Gita patshalas or Gadbad shalas ???

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Re: Murlis say: Manushya ie. BKs-PBKs preach untruth (lies).

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: So manushya means BKs and PBKs only and whatever they speak about the creator and his creation is all false. BKs preach that ShivBaba is creator and Krishna(Lekhraj Kirpalani-adam-prajapita-Narayan) is his creation, while PBKs preach that ShivBaba is creator and Ram(Veerendra Dev Dixit-adam-prajapita-Narayan) is his creation; both these beliefs are false as per the above Murlis. Only when the true spiritual Father(Ramshivbaba) comes in the end, then the truth about the creator and his creation will be revealed to the BK-PBK world.
....SHIV can never be called as creator without his permanent Chariot....so it is ShivBaba who is creator i.e SHIV+Ram....so no question of Ram be called as creation...but yes in Murli it has been said that "GOD IS ONE TOH GOD KA BACHCHA BHI ONE" from the point of view of soul consciousness SHIV is called as Father and Ram as only child of SHIV as Ram attains SHIV's stage that is 100% and no one else do so.....
In almost all Murlis the word "manushya" is somewhere mentioned, but this word is taken for granted by BKs and PBKs as refering to souls of the outside world; but why would Shiva talk about the souls of the outside world, who are never going to read the Murlis in their lifetime. If this one word "manushya" is understood in proper perspective, then the whole mystery of creator/creation can be solved. Shiva has spoken the Murlis between 1965-69 and every Murli describes the behad ka drama which was going to unfold in future and so the word "manushya" clearly refers to BK-PBKs who think they are manu(Brahma) ki aulad(manushya) and during the shooting period of Brahma ki raat, both are ignorant about the secret of the creator and his creation.
sorry but it is you who took the advance knowledge in wrong way.....MANUSHYA are creation of MANU and that is BRAHMA but the creation of BRAHMA are BRAHMAN's...hence MANUSHYA are termed to BRAHMAN's...of course to both BK-PBK's but if you want more refined points then MANUSHYA is termed to only those souls who take complete 84 births.....in one of the Murli it has been quoted that "Manushya toh 84 janm lete hai"....but the Brahmins are the highest one from ShivBaba's point of view,even higher than DEVTA's.....but the question is what do you want to tell from this....??????

Talking about the Murli point
Murli 22-3-08 says: "Tum jaante ho ki satya bolne wala ek Bap hi hai; baaki jo bhi manushya matra ishwar ke liye jo bhi raasta batate hain aur unki rachna ke liye jo bolte hain so toh sabhi jhoot hai."[meaning: " you know that truth is spoken by Father alone; rest all human beings who show the way to meet God and speak about his creation are all lies."]
Murli 13-3-08 says: "Bap ki sacchi mat milti hai; doosre sab jhooti mat dete hain; Manushya manushya ko sab jhooti mat dete hain; gaya hua hai...jhooti kaya jhooti Maya...jhoota sab sansar...yahan toh sab jhoot hi jhoot hai."[ meaning: Only Father gives you the truth; the rest all give you untruth; human beings all give untruth to each other; it has been sung...jhooti kaya jhooti Maya...the whole world is untruth....there is nothing but untruth here."]
....what do you believe yourself as? MANUSHYA or something else.....if you consider yourself as manushya,then why should we listen to you,because "Manushya manushya ko sab jhooti mat dete hain" and if you don't consider yourself as manushya that is Brahman then ...?????
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Re: Is it so easy to meet God Shiva in person !!!!!

