Global Brahma Kumaris / Liberated BKs

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
Pari
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was previously posting as bkry in the ex-BK Forum. I was introduced to this website and I was wondering as to who all the other parties refered to here were.

Global Brahma Kumaris / Liberated BKs

Post by Pari »

There is a discussion going on related to Global Brahma Kumaris and Liberated BKs. Can you come and give your comments and views? The link to the forum is

http://globalbk.socialgo.com/forum/top/3

I have just started another topic on it at

http://globalbk.socialgo.com/forum/top/10
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Global Brahma Kumaris / Liberated BKs

Post by bansy »

This topic is also being dicussed in bkinfo :

http://www.brahmakumaris.info/forum/vie ... acc#p31713

Brahmakumaris.info has become a forum where the focus is BK bashing. If you have something tohate about BKs then that is the right forum for you. Things have moved on from the a few years ago. Even this BK-PBK forum was split off from brahmakumaris.info by its owners, and in some ways have also been expelled.
john morgan
ex-BK

Post by john morgan »

Nuffin like a good bash - if you're a party animal.
bansy

Post by bansy »

party animal.
I suggest the "District 9 BK" for that :laugh:
brahmakumaris.info
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Clarify division of forums.

Post by brahmakumaris.info »

bansy wrote:Brahmakumaris.info has become a forum where the focus is BK bashing. If you have something tohate about BKs then that is the right forum for you. Even this BK-PBK forum was ... in some ways ... expelled.
The Brahmakumaris.info 'User log for Cautions, Suspension, Bans etc' is kept here.

In fact, surprising few individuals have ever had to be banned, and those were not without very good reason. Even in the cases of temporary measures such as suspensions (in order to protect the forum allow individuals to cool off), such actions do not happen without considerable attempts to mediate a resolution beforehand.

The decision to split the forum, and the successful encouragement of three other forums for BKs, BK and PBKs and ex-BKs, was made mainly due to a lack of resources and, secondly, to encourage more mutually acceptable environments for each group. We welcome this fourth new and independent discussion BK forum.

Brahmakumaris.info was never intended as a free social forum for all parties or a small clique. From its very inception, it was intended as a serious discussion in order to work to document the Brahma Kumari movement, honestly and in its entirely, and support those negatively affected by it. Not every individual member understood, accepted this, nor were willing to aspire to the standards we aimed for.

Unfortunately, a few seemed to consider that it was their birthright to take, do as they please, and yet give nothing in return to support it; caring little for what effect their actions had on the whole nor appreciating the full human costs of maintain such a site. Individuals that quite honestly know very little about how the site runs, who we are or what we do.

As administrators of such as site, we are privvy to much more information than often we can publish, even when such information would explain actions that have been taken in the past, as to do so would be to contravene the general confidentiality that we afford our members. This can make it difficult for us to defend ourselves at times.

Bansy has never been banned from Brahmakumaris.info, nor even her behavior criticized. When this forum was started, she was automatically afforded moderator status and, as an independent BK supporter, she was encouraged to breath life into.

Please see the detailed account of her own decision to leave, here.

We are deeply sorry that having refused to respond to admin correspondence, reactivate her account and accept the new Code of Ethics at Brahmakumaris.info, for her own reasons, that Bansy now feels a need to join others in demeaning the site by spread false and prejudicial information. With her good relationship with the BKWSU, access to Murlis and so on, we always felt she could share much more with others, as we wished to, and regret that she did not during her time with us.

Due to other pressures, it is unlikely that we will be able to follow this discussion.
Pari
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was previously posting as bkry in the ex-BK Forum. I was introduced to this website and I was wondering as to who all the other parties refered to here were.

Post by Pari »

Wow. A lot of things sure have happened in the internet during the past few years when I off doing others things.
Pari

Post by Pari »

I have inserted the following in the Global BK Forum, what do you think of it? I am going to leave all the ex-BK web site and this forum addresses there so that people can come here or to the other websites whichever suits them.

Term No.25 : GBKs shall not get involved with the administration of the Brahma Kumaris. Neither are we involved with getting the Brahma Kumaris administration to answer for any wrong doings. The ex-BK web-sites are more involved with that and we should just leave it to them.
Pari

Post by Pari »

The Global BK Forum does not exist anymore. If anyone wants to read the articles which I have written, the names and links for articles and videos by me can be found at:
Global Brahma Kumaris - Pari's articles and videos

The links to the latest articles are on the top so that one can easily know if there are new articles that have been written. One can also get the links through the words in the Index. Please click on the alphabets below (which links you to the relevant pages).

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I wonder why you decided to shut down Global BKs ... and if you see any changes happening within the BK world?
Pari

Post by Pari »

fluffy bunny wrote:I wonder why you decided to shut down Global BKs ... and if you see any changes happening within the BK world?
I did not intend to shut down the Global BK Forum. It was a free one. I was planning to go for the paid plan but overlooked it because I was too busy. Socialgo asked me if I would like to re-activate the forum. But there can be a lot of work deleting stuff when people come and put advertisements there. I also do not want to waste my time doing that. Now that the site has become more popular, there are more people adamently trying to leave their advertisements there. So, I have formed the view that a web-site is easier to manage.

I have not been to the Brahma Kumaris lately, so I am not sure of what is going on there. I will be going to my place in Abu Road, India at the end of 2012. So, maybe, after that I might have some news for you about what is happening in the BK world.
Pari

Post by Pari »

The Global Brahma Kumaris has begun including more than just BKs outside acting freely. So I have begun changing it a little at:
1. Brahma Kumari's Articles: by Aliens, Reptilians, Mapmakers (this web-site also has the web-address of brahmakumari.net)
2. Global Brahma Kumaris

Actually, it will be changing to include more because my Copper Aged past births were meant to play their role now. Since I have leant how to handle it, and since those past births are quite virtuous in their ways, I am allowing them more room to explain and so my understanding has increased. I will be posting again actively after a couple of months so as to allow my Copper Aged mapmaker past births to play their role to a greater extent (compared with what I was allowing them previously).

I have created the following web-pages and I have left the link to this PBK forum there:

1. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums
(at Global Brahma Kumaris)

2. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums
(at Global Brahma Kumaris - Intro)

3. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums
(at Brahma Kumari's Articles: by Aliens, Reptilians, Mapmakers)

4. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums
(at The Words of Enki)

5. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums
(at Aliens, Reptilians, Mapmakers, Past Births, Nephilim, Giants & the Anunnaki)

6. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums
(at Thought for Today)

7. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums
(at Thought for Today 2)

8. Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums
(at Meditation Commentaries & Visualization)

I decided to have a network of web-sites which will also have back-ups of my articles so that if one of my web-sites is not coming up, the person can always go to the other web-sites to read something. This will also allow me to spend a long time in Abu Road, India at the end of this year (and at other times) without having to look into my web-sites to see if everything is alright for those who are reading the articles. Since there are many articles, I have begun categorising them too so that the reader can easily choose what the reader wants to read.