Sevak Ram, Piu Vanis and the history of Om Mandli

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Sevak Ram, Piu Vanis and the history of Om Mandli

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:I do not follow Sach Khand and (I will dissapoint Arjun's hopes) I haven't taken notes of the assumptions made by Sachkhand on his research work. (Arjuna, could you explain what you mean by writing that sentence? I am not sure what you really want to tell me.)
Anu,
I wrote that because when others make assumptions you don't blame them, but when I make any assumption you blame me. When shivsena makes assumptions about the whole PBK family as if he has met each and every PBK you don't blame him of making assumptions, but when I make assumptions based on facts you blame me wrongly. Is this not double standards?

When buttonslammer started a new topic on Yagya history you asked him to stick to the topic in which you were writing (which was unrelated to Yagya history). But you yourself started similar topics on cults in all the four Sections of this forum. Is this not double standards?
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

When shivsena makes assumptions about the whole PBK family as if he has met each and every PBK you don't blame him of making assumptions, but when I make assumptions based on facts you blame me wrongly. Is this not double standards?

When buttonslammer started a new topic on Yagya history you asked him to stick to the topic in which you were writing (which was unrelated to Yagya history). But you yourself started similar topics on cults in all the four Sections of this forum. Is this not double standards?
1. I had conversation with you directly. And I have experienced your assumptions on myself directly in your open and private posts to me. This is what I refered to. Nothing else. If I have conversation with shivsena directly like with you and experience his assumptions on me, I will let him know. I cannot say much about shivsena's assumptions on the whole PBK family; let's invite shivsena to our discussion, and if I experience his assumptions on me, I will let him know in the same way, as I let you know.
I speak for myself, not for the whole PBK family. I don't know what PBK family means, in fact. I have never come across a convincing definition. I have an impression that all these label BK PBK and others create a great illusion :cool:

2. I started the new topic on cults in one section and left the information about it in other sections. I did not start the same topic in many sections. I also did not tell buttonslammer to stick to the topic; I told him that the same topic was already discussed under the indicated URL.

If you find these above double standars, I accept your point of view and disagree with it. My view on this topic is different.

So, don't twist facts, please. Thank you.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Anu, thanks for your reply. I can gauge your impartiality ;-) from your above post. I can quote example to prove your impartiality, but I don't want to pursue this issue. Om Shanti.
sukshmbindu
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: intrested about the Yagya and the knowledge

Re:

Post by sukshmbindu »

[quote="bansy"][quote]
..we began to run out of material to study and/or we forget and cannot understand parts of the Murli so need to ask, or points were repeating, or the Avyakt Murlis from BapDada seasonal meetings through the body of Dadi Gulzar did/do not add to Gyan but give more essence only to seva (service).

..So will we get anything fresh ? Will Shiva pass messages and knowledge to Brahma Baba (soul) who then enters the human Chariot Dadi Gulzar about more details of the things to come..

--------------

recently in 31march2011 Avyakt Vani BapDada has said that "too late board is putup"..
BapDada is guiding us about phases of sangam yug continously..
sukshmbindu
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: intrested about the Yagya and the knowledge

Post by sukshmbindu »

can anyone explain the meaning of "too late board"..
some students have told that it means that all 9lakh souls who take first birth in the beginning of Satyug have received the Gyan..some said it means all 3crore souls who take birth in Satyug have received Gyan..
kindly quote the Murlis also where baba has explained about the meaning of "too late"..
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

sukshmbindu wrote:kindly quote the Murlis also where baba has explained about the meaning of "too late"..
Dear suksh Bhai

It is my belief, that the "too late board", refers to the time when the no 1 Brahmin soul, Ram(Baba DIxit), becomes complete or bapsaman; equal in stage, to completely incorporeal, Father Shiv; thus winning the spiritual race we rajyogi effort makers, are all running in at this time. Thus he(Baba Dixit), will be the only soul that will need no "polishing", via the process of Dharamraj, to get him to his complete stage. The rest of us numberwise, will have to experience some punishment via Dharamraj, no matter how small, to get us to our complete stages; karmateet. This is why only one soul(Prajapita, Ram, Shankar etc, who in reality, are all the same soul)is referred to, as next to Shiv in the Murli; and why Shankar, is the only deity, who is synonymous with Father Shiv, as in Shiv Shankar. At some point in Bhakti, Shiv Shankar comes to be regarded as one soul, because of the equality, of incorporeal stage of the two(Shiv and Ram-Shankar). However; Shankar(Baba Dixit), never becomes truly equal to Father Shiv; in that, he can never become God Himself; but he does achieve a stage of incorporeality equal to God's own, through his efforts of remembrance, in Purushottam Sangamyug.

Roy
kand_72
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to contribute meaningfully to the discussions.

Post by kand_72 »

I had spoken to Mr.Dixit on this, as I had conflicting reports & he clarified it by stating that when he put forth all the clarifications & churnings on the basis of Murli points around 1969-1970 to Dadi Prakashmani, she was irritated & asked him to be thrown out of the gates.

Secondly, as a PH.D student when he presented his thesis for a review to Baba in Avyakt,he was asked to give it to Nirwair Bhai, & Nirwair Bhai asked him to meet with Jagdish Bhai,who jolly well took a copy & never returned it,nor answered anything.The thesis is very detailed & has comparative analysis of various scriptures, BKGyaan & religious texts.

It's a different story that Mr.Dixit was not awarded the PH.D as he refused to remove the name of BKWSU from his works & this was also confirmed by his research guide.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

kand_72 wrote: Secondly, as a PH.D student when he presented his thesis for a review to Baba in Avyakt,he was asked to give it to Nirwair Bhai, & Nirwair Bhai asked him to meet with Jagdish Bhai,who jolly well took a copy & never returned it,nor answered anything.
What can we make out of this?

What did Baba in Avyakt (as stated above) wanted?
To silence the churnings of Virendra Dev Dixit or something else?

If to silence the churnings then what might be the reason?
a) Because the churnings were wrong or
b) Because the churnings were too advance i.e., too early to reveal or
c) any other reason?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.