Conversion Methods of BKWSU and AIVV

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Conversion Methods of BKWSU and AIVV

Post by satyaprakash »

To catch some ignorant people and to impress them the Bramhakumaris- BKWSU tactic is to call a public meeting in some city or towns. This is usually attended by a
1. Senior BK from Mt Abu.
2. Many BKs from local centres including the local 'in-charge'.
3. Some state minister- who thinks that this is some social organisation. He has no knowledge of these people. He simply accepts their (BKWSU) invitation thinking that he can get some propaganda for his own political party. After the meeting he will simply forget about BKs!
4. Some Judge, either from local court or may be even a high court. He thinks some one doing him a honour!
5. Local MLA.(he will come because minister is there!).
6. Some corporator or panchayat member.
7. Some industrialist or actor etc who would have fallen for their glib talk and donated for them.
8. Similar non-spiritual people.
2 to 8 above do not know anything about BKs or even their own religion!
In the meeting, all the BKs from local area or nearby town collect. There are many curious bystander who want to know what this fun-Tamasha is about!
The Didi or Mount Abu person talks a little. She will say you are a soul and not body. (as if they discovered this!). You have to get qualities of Devatas and for that go to nearest BK centre and learn their Yoga. After that the politicians etc., talk some pure non sense praising BKs without knowing anything about them. End.
I do not know what these BKs achieve by this wasting money and time of so many people and so much lights and sound and power? Now as no oracles are live in Mt. Abu, it is a losing concern! They keep spending from the enormous resources already collected.
AIVV by Virendra Dev Dixit is a clever off shoot of BKWSU. He saw the vacuum after death of oracles there and claimed that he is the new oracle. Do not ask for proof! Neither the old Mt. Abu oracle nor Virendra Dev Dixit had/has any truth in them. The need for PBKs is to get a share of the loot being collected by BKWSU. But it is a one man show. As Virendra Dev Dixit wants to keep all the money in some personal accounts without giving any public accounting he does this campaign alone and collects the money himself without any receipt ever being given! His job is simple- he takes the trash left behind by Lekhraj and company and changes a few words here and calls it advanced knowledge. Mercifully he does not call public meetings like BKWSU. He collects people in some small halls or house and first gives them a good stare. They all think "oh! Baba has given me Drishti, now some power has come to me". No such thing happens- only they may get sick or lose their job etc after this encounter. After the Drishti a duping session follows. Of course no one can understand the "points" told by Virendra Dev Dixit as there are none! But they will claim they understood the Gnan, and if you ask them what, they will only say something like they don't remember etc. After the 'talk', there is collection of money. All PBKs are supposed to put money in covers and give to him. He will collect the money, eat some nice rotis and go on his way. End.
It is a wonder how such things keep happening for so long! How ignorant people are exploited by these 'god pretenders'. It may not be so easy in other countries. In India as Hindu religion is very free and very open in its ideas, these charlatans find it easy to take the ignorant/innocent people for a a ride.
Satya.
Note: Arjun was always complaining that I only pull up PBK and not BKs. I hope he will now be satisfied along with other PBKs who read here. It seems no BKs ever read anything here or give their comments! Why?
cal
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Conversion Methods of BKWSU and AIVV

Post by cal »

satyaprakash wrote: No such thing happens- only they may get sick or lose their job etc after this encounter.
Can you please expand on the point above !! Have you fallen sick or lost job after the encounter? If so, how did you co-relate that to drshti?

CAL
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

The only bit you missed out about the BKWSU i have your pictures taken standing with tired looking IP or official, and publish on internet and newsletter to increase your fame.