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: 1. If meeting God Shiva is so easy and simple then why there is no rememberence of the above procedures in Bhakti-marg scriptures, [where it is mentioned that the path to meet God is hazardous and lacerating and filled with many obstacles-vigna and only very few souls can walk on that path. ]
...in Murli it has been stated that "Bhaktimarg mein dekho kitna bhatakna padta hai aur yaha dekho baap kitne sahaj roop se bachchon se roz milte hai"....when it is said SAHAJ RAJYOG,then the process of getting GOD should be SAHAJ... about your doubt it is true in Bhaktimarg it has been shown like that but for this i want to keep my views....
to show the path to GOD as difficult might be for the reason that business of GURU's should go long and hence such terrible hard path's have been discussed so that public get frightened and think that that's not their business and they should be happy in little much of Bhakti.....second main reason might be the core point.To meet GOD and to stand on the expectation of GOD are two different things.....i think when we say that i accepted the particular CORPOREAL FORM OF Father as ShivBaba it is our acknowledgement which continues to move in path of nischay and anischay in purusharth days but the thing is said to be completed when our purusharth reaches to the Father's satisfaction level and he accepts us as the child of him,not only by mere words but by aur deeds and actions too(for example:baba says meethe bachche,but are we ready for that title now?) and to reach this perfection and to meet GOD is really difficult for us....
2. Repeated meetings with God Shiva in mt. abu and Kampil have not resulted in any inheritance or blessings(health-wealth-happiness or boon of immortality) being bestowed by the spiritual Father on any child in last 70 years [ Murli says: "Bap kahene se varsa milta hai" ]
....same answer is applicable here
3. Murlis say that " Bap sirf atmaon se baat karte hain" and "ruhani Bap ruhani bacchon se baat karte hain"....but at present all BKs and PBKs are jeev-atmas (and not atma) and are jismani bacche(not ruhani bache)
....and so arises the most important question... is the whole procedure of meeting God Shiva in person.... is it just an illusion or is it an absolute certainity that one is meeting God Shiva face to face !!!!!!....this very important fact has to be decided by each BK and PBK himself and not by Didis or Dadis or Baba Dixit.
"Tum jaante ho hum sab hai Brahmakumar aur brahmakumariyan.Ab Shudra kumar aur kumariyan nahi hai.Brahma aur B.K ka aapas mein kitna love hai kyonki yah ho gaye ishwariya santaan.Ishwar toh hai nirakar.Unke saath love toh Sakar mein chahiye na.Nirakar ko kaise love kar sakenge .Aatma sharir se alag ho jaati hai toh love nahi hota.Jeev aatma aur parmatma jab Sakar mein mile toh love ho."---------MU 1.1.87

"Baba aatmaon say baat kartey hain. Aatma na kah jeevatma kahengey kyonki jab aatma akeli hai toh bol nahee saktee. Sharir bigar aatma, aatma say baat nahee kartee."-----------MU 8.10.07
no explanation required for the concept of atma and jeev-atma....
....still if you want to misguide ,you can do so.....now let me know what concept you want to dig out from these questions?....clear your concept....
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: no explanation required for the concept of atma and jeev-atma....
....still if you want to misguide ,you can do so.....now let me know what concept you want to dig out from these questions?....clear your concept....
Dear rudraputra.

I have no desire to misguide anyone; all truth seekers in the world are being misguided by self-proclaimed deh-dhari gurus in both the worlds; today the most corruption and adulteration takes place in the name of God by these gurus who make a false show that they are nimit souls who help other souls to achieve self-realisation and God-realisation, but no guru has the courage to say openly that "i am Satguru and so only remember me and i will liberate you from all sins and take you in the new world"; i have yet to see a single soul being liberated of bodily bondage by any guru of the world; i am just a seeker of truth and i wish to make my brothers aware that the true spiritual knowledge and true Satguru will come only in future, the details of his personaltiy and how and when HE will come is given in code form in Murlis and Vanis and only those souls who repeatedly(7-8 times) read these Sangamyugi scriptures will touched by that personality and will be face to face with Satguru in future.

It is said in Murlis: "jo oote so arjun" and "apni ghot toh nasha chade".
It has never been said that ' jo sune so arjun ' ; arjun means a self-realised and God-realised soul ; on the battlefield only arjun could see the viraat form of God but rest of the souls including dronacharya, bhismapita, kripacharya(who were gurus of kaurav and pandav) could not catch a glimpse of the viraat-roop. So likewise in this behad ka drama only arjun (Murlis aur Vanis ka Gyan arjan karnewala aur samajnewala) will be able to see the viraat form of God and not those souls who rely on Didis, Dadis and dharm-gurus.

If you think that i am misguiding the PBKs, then this blame game is going on in the world since centuries in the outside world where every religion points an accusing finger at other religion and in the behad ka world the BKs blame the outside gurus for misleading the souls and pbk blame the BKs for wrong interpretations of Murlis; so in this blame-game who is going to decide who is right and who is wrong; it is only the individual power of discrimination(parakhne ki shakti) of the individual soul which has to decide; if you feel that i am misguiding the PBKs then it is just your opinion(and not the truth), just as the BKs feel that PBKs are misguiding the BKs with so called advance knowledge.

