Current legal structure/trustees of the BKWSU

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Current legal structure/trustees of the BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Hi,

• Does anyone know the current legal structure, trustees etc of the BKWSU internationally?

• Has anyone made a chart of the real power structure?

It seems to me that the real power structure within the BKWSU is not legal and written down anywhere, that there are a number of different realms or kingdoms within the BKWSU that various people lay claims to, that there are various front organizations, but there really they avoid any strict legal accountability.

Is this a correct view?

If I am correct, it comes across more like a Mafia which operated various legal companies or trusts as fronts.

What binds them together ... mutual ambition to "earn a high status"? Material self-interest, e.g. food, lodgings and a something to do in life?

What happens in the BKWSU if you have a serious problem with other members of the organization, who do you go to?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Current legal structure/trustees of the BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

For example, I found this:
  • The Trustees,
    World Renewal Spiritual Trust,
    121, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort,
    MUMBAI- 400 023
    India
Strangely, the BKs call the World Renewal Spiritual Trust (WRST) a "sister" organization to the BKWSU. I even read recently they told one academic that the BKWSU was the "secular wing" and the WRST was the spiritual wing!?!
  • Secular means the state of being separate from religion.
Of course, they will just tell any gullible academic any old tosh that they want him to repeat. The idea that the BKWSU is "secular" is beyond ridiculous.

But how do all these front and wings operate together legally and financially?

It strikes me the BKWSU does not exist. It is just a make believe project of the inner circle ... but who are the inner circle? Is it the WRST? Who owns and is responsible for the BKWSU?

Again, against Shrimat and against what they tell people they do, the WRST explicitly request donations from anyone, and takes donations from the Indian and German governments. See link.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Re: Current legal structure/trustees of the BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I read "The Accountant of God" Ramesh Shah is also involved in something called "The Shree Shiva Adhyatmic Foundation". It might have something to do with Dhara Solar Water Heating products in Ahmmebad, of whom the Brahma Kumaris are listed as being "commercial clients of".

I may be cynical but ... my guess is that it is some kind of "business vehicle" to put solar systems into BK centers using government grants, or other donations, thereby avoiding using the term Brahma Kumaris? It will take someone who speaks Hindu to find out. Please prove me wrong.

The leads I have are Vijaynagar, Vastrapur and Hansol solar cells. There is an Om Shanti Bhawan', in Vijaynagaram Street, Dist. Cuddapah.

Personally, although the solar BKs' cooking system is wonderful, and a real life saver, and I am sure the Western BKs who first got into it were perfectly sincere and glad to find an ethical alternative, I am pretty cynical the only really they BKWSU adopt it ... was because it was funded by M.N.E.S. (Ministry of Non-Conventional Energy), New Delhi and the German Government. As something for free. It makes sense an accountant would be involved in it.

I'd like to know more about what it is all about.
Ramesh Shah wrote:Director of RajYoga Education & Research Foundation Art & Culture Wing - Brahmakumaris
Additional Secretary General of Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Viswa Vidyalaya, and
Managing trustee of World Renewal Spiritual Trust,
organizing secretary of Raja Yoga Education and Research Foundation Centre
Trustee of Shri Shiva Adhyatmic Foundation, and
Editor of Swarnim Sanskruti Kala Sandesh Paper

Ramesh Shah is author of several books and also has presented papers in many international institutes and conferences and has traveled far and wide in abroad.
In other words, Brahma Kumaris, Brahma Kumaris, Brahma Kumaris ... and Brahma Kumaris service.

And we all believe he broke Shrimat in a big way ...