SHIV SENA Bhai's new review of a Murli point!!!

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

SHIV SENA Bhai's new review of a Murli point!!!

Post by RudraPutra »

This is a topic with reference to SHIVSENA Bhai's new post
/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=315&start=270#p39743

Code: Select all

To all truth seeking PBKs.

Sharing a very important Vani point:

Avaykt Vani 16-7-69 says: "Ab Gyan surya vyakt kinara chod avaykt vatan mein khade hain". ["Now the Sun of Knowledge has left the corporeal world and is standing in the subtle avaykt world."]

Who is this Gyan-surya who is waiting for the children in avaykt vatan ???

The above Vani point clearly proves that there is no soul playing the role of Gyan-surya in vyakt-vatan(corporeal world) as is taught by Advanced Knowledge.....if Veerendra Dev Dixit is playing the role of Gyan-surya( as claimed by PBKs) then why did avaykt Brahma make the above statement in july 1969 when Veerendra Dev Dixit had not even entered the Yagya.

shivsena.
=======

First question to understand here is why this sentence not been spoken after Mama's demise in Murli?...if this is applicable to so called OM RADHE Mama according to SHIVSENA Bhai...

untill we catch the subtle stage we can never understand or catch this knowledge...whether it is basic or advance...
when we reach our basic subtle stage,we catch the basic understand of the SHIV's knowledge i.e about soul,Supreme Soul,world dram as 5000 years,destruction of outer world, upcoming of heaven etc....but again when we get mature our subtleness too gets mature and when we reach our advance subtle stage,we catch the advance understanding of the SHIV's knowledge i.e which soul am i,who is the real form of Supreme Soul, how world dram of 5ooo yeras get shoot, how destruction takes place from inner to outer world and who does this, how new world will arrive and how we can be a part of it etc...
so the question of entry in Yagya or not does not have any meaning as the soul was present even in early Yagya...so he is backup with old brahmin sanskars which never gets destroyed...

Second thing to see is that it is said Sun of Knowledge is standing in Subtle Region???...why it is said STANDING???
generally when ever shiv says he always said that "i sit in this body and teach you"...than why here mentioned of standing???
and to whom the Sun of Knowledge is said???...is it said to OM RADHE Mama??? She actually has taken knowledge from Dada Lekhraj...so he became her Father...even it is said in Murli...so no question of this statement indicating to Mama...

Now than who is the Sun of Knowledge and why he is standing in subtle stage?...is he waiting for someone???...
SHIV,(the incorporeal source of Sun of Knowledge) had played the role of corporeal stage player in form of MOTHER through Dada Lekhraj BRAHMA...now he has to play the role of incorporeal stage player in form of Father through his permanent Chariot...but till now(i mean till the date of Avyakt Vani been spoken) the permanent Chariot has not arrived

Now the question is Sun of Knowledge is standing in Subtle Region...but SHIV never goes to Subtle Region...even in Murli it is said "I DIRECTLY COME TO THIS WORLD FROM Soul World.I DO NOT GO TO Subtle Region"...than which Subtle Region has been mentioned??? after BRAHMA's demise where did SHIV went??? definitely the world where the permanent Chariot is reaching its basic subtle stage(due to old sanskars carrying of early Yagya)...

Why is Sun of Knowledge standing in Subtle Region??? is he waiting for someone??? YEP he might be waiting for the PERMANENT Chariot to reach the stage...
this is what i feel!!!

Moreover in Murli it has been told many times that ShivBaba talks to children by emerging them in front...
similarly BAAPDADA might have said so...whats new???...emerging the old guns of Yagya... :cool:
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Shiv SENA Bhai's new review of a Murli point!!!

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: and to whom the Sun of Knowledge is said???...is it said to OM RADHE Mama??? She actually has taken knowledge from Dada Lekhraj...so he became her Father...
Dear rudraputra.

Mama was known as ''Gyan ki devi Saraswati'' and so she could not have possibly taken knowledge from DL (who did not even understand the Murlis).

Also In Murlis it is said : "Gyan-gyaneshwari hi raj-rajeshwari banti hai." ( "gyaneshwari becomes rajeshwari"....meaning :"One who has the complete knowledge, rules the world")

So there is no question of Mama taking knowledge from anybody....the whole Godly knowledge emerges in the intellect of Mama -- no. 1 shivshakti (personified ShivBaba) and it is she who narrates the knowledge, as the behad ka drama progresses.

shivsena.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: SHIV SENA Bhai's new review of a Murli point!!!

