your views on latest Avyakt Vani on 15 nov 2011

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
sukshmbindu
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: intrested about the Yagya and the knowledge

your views on latest Avyakt Vani on 15 nov 2011

Post by sukshmbindu »

hi all,
please post your views on latest Avyakt Murli on 15 nov 2011
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: your views on latest Avyakt Vani on 15 nov 2011

Post by Roy »

I'd be most grateful for a copy in English, as soon as one becomes available. Thank you!
sukshmbindu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: intrested about the Yagya and the knowledge

Post by sukshmbindu »

sukshmbindu

Post by sukshmbindu »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc6q02HU ... re=related

may all sikiladhe(long lost-now found) sweet children claim their inheritance from their heavenly godfather Shiva through the chosen instrument brahmababa
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Thank you suksh Bhai!