King Janak of the BKWSU Kingdom - Janki Kirpalani

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

King Janak of the BKWSU Kingdom - Janki Kirpalani

Post by fluffy bunny »

Roy wrote:This was the reason myself, and other souls, were summoned in front of Dadi Janki back in the late 80s; because we refused to toe the line in this.
I'd be interested to hear that story.

Was she verbally whipping you to go out and bring some money in (via new adherents), was she?

To be honest, I have no respect for her at all. For me, rather than a hero, she is one of the prime corrupters of the BKWSU.

The big 'eye opener' was when I discovered that she must have OK-ed to buy the freehold of centre on Tennyson Road in London, the first center in the West, in the same year that the famous failed prediction of Destruction happened, 1976. For me, more than anything, that prove where her mind was at, and what their capacity for duplicity were. How could you do that? How could you buy a freehold property the same year as the end of the world?

Followers encouraged to sell property and donate money because the End of the World is coming = BKWSU invests in freehold property. Shortly afterwards, they stuck a sticker over the date in Madhuban on the big illustration, and buried it changing the Murlis to suit. Of course, if you had lived through the failed prediction of 1950 and WWII, and members of the future Golden Age and 108 leaving, then I suppose another failed prediction makes no difference.

Although I will never be able to prove it, a part of me wonders if she killed her own child to run back to "her beloved" God Lekhraj Kirpalani. It is easy to do ... a little too much salt, not enough food and attention, I could think of worse ways.

There is just something wrong in her story, because her parents and family was Om Mandli followers. That is all I can say.

Why did her parents marry her off? Wasn't her sister part of "the Golden Circle", or whatever it was called, did they leave too? The dates they give for her do not match up and so on. All we can say is we do not know the whole truth.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: King Janak of the BKWSU Kingdom - Janki Kirpalani

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:I'd be interested to hear that story.Was she verbally whipping you to go out and bring some money in (via new adherents), was she? To be honest, I have no respect for her at all. For me, rather than a hero, she is one of the prime corrupters of the BKWSU.
I have to say that Dadi Janki "purchasing" Tennyson Road in 1976, is very revealing is not it. Firstly, Baba advises us to rent property, not buy it, and this is as much about one's attitude of detachment, as it is about money imo. We are supposed to be becoming free of the attachments of this world, not adding more, like owning expensive properties. Also, as i cannot imagine Dadi understood that Baba was speaking in an unlimited sense about the destruction in 1976; she simply did not believe it was going to happen anyway. So this reveals the fraudulent mind-set of this soul, who is supposedly an agent of God(Shiv), when she doesn't actually believe a word that is said in the Vanis.

There is not much to the story of Dadi Janki and my experience of her in relation to the meeting. It came about, as a small group of us in my home town, were not against service, but we were very choosy about what we did, and how we did it. We weren't going to allow ourselves to be sucked into the service machine of the BKWSU, which we did not agree with. We felt there was a lot of inaccuracy in what was going on. However; the sister who ran our local centre was not happy with this at all. She had become intoxicated with the London Brahmin scene, and wanted to be a player there... so our lack of cooperation couldn't be tolerated, so she must have gone to Dadi, and told her about us.

So we were honoured with Dadi's presence, in our little centre in my town, which i have to honest and say, i was a little excited about, even if it was because she wasn't happy with us. She arrived in her chauffeur driven black car, which all seemed very grand at the time, but feels a little modern day rich guru, in retrospect. The meeting wasn't a pleasant experience at all, and consisted of a humourless grilling by Dadi of each of us, and even more by her totally arrogant assistant. The whole thing just left me thinking, that this is not the way it's supposed to be, there was nothing divine in the interaction at all, just the opposite.

This meeting did not change anything in any case, so it was really a waste of time for everyone... but it did reveal further truths about Dadi, and the state of the BKWSU in general.

Roy
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I experienced snitching from the local center-in-charge back down to the headquarters ... but I wonder too if the headquarters don't call up local centers to elicit reports from them.

I used to bug me because the center-in-charge was nice but a little dumb and space out. Many times she just did not understand what was going on. In the end she had a nervous breakdown, was moved down to London, and then left. Good on her.