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:So there is no question of Mama taking knowledge from anybody....the whole Godly knowledge emerges in the intellect of Mama -- no. 1 shivshakti (personified ShivBaba) and it is she who narrates the knowledge, as the behad ka drama progresses.
Make your own mind up after reading these Murli passages below, the parts in brackets are interpretations based on Advance Knowledge...

"Father (Shiv) says that I am the God of Gita. It was ShivBaba (at the very beginning of the Confluence Age, in 1936/7) who created Mother Gita(Adi Brahma-Jagadamba, when she was the first soul to be entered by the Seed Father, God Shiv). Krishna(Dada Lekhraj) took (spiritual) birth (through Mother Gita). Along with him, Radha and others come along. First there are Brahmins. Father says, 'Who is the foolish person(it was Dadi Prakashmani, after Brahma Baba's death in 1969), who has removed my name completely (from the Murli, by placing the title Pitashri in front of ShivBaba)?' Then, I (Shiv) only have to come (in 1976, in the form of the Father) and reveal that I, the Supreme Soul Shiva am the God mentioned in Gita. I have created Gita(Mata). The child Krishna(Brahma Baba-DL) took birth from Gita(Mata-Adi Brahma). You(Kumarka Dadi-Prakashmani) have then added the name of child(Krishna-Pitashri-Brahma Baba, to the Murli) instead of Father(ShivBaba). This is the biggest mistake." [Mu 13.12.88]

“You old women cannot grasp knowledge to that extent. This old Dada studies very well. You feel – young mother Saraswati (Om Radhe) studies well. Arey, this (Sita-Adi Radhe) is the river Brahmaputra. These (Ram & Sita) might definately be studying more (than Radhe and Krishna) , will they not? This old man (Prajapita Brahma) is the sharpest one (the no 1 or supreme effort maker). She (Om Radhe) is even then a daughter. For the old women also it is very easy. Keep remembering Baba. Oho! ShivBaba I shall sacrifice myself on you; you take me to the abode of happiness. That is all, remain in such joy, even then the ship shall sail across. Always think – ShivBaba explains. Leave this one (Brahma Baba). Think that it is ShivBaba who narrates; then, the sins will get burnt because the intellect goes towards ShivBaba. Mama (Om Radhe) also listens from ShivBaba and narrates. If there is the remembrance of only one ShivBaba, the sins will go on burning.” [Mu 29.07.08]

"It is the Indians who call the Supreme Soul as the Mother and the Father. The outsiders (i.e. foreigners) say – O God Father. OK, if there is a Father, then there should also be a mother. People say ‘Eve’, but who is she? Who can be called as Eve? Mama(Om Radhe) will not be called Eve. Mama (Om Radhe) is Jagdamba (the title holder, in the absence of Jagadamba-Adi Brahma-Gita Mata, who will be the complete form of Jagadamba, revealed to the world at the end). This one (Brahma Baba-Krishna-DL) will only be called Eve (because Brahma Baba is the true elder mother, and incognito Jagadamba), because creation (of the Brahmins or Brahmin religion) was done through the mouth of this one (Brahma Baba). Only then are you proved to be the Mother and the Father. Only one is called the Mother and the Father (and this role is played through Prajapita Brahma, and remembered as Ardhanarishvar, on the path of Bhakti). There should be a mother of Jagdamba(Om Radhe) also. She (Adi Brahma-Gita Mata-Jagadamba, or Om Radhe's mother) is also a human being. All these matters can be inculcated when you make efforts to become constantly soul conscious." [Mu 09.06.08]

"Who is this Prajapita(Ram), who is also mother and Father of all? Since ShivBaba is only Father of all souls. This Brahma(Baba-Krishna-DL) is child of ShivBaba as well as wife of ShivBaba. And this Prajapita(Ram), is both Father and Mother of all. Who is this soul?" (Is he the one in whom both mother and Father reside, after 1976?) [Mu 11.12.01]

"Father (Shiv) takes the support of (Prajapita) Brahma's body. He has to come in Bharat(Prajapita Brahma) only (to play the role of Father, the Sun of Knowledge from 1976). Father's birth (or subtle revelation in 1976) is also in Bharat(Prajapita-Ram) only. Brahma(Baba-DL) is also in Bharat(Prajapita-Ram) only." [Mu 27.07.73]

