposite to their initial understandings.
4. That they have retroactively applied the new information to older happenings.
5. Their multiple failed predictions of destruction.

Has this also been the long-term trend?
Thanks.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

ANU wrote: Dear Shivsena
Do not use the term hypothesis for that what do PBKs. A hypothesis always contain words "maybe", "probably" etc and is bound to only a speculation to be destroyed. Well....
Dear anu.

I take back the term "hypothesis"....The correct words are : "AK is just a bunch of lies, total lies and nothing else but lies" (Murli point: "Bhakti marg mein sab jhoot hi jhoot hai, sach ki ratti bhi nahin"....in Bhakti-marg(AK) there are only lies and nothing else, not even a grain of truth.")....if the outside Bhakti-marg is lies, then the shooting of it done in Sangamyug in the pbk seed world also has to be total lies.....i remember Baba Dixit's words spoken in 2000 during the mela of PBKs in calcutta....one student asked that : ''BKs have melas and now the PBKs are also doing the same thing''...then Baba Dixit replied that "the same shooting has to be done in the pbk seed world" ...in other words the shooting of lies(jhootkhand) has to start from the seed pbk world.

shivsena.