New Age: Who will marry whom?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: New Age: Who will marry whom?

Post by sita »

It seems there is a lot of mythology in these matters, maybe because there are some taboo matters.

It is said that the organ through which we sin, this will get cut. In reality the organ through which we sin is always the mind, thats why in the golden and Silver Age it is said that the mind of the deities is stable, their mind is concentrated they don't have mind, they don't think and they are fools, they don't remember the acts which they have done, so they don't have the load of wrong act they have done in their consciousness, but also it is said that the actions they do there is akarma, neutral, because of the fact that the mind gets colored though the body, through the bodily organs, if it is concentrated on this organ.

The example given is we walk the streets, we are in love and think of the beloved and we don't see who passes by, because our mind is elsewhere. So if we sin with the whole bodyconsiousness the feeling of the whole body will be cut, the whole consiousness of the body will be cut, the whole mind will be cut, we will not get pleasures though the senses, or we will get in very small extent, our mind will be concentrated on the soul, on the self whilst performing actions, it will be peacefull and stabele, whilst performing actions, so that the actions done or not done will be the same.

Now due to the nature of the mind it gets afected, it is not stable, it goes here and there, to various objects and to the sense organs, and through the experieces through the sense organs. The method of control of the senses is controlling the mind. Pleasure or pain is experienced through the mind. The connection with conceiving is that it is an act, in Golden Age it is neutral act, due to the mentality of people and in the iron age it is viscious act due to their viscious mind and their desire, due to their mentality. In the Golden Age deities are said to be ignorant of what desire is. So the act of conceving does not come from the desire from the low organs, it comes from the mind, from the vibrations.

It is said that there will be similarity in the facial expression of male and female deities and that the time difference between what we think (because probably there will still be some thoughts, but maybe very few) and what happens practically is very short, so that practically we will think only what will happen, our each though will be successful.

The story about no waste is not according the the Murli, because there it is said that we will be deities when we will have waste with sweet smell, but if we see it with the unlimited meaning that there is no waste in the mind, then it also makes sense or that the smell of our waste is like that of our thoughts, with bad or sweet smell.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Roy wrote:Why is this a problem...
It would mean that twice in 5,000 the entire biology mechanism would have to some mysteriously how re-written ... unless I suppose you argue that the bi-DNA model of reproduction was their working all the time in mammals.

Do the bird and bees do it in the Golden Age?
as we eat fruit and flowers in heaven, so there is bound to be some fibrous material along with dead bacterial intestinal flora, that we need to excrete... plus urine will still be produced as bi-products will always result from the process of respiration, that need to be removed from the body as they are toxins. The simplest example is Carbon Dioxide from the lungs... we will still have to breath in Heaven. :D
But toxins are impurities. Does that not mean smells etc? The Murlis often mention cremators in the Golden Age, but not toilet cleaners.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:It would mean that twice in 5,000 the entire biology mechanism would have to some mysteriously how re-written ... unless I suppose you argue that the bi-DNA model of reproduction was their working all the time in mammals.
When we look at all the different races in the world, it is clear to see how the human body adapts to its environment. You would put this down to evolution; i say it is adaptation, that occurs relatively quickly, due to the different parts of the world souls find themselves in, after the semi-destruction, 2500 years ago. Souls are purer at this time, so their bodies respond to the situation in a way, that would not occur in this totally impure world of today. The animals will follow the deities in Heaven; there will be no sexual reproduction. Animals are influenced by human behaviour, they follow our lead. I am not sure as to how exactly they will initiate reproduction, but there will not imo, be the need for sexual reproduction.
fluffy bunny wrote:
But toxins are impurities. Does that not mean smells etc? The Murlis often mention cremators in the Golden Age, but not toilet cleaners.
I think you may be wrong there, i believe Baba has mentioned toilet cleaners in the Avyakt Vanis. However, this is to make a point about status; there will not be toilet cleaners as such in the Golden Age. This is a world that will be serve the soul naturally, we won't be using porcelain toilets as we do now. I cannot say for sure exactly how this will be dealt with, but I am sure there will be the need to excrete our wastes, it's a simple matter of chemistry, and biology. However, our wastes will be much less unpleasant than they are today... the body will be working at 100% efficiency, with only the purest food and water being consumed.

Roy.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Roy wrote:When we look at all the different races in the world, it is clear to see how the human body adapts to its environment.
So if there are black or asiatic people (yellow) people in Heaven, they will only marry their own colour because otherwise the kid would be the color of the mother only?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. As per advance knowledge there will not be any maids or servants, cremators, toilet cleaners, soldiers, ministers etc. in the Golden Age. Each deity couple would be independent and would be served by mother nature. As regards the body smell, there won't be any because Baba said they will not excrete any waste, (or even if they do it won't be smelly). As regards cremators there will not be any necessity because when they have to leave their body they would be near some water body that will dispose-off their dead body.
OGS,
Arjun
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:So if there are black or asiatic people (yellow) people in Heaven, they will only marry their own colour because otherwise the kid would be the color of the mother only?
There will only be the one deity race in heaven Bhai, who will all have a golden skin tone. When the bodies rejuvenate after 2036, the dna will be re-set to deity configuration, as the process proceeds.
arjun wrote:As regards the body smell, there won't be any because Baba said they will not excrete any waste
I stand corrected on this; thank you Arjun Bhai. This would imply that the deity body has a very efficient recycling system, which may explain the appendix vestige, that has become useless in our modern day bodies. I would still imagine we have to breath, and thus produce carbon dioxide and water vapour from energy production, but this will be a clean gas exchange, between us and the plant world.