"Both Baap(Shiv) and Dada(Krishna) are combined. Twins are born (their subtle spiritual birth or revelation through Ram, in 1976), isn’t it? Both their roles are combined (mother and Father, in the body of Prajapita-Ram from 1976; which is illustrated or remembered in Bhakti-marg, the path of devotion of the Copper and Iron Ages, as Ardhanarishvar; the Lord who is half woman, who is said to be a living idol of the path of the household)." [Av 15.06.72]

“If you think – Actually who created us? They say – Allah has created. So, certainly there must be Allah’s female too? Allah is incorporeal; then, from where did His female emerge? You say ‘God Father’; so the Father is always the creator. If there is no mother at all, then how can He be called a Father? Someone is called a Father only when a child is born, isn’t it? Nobody knows as to who is the female (i.e. wife) of God Father? These are the deepest matters. There is Aadam as well as Bibi (Eve/wife). If he (Brahma Baba-DL) is called Aadam, then Saraswati(Om Radhe)cannot be called Bibi. If she is Bibi, then who is her mother? These are matters to be understood deeply. Only the Father sits and explains. In this way, this (Brahma Baba-DL) is My wife. I create you children through the mouth of this one. I enter in the body of Brahma (Baba-DL in 1947). Then Jagdamba (Om Radhe) is instrumental in taking care of them (the mothers of the Yagya at this time). Aadi Dev (Prajapita) Brahma; and who is Jagat Amba Saraswati? Conscience (reason) says that she is Brahma’s(Adi Brahma-Gita Mata's) daughter. So, how was the creation of the (Brahmin Family) created? It was created through Brahma (Baba-DL). So, this one (Brahma Baba-DL) is the senior mother. Then there is Mama (Om Radhe, holder of the title Jagadamba) as well as (Brahma) Baba (holder of the title of Prajapita) to take care (of the children).” [Mu 29.07.08]

"Brahma(Baba-DL) is your elder mummy. But many children have not recognized completely. Now they are still recognizing." [Mu 01.05.73]

"This is Sun of Knowledge(Prajapita-Ram). This secret (incognito) Mama(Brahma Baba-DL) is different (i.e. has a different role to him). This secret is hardly understood or explained by anyone. The name of that Mama(Sita) is different. Temples are built for her. Is there any temple for this secret old Mother (Brahma Baba-DL)?" [Mu 17.11.77]

"When there are two unlimited fathers (Shiv & Prajapita-Ram), then there should be two (main) mothers also surely. One is Jagdamba(Gita Mata-Adi Brahma), secondly this Brahma(Baba-DL) is also a mother (incognito Jagadamba)." [Mu 03.02.78; 08.02.78]

"Brahma(Baba-DL) is not the mouthborn progeny of Shiv (actually, he is the mouth born progeny of Adi Brahma-Gita Mata-Jagadamba). ShivBaba comes and enters in this one (Brahma Baba in 1946/7 in Karachi - when he reaches the age of 60) and makes him His own. This one (Brahma Baba-Krishna) is also a creation (the spiritual birth of first class child, Krishna, in the beginning of the Yagya) . First He (Shiv) creates Brahma(Adi Brahma-Jagadamba-World Mother) and not Vishnu(Sita-Adi Radhe). It is even sung – Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar. It is not said – Vishnu, Shankar and Brahma. First Brahma(Adi Brahma-Jagadamba) is created. Brahma’s(Dada Lekhraj's) occupation (or role) is different (to hers, Adi-Brahma's). All these matters are to be understood. He(Shiva) is called – You are my Mother and Father. So He is incorporeal isn’t He? So, mother (Brahma Baba-Krishna-DL) and Father (Shankar-Prajapita-Ram) are required in corporeal form; only then do they ask – Is there a mother of Mama(Om Radhe)? It will be said – Yes; Brahma(Adi Brahma-Gita Mata-Jagadamba) is Mama’s(Om Radhe's) mother as well. Brahma (Adi Brahma-Jagadamba) does not have any mother. Since this mother (Brahma Baba-Krishna) is not a female, Saraswati (Om Radhe) is called Mama." [Mu 26.10.07]

