The Tax cases

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

The Tax cases

Post by fluffy bunny »

How are the bogus tax cases against Virendra Dev Dixit coming along?

I noticed this one below. "Set aside" normally means 'put off for a later date' because the accused never got notice of what they were taken to court for, doesn't it?

If this is another BKWSU or Vishnu Party plot against Virendra Dev Dixit, it is amazing how much **** they are throwing at him to deal with, just to grind him down. Please note that although I raise difficult issues, in most case they are example to clear Virendra Dev Dixit's and the PBKs' name not defame it.

When I look at such papers it always amazes me how much India took and benefited from the British intervention in its history. As complex as it is, where would India have been if it had had to invent its own judiciary and legal system?
Allahabad High Court
VIRENDRA DEV DIXIT & ORS.
Vs.
ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER OF INCOME TAX
Decided on: April 19, 2010

Income Tax - TMI - 204334 - HC Virendra Dev Dixit Versus Assistant Commissioner of Income-tax - (Allahabad High Court )

Limitation - Service of notice - Block assessment - Held that:- the service of notice on the assessee u/s 143(2) within the prescribed period of time is a pre-requisite for framing the block assessment under Chapter XIV-B of the Act is mandatory.

Non-issuance of notice is not a mere procedural irregularity and the same is not curable. For the purpose of Chapter XIV-B of the Act, for the determination of undisclosed income for a block period under the provisions of section 158BC the provisions of section 142 and subsections (2) and (3) of section 143 are applicable and no assessment could be made without issuing notice under section 143(2) of the Act within the time specified. Where the Assessing Officer in repudiation of the return filed u/s 158BC(a) proceeds to make an enquiry, he has necessarily to follow the provisions of section 142 and sub-sections (2) and (3) of section 143.

Hence, the Tribunal that the proviso to section 143(2), which provides limitation for serving of the notice, does not apply to the block assessment under section 158BC under Chapter XIV-B, is erro-neous - The order of the Tribunal as well as the order of the authority below are set aside.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Re: The Tax cases

Post by satyaprakash »

fluffy bunny wrote:As complex as it is, where would India have been if it had had to invent its own judiciary and legal system?
Dear fluffy bai,
I do not know about this IT case. But your above statement is wrong.
India had the most well developed justice system in the world. There were provision of direct and indirect proof, cross examination, opportunity for appeals etc. Please read History before commenting on such issues.
Satya.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

satyaprakash wrote:India had the most well developed justice system in the world. There were provision of direct and indirect proof, cross examination, opportunity for appeals etc. Please read History before commenting on such issues.
As long as you are neither female nor lower caste ... and have 466 years to wait until you cases comes up. How can one compare? The best legal system is one that does not need to exist.

I don't know, how is the judiciary in India seen now? Are they as corrupt as every other department or is the real problem the police?
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

fluffy bunny wrote: have 466 years to wait until you cases comes up. How can one compare?
In your earlier quote you had said that British system was good and India had no system. My reply was for that sentence.
Now you are talking about delays in current cases? What is that you want to convey?
People in foreign countries seem to know very little of what is happening in India!
Satya
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

No, I just inferred that the India system was based on the British, which it is.

Honestly, what was there before that? What still mostly exists ... the equivalent of village panchyats?

It used to be said that the Indian judiciary was one of the few institutions that was not corrupt. I asked if that was still true?

I remember Virendra Dev Dixit's cases were delayed for a long time as well. It strikes me people are still considered or treated guilty until their cases come up.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

fluffy bunny wrote: When I look at such papers it always amazes me how much India took and benefited from the British intervention in its history. As complex as it is, where would India have been if it had had to invent its own judiciary and legal system?
Dear fluffy,
you are still continuing with your dirty mentality. Please stop such dirty attitude.

Here I say openly that your queen Elizebeths (present and the previous) are just dacoit queens who have looted the world using companies like east India company with cunning people and have also used the pope and his missionaries for their dirty motives. At least the pope of those times or the present pope should have had sense to oppose the ways of your queens. But they (popes) have shamelessly supported her. The same thing have happenned in most religions including Hindus (comparatively to much lesser extent) where the rulers misguided religious heads and religious heads shamelessly gave in to their demands becuase they were not the devotees of God (or The supreme, call Him by any name) but were slaves of wealth or/and women.