Also i am just a student of spirituality and have no desire to make any party or make any audio-visual aid of my churnings or print any literature and distribute them to others ; no spiritual student can misguide another student.....he can only make his brothers aware of an aspect which may be overlooked, by sharing his views on such forums.
I hope i have cleared my concept.

shivsena.
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

Term 'misguide' was used to make you understand your churning mentality for atma and jeevatma which gets clear in the Murli point which was quoted.....about your concept of churning,it's true that we should do churn,but the question is who is gonna correct or rectify our churn?....churning had led to the invention of medicine as well as to nuclear bombs.....do you think both should be given the same marks? sorry to say dear,but churning of children without any efforts of ShivBaba(in guidance),it is not at all possible and if at all they try to do so,they won't get the accurate answer....
Now let me tell you my view.....none of us would be able to get the SHIV directly,whatever we do in whatever manner.....because we are not the direct children of SHIV.....so how come we are gonna understand SHIV's wonderful Murli?
"GOD IS ONE TOH GOD KA BACHCHA BHI ONE"....and who is that one? he is Ram's soul who get the title of Shankar as well and this SHIV-Shankar or SHIV-Ram together combinely are our Father.....because of this Ram we are able to co-ordinate with SHIV or else there is no other alternate way to have SHIV.....do you think that you are the GOD SHIV's only son? if not than you have to rectify your churning with SHIV+Ram.....or else sagar manthan took place between DEVTA and ASURS,but finally only devtas were allowed to have AMRUT and rest asurs were killed.....and i really don't want to see you on wrong side brother,so please try to understand the concept rather than seeing flaws....
Baba had told that "Achche se achcha dekhna ho toh yaha dekho aur moorkh te moorkh dekhna ho toh bhi yaha hi dekho"
so you would definitely get these type of mix people at this stage of purusharth....but further there is time to come where we might see the terrific changes.....flaws won't ever remain flaws....
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote:"GOD IS ONE TOH GOD KA BACHCHA BHI ONE"....and who is that one? he is Ram's soul who get the title of Shankar as well and this Shiv-Shankar or Shiv-Ram together combinely are our Father.....because of this Ram we are able to co-ordinate with Shiv or else there is no other alternate way to have Shiv.....do you think that you are the GOD Shiv's only son? if not than you have to rectify your churning with Shiv+Ram..
Dear rudraputra.

This is the biggest flaw that advance knowledge teaches that Ram is the son of shiv, and so the whole advance knowledge becomes flawed. Can you show me any Murli where it is categorically mentioned that Ram is the child of shiv. The above Murli point can be interpretated in various different ways:
Bk view: Shivbindi is Father and uska ek baccha is Krishna.
Pbk view: shivbindi is Father and uska ek baccha is Ram.

But the reality is that Ram and shiv cannot be seperated and they have to be seen as a single entity ie. parampita(shiv) paramatma(Ram) and so the ek baccha becomes Krishna.
The whole tragedy of advance knowledge is in considering Ram as baccha receiving inheritance from shiv whereas the reality is "dataa ek Ram bhikari saari duniya".

It is the PBKs who have to rectify their interpretations regarding Shiv and Ram by collecting all the points on Ram mentioned in Murlis and then churning them deeply (not taking advance teachings for granted)

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: ....what do you believe yourself as? MANUSHYA or something else.....if you consider yourself as manushya,then why should we listen to you,because "Manushya manushya ko sab jhooti mat dete hain" and if you don't consider yourself as manushya that is Brahman then ...?????
Dear rudraputra.

I have never said that i have become brahmin and that i am telling the truth; i am still a manushya and i have never insisted to anybody to listen to me or follow me; in fact nobody should listen to anybody whether Didi, Dadi or any Baba guru... this is the message i wish to put across on this forum;

It is said in Murlis "Murli tumari lathi hai" (Murlis are your only source of guidance).. so my request to all PBKs is only study the Murlis and Vanis deeply to realise the truth about the creator and his creation and pass the exam yourself; the whole basis of Murlis being given in code is that each one has been given the duty to uncode it himself and that will decide whether he is in 108 or 16,000 or 9,00,000.....each soul is responsible for his own interpretations and according to that his post will be decided;
This is what i wish to convey.