However, if you are ex-BK or ex-PBK and have no interest in The Knowledge, I think you should leave this forum and leave the PBKs alone to discuss their knowledge. You really belong at the brahmakumaris.info forum.
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

cal wrote: Have you fallen sick or lost job after the encounter? If so, how did you co-relate that to drshti?
You need not experience everything in person. For example, to know that drinking liquor is bad for health you can observe other sufferers and learn. I have seen some PBKs repeatedly falling sick either on the same day or next day of encounter with Virendra Dev Dixit when he gave dristi. Similarly I have seen some PBKs repeatedly losing jobs. Every time after an encounter. PBKs cannot remain as PBKs if you believe this. Wait till you become ex-pbk! Now, you can always explain that the first category was sick earlier and the second category is any how unemployable!
fluffy bunny wrote:The only bit you missed out about the BKWSU i have your pictures taken standing with tired looking IP or official, and publish on internet and newsletter to increase your fame.
I do not understand this. Is it some UK expression? Being an Indian, respecting its culture and civilisation, is itself good enough for me!
fluffy bunny wrote: I think you should leave this forum
Are you the owner of this forum?
fluffy bunny wrote:leave the PBKs alone to discuss their knowledge.
When did I prevent you from discussing whatever you call as your knowledge? There is a supporters of pbk section. You can discuss there. I restrict myself only to questioning section and common room.You are free to take notice of any post or not.
fluffy bunny wrote:You really belong at the brahmakumaris.info forum.
Thanks for the invention! I can also say that you belong to "supporters of blind faith in Virendra Dev Dixit.info" forum. If such a forum is not there, please create one!

Satya.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

satyaprakash wrote:I do not understand this. Is it some UK expression?
For decades, through out countless "World Renewal" and other newsletters and websites, Brahma Kumari "world service" has account to very little else except having their Dadis and Dadas pictures taken with a glum looking ... so called ... IP or VIP. This has then been copied down to a local level by gangs of overweight Kumaris have their pictures taken with local civil servants and so on.

I have no idea what spiritual benefit "Snapshot Yoga" has. In truth, it has none and is surely contrary to Shrimat which is against entirely against remembering bodies. At least if one is going to promote Bodily Yoga, it might be better to promote Body Yoga with good looking, healthy bodies that are good for your PR. I cannot help thinking, for example, the BKWSU latter promotion of BK Shivani on their TV channels is because she is young, and relatively good or healthy looking, and in the past they have been very keen to use angelic looking blondes in the West.

What it is all about is called 'status by association' in English. It is a sort of trick where someone because "famous for being famous" ... but not actually doing very much. Look ... they must be important because there they are having the photo taken with someone important.
Thanks for the invention! I can also say that you belong to "supporters of blind faith in Veerendra Dev Dixit.info" forum. If such a forum is not there, please create one!
No, I can assure you that no one on this forum would accuse me of having a blind faith in Veerendra Dev Dixit nor the BKWSU. I just think the PBKs should be allowed a forum where they develop their own thoughts and expressions, and work through their own self-development.

The forum for individuals who have left or are thinking of leaving the BK and AIVV, and help others to do so, is over there. i thought this one was for individuals who have decided to develop their Advance Knowledge. You are not asking questions and you are not developing thoughts, you are just using the forum to take easy pot shots at PBKs. It is just too easy to do so. What is the point?

I am interested in your reports of people falling ill at the AIVV. If you have any solid reports of this sort and other experiences, please leave them here or on brahmakumaris.info.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

fluffy bunny wrote:this one was for individuals who have decided to develop their Advanced Knowledge. You are not asking questions and you are not developing thoughts,
I have asked many pointed questions which could not be answered by any of the PBKs with their AK.
The main question is where is the knowledge and where is the 'advancement' in it?
The main points told by PBKs are:
Simple dos and donts like be truthful, have no sex, do not be jealous, do not be angry, donate all your wealth (of course to PBKs), accept Virendra Dev Dixit.....etc.
Other than Virendra Dev Dixit and sex part everything of these dos and donts is found in every other religion.
The other point is prediction about end of world, how Virendra Dev Dixit is special survivor there, how Virendra Dev Dixit is close to or is God.....etc. How all the PBKs will have a gala time in the new world etc.
Hindus start with Ganesha, the elephant headed God. PBKs consider it a blind faith and instead they start with latrine. They say that after visiting the latrine-toilet you should take bath and that is the first lesson. This is the first step in making a Brahmin out of a Sudra or scheduled caste person. This is ak. As everyone can see the latrine, it is not blind faith and may be a part of AK?

