Shiv Ratri(Night of Shiva)

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Shiv Ratri(Night of Shiva)

Post by Roy »

Dear Indie Bhai

I accept all that you are saying; but i still believe that these events(shootings) that you speak of, fit into the framework shooting, that takes place between 1969 and 1982. Baba Himself said, that the Golden Age is established in 1976, and i am simply agreeing with Him! :D Has He said the same for 1936? I believe He means, that the foundations of the Golden Age, are established in 1976(via the shooting process); not that every event that takes place in the Golden Age, is being shot at this time. The examples you have given from the early days of the Yagya, illustrate that this cannot be so.

It is interesting to me, that the shootings i speak of, take place within the shooting of the Golden(from 1961 to 1976) and Silver Ages(from 1977 to 1988/9).. sort of below the more obvious shootings. Just like a framework or foundation of a house; these shootings are vital, but are less obvious at first glance.

"Ours is a practical thing, is not it? Within 9 years(1976), the Golden Age, the Kingdom of 100% prosperity and peace, will be established in India(Bharat) without fail." [Mu 30.01.67]

Roy
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear brothers and sisters

I would just like to quote from the Murli clarification VCD307 dated 23.09.05, which i believe adds further weight to the argument i have put forward in this thread...

"That is why it was said: the Father creates the new creation to become Narayan from a man. From when did the creation of the new world, 
start? When was the new gathering, the new gathering of human beings, started, by which the foundation of the new world is laid? It started from 
the year 76. Then definitely, they will create heaven only, won’t they? Accha! Then was heaven created in the year ‘76? It was indeed
declared in the Murlis that in the year 76 there will be the establishment of the new world and the destruction of the old world. It was not created in 
a physical way but the outline, the map of the new world was ready in the mind and intellect. That map was ready. That is why it was said that they 
will definitely create heaven only. It is in the year 76 that the Father creates the new world in the area of the mind and intellect."

This topic is discussed further in the same Murli; so you may wish to read the whole thing for yourselves.

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

Disc.CD No.522, dated 25.2.08 at Sehore
Extracts-Part-1

"So, a long period of the Confluence Age is spent in impurity only. Although the highest among all the husbands comes in this world, there is domination of impurity as He is not revealed. And even when the path of pure household begins, there are very few purusharthi (those who make spiritual effort) souls who lay the foundation for the new world, who understand the importance of the Satguru Father and follow His directions."

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

Disc.CD No.539, dated 22.3.08 at Anantpur

"Which is the Nepal in an unlimited sense? To which dynasty do those who first of all sustain the new world belong? The Suryavanshis, who first of all lay the foundation of the new world for which BapDada has said,: You children have been given the gift of new world. That foundation is laid underground. It is not visible to the people of the world. They are the first kings to lay the underground foundation."
Roy

Post by Roy »

Disc.CD No.503, dated 29.1.08 at Bangalore

Question: Baba, destruction will take place in the seed-form world after the shooting of Shudra class (a lowermost caste among the Hindus).
Baba: Who will enact the ‘shooting’ (i.e. rehearsal) of Shudra class first? Who will complete the shooting of Shudra class first of all?
Question: I did not understand the meaning of completion.
Baba: Arey! Did you not understand the meaning of completion? One is the shooting of Shudra class of the beginning of the Iron Age and one is of the end of the Iron Age. So, when the end of the Iron Age begins, then who will complete the (shooting of) Shudra class first?
Baba: You are not able to understand such a small issue.
Question: The first Shudra.
Baba: Yes, he was the first Shudra in the beginning of the Iron Age. He was the first Shudra in the shooting of the beginning of the Iron Age. So, in the end of the Iron Age, he will change from the first Shudra to Brahmin. So, the Shudra character will end in the intellect of the one who becomes the first Brahmin. When you die, the world is dead for you (aap muye mar gayi duniya). The destruction begins. First it will begin within the intellect. What happened in the year (19)76? In the year 76; within ten years…., the destruction of the old world and establishment of the new world [will take place]. It took place in which land-like intellect? It is praised for the Father.
Roy

Post by Roy »

VCD327 Clarified 1 November 2005 Tadepalligudem

"Those who have faith on Father will become victorious (nishchaybuddhi vijayatey). And until one does not have faith that - which is my seat, until then
they are in the numberwise stage of faithlessness as per their efforts. And until they are in a stage of faithlessness, the efforts do not pick up speed.
A declaration had been made 10 years before 1976 - the old world will get destroyed and the new world would be established. The aim of the
life - getting transformed from a man to Narayan and from a woman to Lakshmi; those parts would get revealed. So the part of the first number
battery(soul) got declared. Even in that it is like the lots drawn for lotteries. Someone may win a very big lottery of say ten, twenty, fifty crores
and if he were given the entire lottery amount immediately, then he would go mad. So this is also a tact (yukti) of drama that even though the part
gets declared on the basis of knowledge, one has to make efforts (purushaarth) for achievements (praapti)."
Roy

Post by Roy »

Disc.CD-658, dated 22.10.08 at PV

Baba: Since when do you consider the beginning of the Copper Age? From when do you consider the Copper Age to have begun during the shooting (period)?
Student: In the shooting period, (it is considered to be) ever since the soul of Krishna is revealed in (19)88-89.
Baba: Hum? As per the basic knowledge, when the shooting of the four stages of the Golden Age took place, at that time did the shooting of the Copper Age take place or not?
Student: Yes, it did take place. That was in 1969....
Baba: Yes, when shooting took place in 1969, at the same time the kingdom of Ravan commenced.