And the same dirty thing is still continuing.

Christianity has more responsibility because it holds most of the power in the world today. But the earlier president of USA, Mr. Bush II, shamelessly still says that it was God Who told him to go to war in Iraq. And present pope Benedict has shamelessly taken part and condoled for the deaths that took in the 9/11 attack and did not remember about the deaths in Iraq that has happened due to Bush and your dacoit queen elizebeth. You can send my reply to your dacoit queen and Obama and pope if you want and I will answer to them.
I just came to know yesterday that catholic preists are not allowed to marry but can have children from three women. Just Bu**SH**.
Al jazeera tv channel chief personnel has resigned because he had connections with CIA. That proves that Osama's Al qaeda and Taliban and Jaish e and most of the terrorist groups are the creation of CIA and MI6. All rascals shall pay for their misdoings against humanity including both of us.

Do not waste time in defaming without knowing the truth. It is not good for you and to those whom you are representing in this forum.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

fluffy bunny wrote: As long as you are neither female nor lower caste ... and have 466 years to wait until you cases comes up. How can one compare? The best legal system is one that does not need to exist.
As early as 11th century a great attempt was made to end the caste system in India and end some blind faiths in Hinduism. And it can be said that it was the first parliament of religion which was free to all to have their say. Even king of Kashmir left his kingdom and came to their place and practised their views and lived with his wife as a man collecting firewood for his livelihood.
But some of the cunning upper caste people ruined the great religious reform that was happening in south India. But remember that the man who started this and who was the backbone of those reforms was also a Brahmin who had left his family in childhood because he opposed the untouchability practise and deprival of women in practising religion in those times.

But in the British rule in the end 19th (probably) and the early 20th century when one of the true follower of that great man tried to propagate those noble ideas among the people and for this asked the Christian missionaries of those times to help him to print the ideas of those saints which he had painstakingly collected for years; the Christian MISSIONARIES backed down. They did not help him to bring out the ideas and words of those saints for the betterment of the downtrodden indians. Because they loved Christ so much !!! Printing press were very rare at those times.

The devoted man did not get depressed by the attitude of the Christian MISSIONARIES but sold his only home and set up his own printing press. Such was the help of Britishers and the chritian missionaries for Indians.

I do not in any way lessen or discredit the importance and greatness of the help of many English people of those times for the betterment of the lives of Indians and their sincere service of humanity. But they are forgotten and only the selfish and cunning people around the world irrespective of their religion or nation are leading our world and commonman throughout the world are fooled /misguided by these rascals or bullied by these rascals.

What is the way out? Time will tell.

Sanjeev.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

fluffy bunny wrote: When I look at such papers it always amazes me how much India took and benefited from the British intervention in its history. As complex as it is, where would India have been if it had had to invent its own judiciary and legal system?
Are you saying India did not benefit from the British intervention? (In general and specific to law).

To be honest, the question is a fair and interesting one. What would have India become if it had not had to deal with the imposition of the Mughal and then British Empires? How would it have developed without those influences?
Sach_Khand wrote:Here I say openly that your queen Elizebeths (present and the previous) are just dacoit queens who have looted the world ...
Sorry, I am not English. She's not my Queen and I so, of course agree with you on all that stuff. It is a fact of history.

Nationalism is a modern con. There was no such thing as "India" until after the British left, and it never exist as one in the past.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

What is the topic now? Let the queen and king go to hell. How does it affect India?
It is well documented that the Muslim and British occupation caused untold damage to its civilisation and culture. In spite of it India has survived and is recovering fast.
India had all social systems including the judiciary well established for thousands of years. Read Golden History of India by Basham AL.
Today, the threat is not from British but from local 'foreigners' like BK and PBK who have forgotten all our culture and want to propagate some narrow self serving ideas among gullible people. Funny ideas lika a living Virendra Dev Dixit Baba who will be the last person to die on earth is spread! Their damage is local but deep. They are the threat today and not some Britisher!
Satya.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

satyaprakash wrote:It is well documented that the Muslim and British occupation caused untold damage to its civilisation and culture.
It is a very difficult equation to judge because they also brought benefits, more probably the British. How much were the benefits worth in comparison to the loses or damage?