It appears to me that the original Lekraj group started with Necromancy. It is very easy to get some powers from lower and evil spirits. It can also be projected as if it is a divine power (oracles). Virendra Dev Dixit is faithfully following on this line. No wonder PBKs go down thinking that they are going up.
fluffy bunny wrote: the PBKs should be allowed a forum where they develop their own thoughts and expressions, and work through their own self-development.
Are you telling that my posts have stopped your self development? Have I stopped anyone else from replying or putting their own posts (as I am not moderator or owner, anyhow, I cannot do it) I AM INTERESTED IN EVERYONE COMING OUT OF IGNORANCE AND NOT TO BE FOOLED. Personally you have directly experience the bad effect of being a BKWSU member. Do you want to undergo the same another time? You have the freedom -use it. Do not compare one bad with another and say that this one is better! Basic Christianity may be better than all these cults. Original religions like Hindu, Christian and Islam have stood the test of time. They might have got distorted on the surface due to very large following and consequent spread of some wrong practices. But deep within they are far better than any modern day cult.
I have no necromancy powers to convert or change anyone. It is left to individuals.
Satya
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Original religions like Hindu, Christian and Islam have stood the test of time. They might have got distorted on the surface due to very large following and consequent spread of some wrong practices. But deep within they are far better than any modern day cult.
This is true, but BK/PBK claim it is the original sanathan dharma that is. It is not some new cult. Within one religion also various cults get adde later on. In the beginning it is pure an gets spoilt and poluted with time and through adition of various people's ideas and practices, so it is not all the religions that are overthrown in the BK/PBK, but all the wrong theories and practices (like idol worshipping, necromancy etc.) within the sanathan dharma, plus all the other religions.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

sita wrote:In the beginning it is pure an gets spoilt and poluted with time and through adition of various people's ideas and practices
If it is true that in the beginning it is pure, we lack any history of that period ... because by the time is had gotten to Hyderabad and Karachi, it had already become impure and mixed. It must have been a very short period.

I understand this is an opinion basically in line with Advance Knowledge. I am hoping that the PBKs can come out with more about the very earliest history. Someone mentioned recently about there being two Shewakram/Sevakrams.

I also agree that some have turned towards "worshipping deities" and "necromancy".
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I mean it is the same with all the religions, they are pure initially and degrade. For the Bk and Brahma Baba golden, pure times start from the times Murlis have started to be narrted in Karachi arround 47. By that time, i believe there has been few instances of something comencing and degrading in a speedy way, that has included other people also. It is said Brahma created the world, but did not like it and destroyed it, and created it again and did not like it and destroyed it and just at the forth time he did leave it.

A PBK brother narrated a very interesting explanation about the Benares guru story in another threat, did you see it, what do you think about it.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I will look and reply in the history topic. Now, I cannot remember. Are you a BK, or a PBK, or independent?
sita

Post by sita »

It confirms my theory you only listen to yourself.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

sita wrote:For the BK and Brahma Baba golden, pure times start from the times Murlis have started to be narrted in Karachi arround 47.
Do we have copies of the original 1947 + Muris?

When was Shiva first mentioned?

No, Sita, I have a finer attention to detail and dedication to studying all this than most non-PBKs but for many months I did not read this forum. I found one topic re Benares, here but have no idea if it is what you refer to or not. Be a little charitable and at least give me the link. We have not spoken before this time.

Largely, I am waiting for the PBKs to come up with the real, historical evidence to support the Murli re-interpretions. The mistake I made when I joined the BKs as a naive individual was not demanding better evidence for all the false stories they told me. We were all the same.

Even Virendra Dev Dixit makes mistakes, changes or does not know certain details.
sita

Post by sita »

Post about the Benares guru is here

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2350

post of dyavu of 8 jan.

We don't have copies of 47+ Murlis, because initially they heave not been recorded. Do you accept this?