7 Rays of RajYoga

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
bksuresh108
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Improve my Spiritual life

7 Rays of RajYoga

Post by bksuresh108 »

Om Shanti

7 rays of RajYoga meditation is very useful easily make soul conciseness , make powerful Yoga with experience the seed stage of soul, purifying the nature and easily gain suyarajya Athigari
So i requested every BKs are must see the following website http://www.7raysrajyoga.com
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Re: 7 Rays of RajYoga

Post by shivshankar »

Very nice introduction into knowledge. Well done:)
raghu50
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I watch BrahmaKumaris everyday on Star Plus. The things that you discuss are very inspiring and amazing. I want to learn more of these things.That is why I want to join BrahmaKumaris

Post by raghu50 »

good good
raghu50
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I watch BrahmaKumaris everyday on Star Plus. The things that you discuss are very inspiring and amazing. I want to learn more of these things.That is why I want to join BrahmaKumaris

Post by raghu50 »

When will the world end?
I read this on worldslastchance.com
It was written there that the world will end after 4000 years.
Is this true?
Reply back soon

Raghav
raghu50

Post by raghu50 »

hi
Attachments
class_VII_HHW.pdf
(91.21 KiB) Downloaded 691 times
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

When will the world end?
I read this on worldslastchance.com
It was written there that the world will end after 4000 years.
Is this true?
Reply back soon
Raghav
Dear Raghav,
Om Shanti. I think you should first focus on knowing about yourself (i.e soul), God (the Supreme Soul) and the world drama cycle before thinking of destruction. Destruction of the world would take place whenever it is supposed to take place. But our focus should be on inculcating the knwoledge that God is giving us to change from human beings to deities in the form of Murlis.
OGS,
Arjun
raghu50

Post by raghu50 »

Where can I find Murlis in this forum?

Please post the link

Raghu50