Questions for BKs

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
avyakt7
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mainly to share Gyan. Understand view points and to enjoy the "process"...

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by avyakt7 »

Academic research starts by asking the primary source. Right?
new knowledge
Academic
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

avyakt7 wrote:Academic research starts by asking the primary source. Right?
It's right. But what if that primary source may be responsible for the falsification?
avyakt7
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mainly to share Gyan. Understand view points and to enjoy the "process"...

Post by avyakt7 »

That "may be responsible" doesn't sound scientific at all. Prove it.
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

avyakt7 wrote:That "may be responsible" doesn't sound scientific at all. Prove it.
But all the channels on the way to primary sourses in BKWSU are blocked.
avyakt7

Post by avyakt7 »

:-) It seems like you will never know the "truth" then...unless you just want to rely in what others say...I say this, someone says that, etc. Just "unscientific" gossip.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

What is the current opinion or 'state of play' regarding the PBKs within the BKWSU?

What do you as a BK think about all the negative attitudes, rejection, underhand and even violent actions towards the AIVV by the BKs? For example, as discussed in this topic.

As a BK, do you feel no responsibility to investigate such reports and demand higher ethics of your organization?

Thank you
avyakt7

Post by avyakt7 »

If while building a house, a nail "proves" faulty, Do I lose trust on all nails?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

avyakt7 wrote:If while building a house, a nail "proves" faulty, Do I lose trust on all nails?
No, but at the point of failure, most people would give up on nails and go back to screwing, or build in concrete instead.

In the case of the PBKs, they appear to be questioning the rudimentary design of the nail and the house and are proposing a more advanced one instead. I find the rudimentary response of the BKs to that house interesting, it appears to seen as a threat to their status and to be hammered down by the lowest of ethics. For me it say much more about their state of mind than how they wish to be seen.

But how can Western BKs stand back and allow their leadership to carry on in such a way?

Surely, that silence is to condone such behaviour. Has there been any intelligent discussion within the international BKWSU about this issue or does denial rule?

The split is, of course, against Gyan as taught by the BKWSU. "God" was specific. The BK religion was one and impervious to the schisms and entropy of other religions. And yet here we have quite a considerable and determined schism (... and plenty of evidence to suggest entropy of values).

"God" was wrong again.
avyakt7

Post by avyakt7 »

That reminds me the story of the "3 little pigs" http://www.dltk-teach.com/rhymes/pigs/mstory.htm Everyone has an idea of what is the best house or the best nail or the more "advanced" but the real test will come and then we shall see....In the meantime, It is wise to let the authorities take care of the "domestic issues" and decide by looking at the "proofs" if indeed any action is needed. That is their job. If that doesn't work for some; then there is the law of "cause and effect" which all knowledgeable souls in this forum are aware of...So, it will be just a matter of time; but no one can escape it. Let us be patient and ...enjoy the Confluence Age! :D

So, with those 2 entities taking care of "justice," why should anyone like a Western BK be involved in such matters? Let justice flow at its own time.
fluffy bunny wrote:"God" was wrong again.
God is beyond duality.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

avyakt7 wrote:So, with those 2 entities taking care of "justice," why should anyone like a Western BK be involved in such matters? Let justice flow at its own time.
Why? Well, partly because it is spreading to the West and partly because if you do nothing whilst a crime is being committed then it means you are complicit. As a BK you not only have a moral collective responsibility not to abuse others and, for your own sake, you would be wise to because their actions will reflect upon you. Legally and morally, if you come to know of a crime or abuse, you are bound to do something about it.

I am sorry. I am beyond duality. I do not see any division between BK India and BK West. Are they two separate religions now?
God is beyond duality.
Which only goes to prove that the author of the Brahma Kumari scriptures and failed predictions is not God then. I can agree with that.
avyakt7

Post by avyakt7 »

fluffy bunny wrote: if you do nothing whilst a crime is being committed then it means you are complicit. As a BK you not only have a moral collective responsibility not to abuse others and, for your own sake, you would be wise to because their actions will reflect upon you.
"it means." it would be more accurate to say that "it means to you." Sorry, but I do not agree with "fluffy bunny's wisdom" but I'd rather be one with the "Tao," verse #38....
"The Master does nothing,
yet he leaves nothing undone.
The ordinary man is always doing things,
yet many more are left to be done."
fluffy bunny wrote:if you come to know of a crime or abuse, you are bound to do something about it.
Have you called the police yet and showed them your proof? or you want for a BK to do it for you? What are you doing about it besides "talking about it" and spreading sparks of fire into the woods?
fluffy bunny wrote:Which only goes to prove that the author of the Brahma Kumari scriptures and failed predictions is not God then. I can agree with that.
There is proof and interpretation of the proof. There is God and the interpretation that human beings have on God. Two different things.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Ha. All you've learnt from the old Sindi BKs is to slither and coil like a snake. Sorry punk, but there are some objective things in life.

Go off to Madhuban and sit there believing that these people and their god are not also involved and making decisions about all this stuff. Be colored by their company.

And please ... don't take a dump of your BK filth in the Tao. It is not your religion. Show some respect and leave it well alone.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:And please ... don't take a dump of your BK filth in the Tao. It is not your religion. Show some respect and leave it well alone.
This is not my conversation, and i know Avyakt Bhai is more than capable of fighting his own corner; but this seems somewhat strong fluffy Bhai. I respect your need for getting to the truth about all things BK, and am grateful that you bring your energy and knowledge to this forum; but i don't feel this is your finest work.
avyakt7

Post by avyakt7 »

Thanks for that, Roy! Your advice I am sure will be considered.
Some individuals just never learn.... and rather live life biting like a poisonous snake.

Shall disconnect. On my way to Madhuban...
Progen
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know about pbk

Post by Progen »

It are really truth questions for mbbhat. We are waiting to know about these questions answers. Please hurry up and answer these questions.