W E L C O M E !

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Welcome

Post by arjun »

Dear rpsomani,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear giriraj Bhai,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. You can get extracts of BK Murlis in English in the BK section of this forum besides the English versions of latest Avyakt Vanis as well.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear manoj1711,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear BK Ishwar Bhai,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. I hope you will share with us the experiences of four years as a BK.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear bksumit Bhai,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear soulcon2018,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear madhukantp Bhai,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. I hope u can find answers to your queries that you could not find from elsewhere.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Sister meenal,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear bk dinesh malli and invidTiv,
OGS,
Arjun
emaskell
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing knowledge and insights with the BK family.

Post by emaskell »

Hello! I am brazilian and I am a newcomer at Murli lessons here in Brazil. I got to the forum just by syncrony. I was looking for karmateet, found the http://www.brahmakumaris.info/ site and then I found the forum, don't really remember how. Anyway, I loved to see there is a BK forum. Actually I did not look it all over still, but the first thing I thought is if there is any version of the forums in other languages. I myself speak English, but many of my brazilian fellows don't and I think they are pretty interested in something like this forum. It is not that difficult to creat one, right? If it is possible, I could work on that.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

emaskell
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing knowledge and insights with the BK family.

Post by emaskell »

Great. Thanks! I will look it over too.

But about the forums in other languages, is there any one? Is it possible to create spaces for other languages?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear emaskell,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. You can spend some time studying the discussions that have already taken place on this forum. Then you can also start a thread in the Commonroom Section to discuss knowledge in other languages. If the Admins. permit a Section can be opened for other languages as well. I tried starting discussions in Hindi long ago, but did not get much response. So, you can start with a topic in Brazilian language and if you get enough response, you can request for a new Section.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Sister chandini,
Om Shanti and welcome to the Forum.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Brother bkbhallaram,
Om Shanti and welcome to the Forum.
On Godly Service,
Arjun