Why only Hindi?- unanswered question

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Why only Hindi?- unanswered question

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:Where does his wads of currency come from? How did income tax officers discovered crores of hard cash from his person?
Do you have any proof, any newspaper report or any official document from IT office to support your above statement?
Why are the PBKs getting disoriented when simple questions are asked?
We have answered all your questions. It is you who run away for weeks or months from this forum whenever you face hard questions.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:We have answered all your questions.
You have tried. None of them is a reasonable answer. Mostly it is counter questions and not answers.
arjun wrote:any newspaper report
See older issues of local Hindi papers from Kampil itself for proof. Also see a photo copy in this forum itself. Search for it if you have not seen it!
arjun wrote: It is you who run away for weeks or months from this forum
It seems you are very keen to see my questions often! I will try to satisfy you! Here below is one more.
sita wrote:But what do you have to do with our money?
Nice logic! One helpless woman is going on the road. A thief snatches her chain and is running away. Everybody is shouting thief, thief (or chor, chor in Kampil). You are saying that- nobody has taken your money; it is a personal matter between the women and the thief, Why are you interfering? Who is the thief and the woman here?
I am not very interested in asking questions here. But it seems Arjun has become my fan and wants me to contribute every day. I will try when I have time. Pardon me if I do not show up often!

Regards. Hope someone else will come up to satisfy Arjun and Sita! I am very busy.

Satya.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Nice logic! One helpless woman is going on the road. A thief snatches her chain and is running away. Everybody is shouting thief, thief (or chor, chor in Kampil). You are saying that- nobody has taken your money; it is a personal matter between the women and the thief, Why are you interfering? Who is the thief and the woman here?
If we are the helpless woman, why do you attack us. If Baba is the thief, protect us and chase him. But when you come to see that there is no matter of burglery you don't seem content. You have to anyway play the role of a saviour you have adopted. So how can one explain to such a person that there is no matter of any theft. You are coming without being called to help without being asked and do whatever you have in mind. Someone is giving volunatry, you deny this right to him and like to make it a theft, and interfering, you are like the Gulabi gang that first they beat and then they ask. Even where there is nothing wrong you will find something wrong, because your role is to straighten people.

After all, indeed the matter of the money of the poor woman lies with her. Even if you, as the hero, catch the thief and give back the money to the helpless woman and if she says that it is OK let the thief have them then you have to accept.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:I am very busy.
Good luck!!!
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

sita wrote:I think Arjun has rightly assumed there is some closer person to you who is involved and that's why you take it so personal, but instead of getting involving in useless fight, will it not be better if you leave the freedom of everyone to do whatever they wish.
is not Satya the same one as Sanjeev who was banned from the ex-BK forum because he was always arguing with the PBKs? I forget. There are so many crazy ex-PBKs and they all sounds the same ... like the Vishnu Party people.

did not Satya/Sanjeev think *HE* was the authentic Chariot for a while?

Unfortunately, things like religion, and the internet, are addictive for crazy people who project their problems onto something ... could be *anything* ... and become stuck on it going round and round and round. Going nowhere. Not only do they just like to fight ... sub-consciously they are programmed to lose. They pick fights they cannot win so they lose and then they feel hurt.

I think in psychology it is called "narcissistic wounding". It is similar to you young boys who pretend to be hurt so their mother comes and blows on their wound or kisses them better. Actually, all they want in love but they don't know how to get it, so like young children they have a tantrum.

As an English speaker, I have no problem with god of the BKWSU speaking in Hindi only. Virendra Dev Dixit/PBKs are really only a sub-set of Brahma Kumarism. He and they have to operate within the limits of Brahma Kumarism in order to appear authentic. The PBK argument is that they are the more authentic tradition of BK-ism and they are being more authentic to the BK tradition. I agree with that bit ... even though I do not accept the bigger picture.

Brahma Kumarism is full of unresolved contradictions and unethical manipulations. I understand that Virendra Dev Dixit/PBKs are just trying resolve all the contradictions as best they can whereas the BKs are just lie, twist and trying to bury them.

As long as the PBKs don't hurt people, I have to acknowledge their right to their own religion. I presume they learn something from it and they teach the BKs something too. I agree with them that the BKs are at a more basic level, that most of the philosophy reflects on their own movement rather than the rest of the world, and that some of the BKs are quite "devilish".

Why only Hindi? Because at best it is just Lekhraj Kirpalani or Dadi Gulzar speaking, and that the only language they speak. I am sorry but I think Lekhraj Kirpalani made such a mess of the philosophy everyone else has been confused by it ... and then the clueless, ignorant, arrogant hateful BK leaders have made an even bigger mess of it.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:is not Satya the same one as Sanjeev who was banned from the ex-BK forum because he was always arguing with the PBKs?
I don't think so. But that doesn't matter.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I am sorry, that was Sach_Khand. I confused the two names.

When I first attended the BKs, I picked up the different 'voices' in the Sakar Murlis and mentioned this to the center-in-charge. It was obvious that some of it was Lekhraj Kirpalani speaking and some of it 'another voice'. Just what that other voice might be, I am not questioning here.

It's funny because although she had climbed the ranks of the BKWSU enough to be trusted with a center to run, she did not or would not see that. I was sharply told I had to accept that ALL of the Murli was God speaking. I did not, I just shut up for the sake of keeping the peace and not upsetting her.

It is funny how they get us to give up our own intuitions and accept a lesser god.

I suppose the disappointment people really feel is that the god of the BKs is not greater. We all expected "god" to be some much greater and magical than he turned out to be and this desire for him to be able to 'magical' ability to speak in all languages is just one of those things.

There are thought to be 6,500+ living languages on earth. In English, for example, there are about 250,000 words alone (forgetting grammar and the conjugation of verbs). Using that as an approximation, it would mean him having to learn more than 1,000,000,000 words ... and how to use them.

I suppose a related question is where does "god" remember, as memory and memory loss on this plain is attached to the brain?

Yes, I agree if he was "pure" and unlimited, one would expect him to be able to pick up and remember everything instantly, or at least as quickly as a gifted child. Look at some of those miraculous mathematician children in India.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:There are thought to be 6,500+ living languages on earth. In English, for example, there are about 250,000 words alone (forgetting grammar and the conjugation of verbs). Using that as an approximation, it would mean him having to learn more than 1,000,000,000 words ... and how to use them.
In a way though, knowing all the languages spoken on this earth would be a little like showing off, and ShivBaba comes in a very incognito way; there is no show involved in His presence here, until the end of the Confluence Age, when He fully revealed to the world. Brahma Baba was not a Hindi speaker at the beginning of the Confluence Age in 1936/7, he spoke only Sindhi i believe. It was Prajapita who was Hindi speaking at the beginning of the Yagya, as he was again in his 84th birth, when he becomes the permanent Chariot in 1976.

"Baba(Shiv) has not studied English so much. You will say that Baba does not know that much of English. Baba says, well, how far I can learn all the languages. Main (language) is Hindi, so I narrate Murli in Hindi. The soul whose body I have entered, knows only Hindi." [Mu 26.11.73]

There is also the point that ShivBaba has come to create one people, one religion, one Kingdom, He will not encourage this through speaking numerous languages... rather He encourages us to learn a little Hindi ourselves. I have still to really take this task on, although i have bought a book and some cds. :D

Roy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

roy wrote:I have still to really take this task on, although i have bought a book and some cds. :D
I wish you all the best in your mission to learn Hindi :D It may be a little difficult in the beginning, but very much possible.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:I wish you all the best in your mission to learn Hindi It may be a little difficult in the beginning, but very much possible.
Thanks Bhai! :D