Re: Who is shaitan--satan--ravan--devil ??

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Shivsena Bhai has posted a new topic in the ex-pbk section, asking as to as to who is shaitan or the devil as per the follwing Murli point of 13.9.68...

"Bhagwan padate hain toh padna chahiye naa. Shaitan se toh nahin padna chahiye. Bhagwan aur shaitan ke padhane mein kitna farak hai.
[translation: Bhagwan teaches, so you must study(learn) from him....You must not learn(study) from shaitan...there is a lot of difference between the teachings of Bhagwan and shaitan"]
http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2328#p39686

We have been told many times in the Murlis to follow the Father, not any bodily being... but BKs and ex-PBKs take this to mean, no-one who has a body. Well Father Shiv doesn't actually have a body of His own, but He must take one on loan in order to teach His children, and for us to have a proper relationship with Him. But bodily being in this instance, also means a soul who is not 100% soul conscious... and until Prajpaita-Ram achieves this stage at some point in the future, only Father Shiv is 100% soul conscious, and completely detached from any pleasure of the body(abhokta).

Therefore, until we have identified the Chariot(Prajapita Brahma) through whom Father Shiv is playing the role of Father since 1976, after playing the role of mother through Brahma Baba, up until 1969; we are at risk of studying under false or human gurus, or Ravan-like souls posing as the Sadguru.

"For as long as Brahma Kumar-Kumari's are in the physical body, Prajapita Brahma is also in the physical body." [Mu 03.11.87]

“This(Prajapita) is ShivBaba’s Chariot, one who makes the whole world a heaven.” [Av 11.11.75]

"Incorporeal Godfather cannot do any work without corporeal Father, He cannot play any role." [Av 06.12.76]

"I do not enter Brahma, the dweller of the Subtle Region." [Mu 04.11.72]

"Brahma(Baba-DL) is your elder mummy. But many children have not recognized completely. Now they are still recognizing." [Mu 01.05.73]

“The name ShivBaba is based on the body.” [Mu 24.3.01]

“God Shiva is incorporeal; you can love Him only through a corporeal body.” [Mu 01.01.77]

“A soul cannot be remembered without a body.” [Mu 22.3.99]

"When there is no body there is no part." [Mu 05.06.99]

"There will be victory for the side that has the All Powerful Almighty Authority in person(in corporeal form).” [Mu 02.06.03]

“In the Confluence Age the best direct fruit is the Father Himself in His revealed form meets the children. The Supreme Soul in the corporeal human form comes to meet the children.” [Av 31.05.77]

“Seeing both the fathers, eating, drinking, walking, talking, hearing, experiencing every character, seeing the invisible in the visible through the corporeal eyes in the corporeal world, is a great luck of the Brahmin life.” [Av 03.05.84]

Roy
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

To be frank...this makes no sense...
Murli has said about the teachings of BHAGWAN and SHAITAAN....
but the picture is not clear....who is bhagwan and who is shaitaan...both should be in corporeal form...
in Murli it is said
"EK HI RATH MEIN BAAP BHI HAI, TEACHER BHI HAI, SADGURU BHI HAI."
(In only one Chariot Father is also there, TEACHER is also there, SADGURU is also there)
so if the confusion appears it should appear in corporeal department....corporeal BHAGWAN is confused with corporeal SHAITAAN.....how this is applicable to so called BHAGWAN of shivsena Bhai that is Mama, who is not corporeal???
....that makes no sense...
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

RudraPutra wrote:this makes no sense...
This is absolutely true... Shivsena Bhai's beliefs are totally contrary to the teachings of the Murli, where by all the parts or roles remembered in Bhakti marg, have been played through corporeal bodies in Sangamyug. Even Incorporeal Father Shiv is remembered in the form of a Shivalingam, which is remembrance of Him, in His 100% soul conscious Chariot, Shankar/Prajapita.

"When there is no body there is no part." [Mu 05.06.99]

"You children know that the one whose memorial is built, would definitely have come on this earth at the Confluence Age." [Mu 05.09.05]

“The Father gives His introduction; you used to worship my ling(phallus); you used to call it Supreme Soul (Paramatma). ‘Param’ and ‘atma’ make ‘parmatma’. But they do not know as to what He does. They just say that He is omnipresent and beyond name and form. Then it does not befit if you pour milk, etc. on it. He has a form, this is why they pour (milk) on Him, don’t they? He cannot be called incorporeal.” [Mu 18.06.09]

Roy
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

“When the Iron Age ends, then Bhakti would also end; only then will God come and meet because He alone gives the fruits of Bhakti. He is called the Sun of Knowledge. The Moon of knowledge, the Sun of Knowledge and the lucky stars of knowledge. OK, the Father is the Sun of Knowledge. Then the mother should be the Moon of knowledge. So, the body in which He has entered is the Moon of knowledge mother and the rest of the children are lucky stars. In this way, Jagdamba is also a lucky star because she is also a child, isn’t she? Even among the stars one shines the most. Similarly, even here they are numberwise. Those are the Sun, the Moon and the stars of the sky and here it is a matter of knowledge. Just as they are the rivers of water and these are the rivers of knowledge, which have emerged from the ocean of knowledge.” [Mu 11.01.08]
.....now this would hurt shivsena Bhai...because here the scenario gets crystal clear that JAGADAMBA or Mama is lucky star and not the Sun of Knowledge....and Father is the Sun of Knowledge....so hope this would help him!!!
Roy

Post by Roy »

RudraPutra wrote:now this would hurt shivsena Bhai...because here the scenario gets crystal clear that JAGADAMBA or Mama is lucky star and not the Sun of Knowledge....and Father is the Sun of Knowledge....so hope this would help him!!!
Not that we wish to hurt Shivsena Bhai; but your powerful Murli quote, does punch a big hole in his theory, it has to be said.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
It is nice to know that shivsena Bhai has started writing on the forum although he does not wish to discuss his churnings with anymore.
Anyway, I welcome him back to the forum.
I hope he would gradually start discussions with other Members so that the discussions are not one-sided.
On Godly Service,
Arjun
Roy

Post by Roy »

Shivsena Bhai has posted this very interesting point in the ex-PBK section... viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2328#p39706

Murli 8-3-67 says: "Yeh hai Godly university and woh hai dogly university"... Raat-din ka farak hai."
["This is Godly university and that is dogly university.....there is a day-night difference between the two" .]

It is quite clear to PBKs whom Father Shiv is referring to as Godly University and dogly university. The BKs even ignored Baba's instructions to rename the institution as the Godly University, such is their indifference to His Shrimat. As such, the BKs languish in the darkness of night(ignorance), and the PBKs who have recognised the rising of the Sun of Knowledge in 1976; now bask in His light.

“God Father is called spiritual knowledgeful. So you will write the name spiritual university. Nobody will object. Then those words (PBKIVV or BKIVV) will be removed from the board and this ‘Spiritual University’ will be written. Try and see. Write God Fatherly University. This is their aim and object. Then day by day your museum, pictures etc will also get changed. Then it will have to be written at all the centers – “Spiritual God Fatherly University.” [ Mu 20.03.74]

Roy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

BKWSU has also started giving lokik degrees in collaboration with Annamalai University (from South India) in value education. I have come to know that they gradually wish to get the status of a worldly university from the Govt. of India so that they could start giving degrees themselves independently. So, one can imagine as to which organization is a Godly university and which one is a dogly university according to ShivBaba.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Indeed!