shivsena.
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: It is said in Murlis "Murli tumari lathi hai" (Murlis are your only source of guidance).. so my request to all PBKs is only study the Murlis and Vanis deeply to realise the truth about the creator and his creation and pass the exam yourself; the whole basis of Murlis being given in code is that each one has been given the duty to uncode it himself and that will decide whether he is in 108 or 16,000 or 9,00,000.....each soul is responsible for his own interpretations and according to that his post will be decided;
This is what i wish to convey.
Dear brother,
If every one started following their own interpretetion there would be at around atleast of 9 lac interpretetion of a particular sentence of Murli.....is this gonna help anyone? even in Bhaktimarg we have done lots of interpretetions,what was the result?
Even now if you do the same,it would be called as Bhaktimarg,is not it? then what about the concept of SUPREME TEACHER.....no such concept would remain alive according to your study,is not it?....thing that makes me confuse is that you talk about the Ram+SHIV as the GOD's form,but from study point of view,you rely on kaagaz ki Murli(which have been entitled as third class in Murli)....Ram RAJYA is famous for EK rajya,EK bhasha,EK mat etc and what you are saying is something very much against to this....???
Of course each soul is responsible for his own interpretations....but does it gonna transform the hell to heaven? nope dear.....instead rau rau nark will come....
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: Of course each soul is responsible for his own interpretations....but does it gonna transform the hell to heaven? nope dear.....instead rau rau nark will come....
Dear rudraputra.

Has there been any transformation of narak to swarg in last 70 years by listening to Didis/Dadis/ or any baba????....things have only gone from bad to worse; this Sangamyugi shooting period is only meant for individual padayee(study of Murlis) and only when the padayee is complete then Ram-rajya will usher in and souls will get status according to their effort(padayee and dharna)... if all are listening to Murlis in class like BKs and PBKs, then how does one become numberwise ....who is rajaa, who is ranee, who is sahukar praja, who is ordinary praja, everything will be decided on the basis of padayee and purusharth("sara madaar padayee par hai")...("un-padhe phir padhe likhon ke aage bhari dhoenge").... and not by listening and nodding to cds/cassettes and saying "satya vachan maharaj, satya vachan maharaj".[ listening without understanding is like eating without digesting ]

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: .thing that makes me confuse is that you talk about the Ram+Shiv as the GOD's form,but from study point of view, you rely on kaagaz ki Murli(which have been entitled as third class in Murli....
Dear rudraputra.

This is the favourite quote of PBKs which they keep on quoting to those who speak from Murlis. Whenever i quote from Murlis, my pbk brothers in mumbai remind me of the above quote; The whole advance knowledge comes from Sakar Murlis (which PBKs claim is third class) ...so from third class Murlis a fourth class advance knowledge was derived by churnings of Baba Dixit and that becomes the gospel truth for PBKs; this is the whole tragedy of advance knowledge...the Murlis of Shiva are thrown to the wind and the clarifications of Baba Dixit (Krishna) are considered superior to Murlis. (the shooting of Krishna ki Gita of Bhakti marg) .

Also if Murlis are third class then why is it said in Murlis that one must read Murlis 7-8 times to really understand them; the importance of reading and churning the Murlis are repeatedly stressed by Shiva, but PBKs have no respect for Shiva's words and more importance is given to what is said in cds and cassettes ; this is the sorry state of affairs of pbk family which has been the sole reason for the girti kalaa of the family; it is sad to see a complete neglect of reading and churning the Murlis/Vanis and daily morning class of PBKs is just limited to hearing the cds and half the class is just sleeping and other half keeps on nodding without understanding.

Also if Murlis are third class, then why in nischay patra it is written as opening statement : "Murli aur avaykt Vani ke gahan adhyan ke baad....etc,etc...and also why does Virendra Dev Dixit take the third class Murli in hand in daily morning class to explain the intricasies of knowledge; HE should be verbally giving a superior class neo-knowledge rather than explaining the third class Murlis.

Again the third class Murlis are quoted and shown by PBKs to BKs while giving advance knowledge, but when any ex-pbk quotes from Murlis then PBKs get annoyed.
Also why is Gita khand 1-2-3, Gita-locket and Gita-pocket, are full of Murli points, if Sakar Murlis are third class.
All these points should be borne in mind before PBKs dis-respect the Murlis and call it third class.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear rudraputra and pbk brothers.