Roy
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

More evolved and stable religions say the marriage is holy union and pavitra. It is pure and married women are highly respected as sumangalis. Getting children through sex among married people is approved by all existing religions and is considered a holy duty. But PBK being a startup cult seems to be still in jungle mentality with very crude and irrational and imaginary ideas.
PBKs say:
sex is sin
sex is dirty
excretion is dirty
penis is not needed and can be cutoff!
females are enough
But at the same time you talk of PBK male and female getting together to produce children may be by looks alone and through mouth etc!
So every PBK sister will be looking for her potential match among the few available brothers and vice versa! Even married PBK women whose husbands are not PBKs will be looking at PBK brothers for future match.
Is is not mental prostitution and immoral behavior? At the same time you preach celibacy to all! But at the same time you are encouraging free for all prostitution! May a real God save the BK/PBKs from self imposed destruction! Meanwhile continue on your downward spiral!
Satya
Roy

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:So every PBK sister will be looking for her potential match among the few available brothers and vice versa! Even married PBK women whose husbands are not PBKs will be looking at PBK brothers for future match.
I wouldn't be surprised if this this practise goes on from time to time, but this is not encouraged by the teachings of Advance Knowledge, it's a human reaction to them. We won't be able to cherry pick our partners for the Golden Age like this, it will depend on karmic compatibility. So at some point, we will recognise our future partners for the whole 2500 years of Heaven; but this will be a result of spiritual efforts, not from "checking out" who ever we may come into contact with.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

satyaprakash wrote: Is is not mental prostitution and immoral behavior? At the same time you preach celibacy to all! But at the same time you are encouraging free for all prostitution!

...well in mahabharat there is a scene where VED VYAS had given birth to dritharashtra,pandu and vidhur....do you want to say that was a mental prostitution???....moreover these acts undertake as per the karmic equilibrum....lots of things for you to know dear...half knowledge is dangerous...and this is what happening with you....
May a real God save the BK/PBKs from self imposed destruction! Meanwhile continue on your downward spiral!
Satya
...does not this sentence shows ur double standard attitude for us...in one statement u r asking god to save us and in second statement u r asking us to continue with what we are doing....great!!!
Roy

Post by Roy »

RudraPutra wrote:.half knowledge is dangerous...and this is what happening with you....
This is a very important point rudra Bhai is making... this is where so many tall tales regarding Advance Knowledge come from... misinterpretation and imagination.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Dear brother satyaprakash,

Yes, i also think what you are confronting is your own misunderstanding about the issues. Shivling is worshipped. Worship is based on purity. Purity is the state in which even in the close contact of the organs of male and female like in the shivling, the mind, the soul is in such an incorporeal stage so that its power is not discharged in the senusal pleasure, its power does not go down to become dirty.

The form of a couple is higly respected in the advanced knowledge. It is believed that deities are revealed as couples. Two are needed for to become impure, so two are needed for to become pure. Couples are made instrumentals as teachers. Our aim is to become from a man to Narayan and woman to Lakshmi - a perfect couple. But in the outside world the practice of cheking every woman or man as potential partner is already going on, but even not as partner but even just as an instrument for fun for one night only.

If the marriage is not done by self-choice, then one is free from having to look for a partner. The system goes like this that our first aim is to leve this world with our mind and intellect and go to shantidham, the home of the soul and after that to sukhdam, heaven on earth. In shantidham all are souls, there are no bodies, ther is no consciousness of the body. First we aim to develop feeling of brotherhood amongst everyone, towards the brother soul, irrespective of the body and this is a pure atitude. Then, it is said, we are sent to sukhdam.
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

RudraPutra wrote:in mahabharat there is a scene where VED VYAS had given birth to dritharashtra,pandu and vidhur....do you want to say
Nice to see your way of defense. For any question instead of answering it you say- why Ravana is having 10 heads?- etc. What a nice way of evading answers!
Assume (wrongly) that Hindus are wrong- do you accept PBKs are also gone case?
Satya.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

satyaprakash wrote: What a nice way of evading answers!
Assume (wrongly) that Hindus are wrong- do you accept PBKs are also gone case?
Great to see ur double standard....you are taunting me of evading answers and what you are doing???....the interpretetion of scripts has been done in wrong way...so definitely the followers are wrong....now this is applicable to everyone...any religion....in Gita it is said
"SARVADHARMAAN PARITYAJYA MAAMEKAM SHARANAM VRAJA
AHAM TVAM SARVEPAAPEBHYO MOKSHAYISHYAAMI Maa SHUCHA"

sacrificing all the religions just come to my shelter...i will get you rid of all of ur sins...do not worry...
....and pbk is a group of such devotees....so nothing is wrong...
Roy

Post by Roy »

RudraPutra wrote:sacrificing all the religions just come to my shelter...i will get you rid of all of ur sins...do not worry...
Nice quote rudra Bhai!
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

I have been asking many specific questions on this forum for a long time. Either I get no answers or very vague answers or confusing answers. Many times the topic is skipped and other topics are discussed! When multiple PBKs answer a question each one gives a different vague answer! Virendra Dev Dixit baba has told many stories but there is no stuff or details in them. None of them stand close scrutiny. What is the use of 1000s of vcds of Virendra Dev Dixit baba if no question can be answered? The vcds can only be sold by weight as plastic scrap!
Later I will list my unanswered questions starting from Virendra Dev Dixit baba's educational qualification.
Satya.