As you well know, many Indians appreciated the influence of the British and many regretted their departure.

Was pre-industrial, pre-modern India a better place to live? Another difficult question. In some ways, yes; in others, no.

What is most true is that very few people at all want to go backwards to and adopt the voluntary poverty of that way of life; and most want to go forward and even go and live in Britain if they could.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

Dear fluffy,
You may or may not be an English. It makes no difference. But the way you generalise the facts and demean India without knowing the history correctly is what I am opposing. I too am not a student of history but whatever I have heard from some very learned peope who have gone through the British India history and some previous histories, I think your opinion about India is wrong.
Regarding what would have been if and if nots is useless. Who knows that it would have been better for Indians although present India would not have been created. Of what help is such India where still now more than 60 % are below poverty line or just above that line and do not have time to think anything but how to feed themselves and their dependents. Having full meals and living comfortably and thinking and debating about those people just like a time pass is a crime.
And remember that India was never poor and is not poor even now. If India was poor then the moghuls and other Muslim rulers would not have come to India and even Britishers and french and portugese and dutch would ot have come here. They did not ocme here to learn Indian languages or understand Indian culture. They came here to loot the Indian riches. No problem. It has been happening even within India amongst it's rulers. But the problem throughout the world is ot about the history of the rulers of various lands. The actual problem is religions of this world. In the name of religion and their God people are trying to force their culture and rule over others. And what is the motive of forcing their culture and rule upon others? Wealth. Just to plunder and loot the wealth they are using even God and His messengers and saints and religion.

Sorry, I should not get into all this. Of what use is it? I will reap what I sow and they will eat what they sow.
Following is the thought of one of the saints of India translated into English.

why do you want to set right the fault of others?
First soothe your body's passion and calm your turbulent mind.
Lord Kudalasanga (addressed for God) does not approve of those who cry over other's sorrow.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

satyaprakash wrote: Today, the threat is not from British but from local 'foreigners' like BK and PBK who have forgotten all our culture and want to propagate some narrow self serving ideas among gullible people. Funny ideas lika a living Veerendra Dev Dixit Baba who will be the last person to die on earth is spread! Their damage is local but deep. They are the threat today and not some Britisher!
Satya.
Dear Satyaprakash,
just remember how vivekanad was defamed even in America by some so called Hindus from India and how he was opposed even after he came from America by some orthodox Hindus. Almost all the Hindu saints whom we respect now were opposed and humiliated by the orhtodox Hindus of their times. Including RamKrishna Paramhansa and Sai Baba of Shirdi.
Hinduism is not just saffron coloured dress or karmakand or rituals perormed in temples.
Leave aside the previous saints. A man like Ramdev of Patanjali yogapith, who according to me cannot be considered as a saint but a man who is selflessly serving this land and humanity in general, is not welcomed by some Jagadgurus. I have seen on tv that one jagadguru on the stage in Haridwar did not take name of Ramdev Baba before his address although he took name of almost all present on the stage. And that was purposely done.

What I mean to say is that just wearing saffron dress does not make anyone a better citizen of India or a better Hindu in particular.
Just recently some thoughts came to my mind regarding different colours used by some religions.

Hindus use saffron and I think it is because In India there was prosperity and people had seen all comforts of living and did not give mush importance to it but gave iportance to going beyond these sensual pleasures and bodily comforts. And so had inculcated more respect towards saffron colour which was considered as representing detachment and light of knowledge.

Muslims very much respect green colour because at those times in their area of saudi they very much needed prosperity which was basically of abundance of greenery and natural wealth. Now they can have lots of petro dollars and can build high towers but that does not make one feel good without greenery and lots of water around. And so people of that area developed more attachment for green colour. And Muslim community in the world is run from that area. And so they have that attachment to green colour.

In europe there used to be very much unrest, battles were very common and peace was a distant dream for them. This is my assumption, I might be wrong. Please correct me if I am wrong. Both the world wars also began from europe and europe was the main area of wars. And european religion is Christianity. And hence they are more attached to White colour because they are very much in need of peace.

Whatever it may be, but I do not want to keep discussing all these things. So, now onwards I will not participate in such discussions.

Sanjeev.