Murli 9-8-88 says: "manushya toh ekdam patthar buddhi hain; iss samay Bharat ko yatha rajaa, ranee tatha praja aise kahenge ki sab patthar buddhi hain; jab koi baat nahin samajte, toh kaha jaata hai ki tum toh jaise patthar-buddhi ho."
[ meaning: ''humans are stone-intellect; this time Bharat ie. kings, queens, and praja all are stone-intellect; when someone does not understand something, then it is said that you are stone-intellect."]

The above Murli is not talking about outside manushya but clearly refers to manushya(BKs-PBKs) of the behad ka world who all (kings-queens and praja) have become stone-intellect during the shooting period of brahma ki raat.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Re: Gita patshalas or Gadbad shalas ???

Post by shivsena »

To all truth seeking PBKs.

Murli 17-12-2000 says: "Wah jo Gita-patshalaen adi hain, unho ko Bhagwanu-vaach kahene se Krishna hi budhi mein aayega. Tum bacchon ko oonch-te-oonch Bap Yaad aayega."

[meaning: " Those (pbk)Gita-patshala etc (mini-madhabans) when they say that God speaks(Bhagwanuvaach) their intellect goes towards Krishna (Baba Dixit narrating advance knowledge)....you children(108) will remember the highest of the high Father (ie. no. 1 combined shivshakti-father shiv combined with mother).]

Again the above Murli point will be interpreted differently by 9 lakh BKs-- 16000 PBKs and potential 108.
IMO, the above Murli point is spoken by emerging the state of the pbk world, where Baba Dixit(Krishna) is considered Bhagwan in all the advance Gita-patshalas and mini-madhubans....but when the word Bhagwanuvaaach is spoken, then 108 shivshaktis will always remember the highest of the high Father(combined mat-pita no. 1 shivshakti.), who has narrated the Sakar Murlis and who is narrating the avaykt Vanis.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all truth-seeking PBKs.

Sharing a important Murli point which describes the state of the behad ka pbk world.

Murli 26-12-05 says: " यह बहुत ही छि-छि दुनिया है ....हर बात में फिक्रात रहेती है . दुःख पिछाड़ी दुःख ही है ...इनको कहा ही जाता है दूखधाम . पोलिस या income-tax वाले आते हैं तो मनुष्य को कितना त्रास हो जाता है, बात मत पूछों. यह कैसी dirty दुनिया है ना , नरक है ना."

" yeh bahut hi chi-chi duniya hai....har baat mein fikraat raheti hai. dukh pichadi dukh hi hai...inko kaha hi jaata hai dukhdham. police ya income-tax wale aate hain to manushya ko kitna trass ho jaata hai, baat mat poochon. yeh kaise dirty duniya hai naa, narak hai naa."

[" This is a very dirty-dirty world(pbk world)...there is tension in everything...sorrow after sorrow...this(behad ka pbk world) is called dukhdham(shooting)...when police and income-tax people come, then they give so much trouble (to PBKs)...this is a very dirty world..it is (shooting of) hell."]

The above Murli point is clearly describing the state of the pbk world(which is doing the shooting of dukhdham-hell) where police and income-tax authorities are giving so much trouble to PBKs.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all truth-seeking PBKs.
Sharing a important Murli point.

Murli 14-6-88 says: "तुमारे पास aim-object है . जो भी दुनिया में गीता-patshala हैं , वहां वेद-शास्त्र सुनते हैं, aim-object कोई नहीं ....स्कूल-कॉलेज को patshala कहेते हैं ."
"Tumare paas aim object hai. Jo bhi duniya mein Gita-patshala hain, wahan ved-shastra sunte hain..aim-object koi nahin....school-college ko patshala kahete hain."

["You(108) have aim-object(to become karmatit farishtas)...whatever Gita-patshalas are there in the world(bk-pbk world), they just listen to scriptures(Murlis/Vanis/cds/cassettes without understanding)..there is no aim-object (in Gita-patshalas of BKs-PBKs)...school(basic knowledge)and college(Advance knowledge) are known as patshalas".]

The above Murli point is describing the behad ka bk-pbk Gita-patshalas, where they have no aim-object but just listen to Sangamyugi scriptures without understanding who is ShivBaba and what is our aim-object.....only those (108) souls who understand who is ShivBaba(no. 1 shivshakti) and understand that Murlis are description of behad ka drama and avaykt-Vanis are spoken by avaykt Mama-brahma have the aim and object of becoming avaykt farishtas(shivshaktis) like Mama.

shivsena.