Mukhi Mangharam and Dadi Nirmala Shanta

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Mukhi Mangharam and Dadi Nirmala Shanta

Post by fluffy bunny »

It is in the old letters from the Om Mandli and some of Jagdish Chander's earlier works.

Why? Whatever had happened to Lekhraj Kirpalani, he was suffering from a kind of mental illness or psychic disorder. He was suffering from a quite typical egomania ... he was suffering delusions of grandeur.

He thought he was God and everyone who did not rush to and worship him (from the Europeans powers and Gandhi downwards), or criticised him, were insulted using extreme exaggerations. Those closest to him were equally crazy to believe it all. They had lost their mental equilibrium and their inflated egos were engaged. Lekhraj Kirpalani tended painted everything in grandiose, simplistic opposites using the only metaphors he and the girls knew ... those from Vallabhacharyan Bhakti stories.

The Brahma Kumaris took his mental illness and turned it into a religion where kept failing but spread like a virus to other people to a lesser or greater extent. 75 years later we are still trying to unpick the delusional aspects of it and, as it keeps failing, the Brahma Kumaris keep trying to patch it up and keep it inflated by adding and changing it.
Delusions of grandeur is a subtype of delusional disorder (GD) that can occur as a wide range of mental illness, including in two thirds of those in manic state of bipolar disorder, half those with schizophrenia and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders. It is characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious theme. There is a relative lack of research into GD and about 10% of healthy people experience grandiose thoughts but do not meet full criteria for a diagnosis of GD. Grandiose delusions are distinct from grandiosity, in that the sufferer does not have insight into his loss of touch with reality
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

You had said Brahma Baba has named his in-laws demons, where.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I told you specifically. Seek and ye shall find. Kans or often spelt Kansas. I supose you have no argument against all the usual stuff like
Self-ignorant, Self-unrealised Kansas, Jarasandhis, Kauravas(Congress) and other slave Bharatvasis ...
etc?
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

It is general stuff. You will find many like this in the Murlis. You belong to the deity community, they belong to the devilish community. I feel it would be wrong to apply it to someone personally, because it is a matter of interpretation.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

You will have to trust me on this or go to the Mukhi Mangharam family and speak to them. They are educated people and on good terms now with the Brahma Kumaris but not followers.
sita

Post by sita »

Do you have some specific information that they have been personally called like this by Brahma Baba, or maybe someone has spoken to them, that you know, or maybe you, and what they have said. Please, share.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

What I have told you, from where, is what I know to be true. The BK version is false, almost entirely upside down so.

In a sense, BKs or PBKs do not have to think about all this as for them it is all about faith but for me, if one wants to really see the truth, we should really attempt to gain all the real life snapshots of Lekhraj Kirpalani, Sevakram, the Om Mandli etc that we can.

You can see what has gone on ... we have been programmed by 1,000s of years of Bhakti. We have a Bhakti sized hole in our head. The Brahma Kumaris have filled it with their Bhakti to capture us (I don't know AIVV and so I make no observations).

Lekhraj Kirpalani was an ordinary man, not a saint or a god. The Brahma Kumaris are human beings, not angels. The big mistake I made was believing them without questioning what they were telling me.
sita

Post by sita »

What I have told you, from where, is what I know to be true.
I did not understand. Do you have information that Brahma baba has called his in laws personally as demons?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Yes. Kans.
sita

Post by sita »

But do you have information about such thing, apart from the general mention, personally?