Yes, the old "Dadi Janki" visit was always the way to encourage a local center, make sure it was cleaned up and well presented everyone wearing their best saris. I suppose humans all have a space in their minds or programming, to look up to a king and queen, priest or local head person; and if you can take out the real king or queen, priest or head person, then it is relatively easy to replace it with someone else you want, like projecting a Dadi Janki to being one of the Top 8 souls in the world. Which is what they still do.

Woo-woo ... Dadi Janki is "One of the 8". Of course, it is an attraction which draws curious people in, "I wonder what 'One of the 8' looks like ... I must go see and put on my best face". There is a certain percentage of Gyan which is just a simple and intuitive exploitation of the knowledge of human psychology.

Did I ever tell you, I was "One of the 108". Now can I have a chauffeur and a free holiday at your place too?
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Observing these things from a distance, it all appears quite farcical doesn't it! But as a Gyani soul, one always has in mind, that this is simply drama playing out.
sukshmbindu
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: intrested about the Yagya and the knowledge

Post by sukshmbindu »

fluffy bunny wrote:
Did I ever tell you, I was "One of the 108".
hi
i have read your posts on www.brahmakumaris.info & www.bk-pbk.info
i have found your insights on Gyan(Murli) very valuable & beneficial
also your honesty & integrity was awe-inspiring
your posts on channelling, mediums, ghosts & many other topics on spirituality gave me lot of insights & i felt you were genuine & inquisitive. i felt you can add lot of value by explaining or interpreting latest Avyakt Vanis. I don't know if you consider ShivBaba as god or not but still your view of Avyakt Murli would be very valuable atleast for me. It is my earnest request if you write your view of latest Avyakt Vanis.
i felt your grasp of knowledge(muli) was deep & it would be great to read your viewpoint of Murli.

i think it was in a sandesh it was revealed that you are in 108, please eloborate on it.

with best regards,
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

sukshmbindu wrote:if it was revealed that you are in 108, please eloborate on it.
I am sorry to disappoint you but I was being cynical about the claims the BKWSU spread about Janki Kirpalani being one of the top 8 souls in the world.

I think there is a phase that many young BKs go through, of believing that they can become "One of the 8" or "108", and becoming intoxicated. It is usually during the Honeymoon Period and lasts until they missing their first Amrit Vela or do something worse. Then they join the queue of "failures" and slowly reduce their expectations from 8, to 108, to 16,000 to first birth in the Golden Age ... and slowly downards. It is just a mental hook to trap a certain sort of person with.

If I am in the number of 108, it will be the 108 worst failures! I am just happy to be a failure, from the falsehood that is the BKWSU. I encourage everyone to fail falsehood, be brave, and become as true as they can.

The BKWSU is an upside down world. It is tough to leave and realise that.
sukshmbindu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: intrested about the Yagya and the knowledge

Post by sukshmbindu »

if you read the latest Avyakt Murli can you give your interpretation of it..i understand everyone interprets & understands it subjectively but will you read and give your viewpoint even if it is critical..
sukshmbindu

Post by sukshmbindu »

i am especially thankful for http://www.sirius-eng.net & few other sites i saw in dicussions at http://brahmakumaris.info
sukshmbindu

Post by sukshmbindu »

i am not challenging you or praising you to lure you into Murli discussion..i genuinely want to read your view..if you can spend some time in reading & giving even a critique that would be very helpful..it is just a request..
sukshmbindu

Post by sukshmbindu »

hi divine brother fluffy bunny
in Avyakt Murli of 15nov 2011 when baba said "Become ever ready, full and perfect/complete, free from obstacles and prepare the rosary of 108" i some how remembered you
i am not telling i am any authority to prepare/finalise the rosary of 108 but as a student/child of BapDada i felt BapDada hasn't yet givenup on you.
i guess u were perfect in all dharnas & vows as a bk

how did u ever felt BapDada will giveup so easily on his longlost-nowfound sincere accurate yogisoul

i hav read ur experiences of giving visions of hanuman to students during Yoga & accuracy of understanding knowledge(clear buddhi/intellect)

hoping u'll soon resume your responsibilities as Sangamyugi brahmin