"Do you know Prajapita Brahma(Ram) and his mouth-born creation (child Krishna-Brahma Baba-DL)? The one who is called Saraswati (Sita-Adi Radhe) is the goddess of knowledge (Shri Lakshmi of the Confluence Age). She is called the goddess of knowledge. This one (Brahma Baba-DL) is Jagadamba (Brahma means, Senior, or elder mother, which Dada Lekhraj becomes in 1947, after Father Shiv enters him for the first time, in Karachi). So, surely, there would be her children (mouthborn progeny) and also her Father. He (Shiv) is the One who gives knowledge. So, who are this Prajapita (Ram-Adam) and Jagadamba (Krishna-Eve, who play the two main hero parts in the Confluence Age) ? She is also called the goddess of wealth (i.e. knowledge is narrated through Brahma Baba by Father Shiv). At that time (1947 to 1969), she(Jagadamba-Brahma Baba) is not the goddess of knowledge (as child Krishna-Brahma Baba, has no deep understanding of Gyan). This Brahma(Ram) and Saraswati(Sita) then become the king and queen(Lakshmi-Narayan of the Confluence Age, at the beginning of Ramraj in the Golden Age period of the Confluence Age i.e. 111). Therefore, their children must surely also become the masters of heaven (Radhe-Krishna, are born to them - Ram-Sita, after 2036, in the Golden Age)." [Mu 17.12.08]

"Brahma(Baba-DL) only has to become vanni(wife). Baba (Shiv) Himself says - He (Brahma Baba-DL) is my vanni. I enter into him and make you my children through him (i.e. establishment of Brahmin Religion through the mother). He (Brahma Baba-DL) is the true elder mother(incognito Jagadamba) and she(Om Radhe) happens to be an adopted mother. You can call them as mother and Father (as they are the main actors in charge of the Yagya, at this point in the drama). ShivBaba is called only a Father(Parampita, Supreme Father of all souls). This is Brahma Baba (the Chariot through whom the main hero/ine part of mother is played). Mama (Brahma Baba or incognito Jagadamba) is incognito. Brahma (Baba-DL) is (the true) mother, but the body is male. He will not be able to take care (of the mothers in the Yagya). That is why daughter (Om Radhe) has been adopted. She has been named Mateshwari." [Mu 11.11.05]

"When the Iron Age ends (in the intellect of Prajapita-Ram in 1976, as a result of his spiritual efforts and realisations), then (the subtle) Bhakti (of the Confluence Age) would also end (for him); only then will God (Shiva) come and meet (in the form of the Father) because He alone gives the fruits of Bhakti (by revealing the deep secrets locked within the Sakar Murlis, that allow the accurate churning of Gyan to commence for the true Brahmins, or PBKs). He (Prajapita-Ram) is called the Sun of Knowledge. The Moon of knowledge, the Sun of Knowledge and the lucky stars of knowledge. OK, the (corporeal) Father (Prajapita-Ram) is the Sun of Knowledge (i.e. this role is played through Prajapita-Ram, from 1976, by Father Shiv). Then the mother (Brahma Baba) should be the Moon of knowledge. So, the body (of Brahma Baba-DL) in which He (Shiv) has entered (at this time) is the Moon of knowledge mother (Incognito Jagadamaba) and the rest of the children are lucky stars. In this way, Jagdamba(Om Radhe-Mama) is also a lucky star because she is also a child, isn’t she? Even among the stars, one (Prajapita-Ram) shines the most. Similarly, even here they are numberwise. Those are the Sun, the Moon and the stars of the sky and here it is a matter of knowledge (Prajapita-Ram is no 1 in knowledge and churning). Just as they are the rivers of water and these (children) are the rivers of knowledge, which have emerged from the Ocean of Knowledge (Father Shiv)." [Mu 11.01.08]

"It is sung constantly to follow the mother(Brahma Baba-Krishna-Eve in your actions) and the Father (ShivBaba, in the body of Prajapita-Ram-Adam), in becoming bodiless-incorporeal. You have to show the right path to every soul. Now it is your final 84th birth. You have the aim object of becoming a deity." [Mu 21.02.11]

"The one (Sita-Adi Radhe) who resided (with us) for 10 years (till 1946/7 - after which time, Father Shiv entered Brahma Baba in Karachi) and she used to go into trance. She used to make Mama(Radhe) and Baba(Krishna) perform the drill (of remembrance). Baba(Shiv) used to give directions by entering into them(Sita & Jagadamba - they are 2 of the 4 Brahmas). They commanded so much respect. They are not present today. At that time there wasn't so much of the knowledge." [Mu 23.07.69]

“They used to teach Mama-Baba the drill, and they used to give directions, ‘do like this’. They used to sit as teachers. We used to think that their
number in the rosary would be very high. They too got lost. This all will have to be understood, won’t it? There is a great history.” [Mu 28.05.74]

"Many good sisters who used to bring directions for even Mama-Baba, and used to make them perform drill (of meditation), we used to follow their directions. The same girls degraded the most. This even those girls know." [Mu 15.6.69, 28.5.69]

Roy