Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by Roy »

RudraPutra wrote:and we are children of PRAJAPITA+BRAHMA that is JAGATPITA+JAGADAMBA.....simple
Nice! :D
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: and we are children of PRAJAPITA+Brahma that is JAGATPITA+JAGADAMBA.....simple
:D
Children of prajapita brahma are praja because it is said in Murlis that "prajapita brahma does not give any varsa" and that "prajapita will be amongst praja"...only those who recognise the subtle brahma(Mama-personified ShivBaba) will get the varsa of kingship.
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: Children of prajapita Brahma are praja because it is said in Murlis that "prajapita Brahma does not give any varsa" and that "prajapita will be amongst praja"...only those who recognise the subtle Brahma(Mama-personified ShivBaba) will get the varsa of kingship.
Murli point for you:

"Tumko maloom hai do baap hai.Do se varsa milta hai.Teesra phir hota nahi.Brahma se koi varsa thode hi milta hai."
-----MU 1.2.68
"You know (that) two fathers are there.From two you get inheritance.Then there is no third(person).From Brahma we do not get any inheritance."

"Baba ne samjhaaya hai ki creation se koi varsa nahi milta hai, creation ko creator se varsa milna hai."----MU 30.8.03
"Baba had explained that from no inheritance are got from creation, creation has to get inheritance from creator"

"Creator Brahma ko nahi kaha jaata"--------MU 13.2.75
"Creator is not said to Brahma"

"Prajapita Brahma ko bhi creator kehte hai."----MU 26.7.77
"Prajapita Brahma is also called creator."
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

RudraPutra wrote:Murli point for you:
My understanding from these Murli points and AK; is, that the inheritance is received from Father Shiv, but only when He is in the combined(the household path) form of the true or permanent ShivBaba, with Prjapita Brahma(Baba Dixit, the no 1 brahmin, who becomes bapsaman, and Father of Humanity), His Chariot for narrating the advanced knowledge; that leads to the achievement of jeevanmukti(Nar to Narayan), and the creation of Heaven on earth(swarg). Only the creation of the Brahmin religion, is achieved through mother(body conscious) Brahma Baba(DL). Therefore, the ultimate creator is Father Shiv; but only with or through His co-creator(co-operative), and unlimited Father of Humanity, Prajapita Brahma.

"ShivBaba bestows inheritance to Brahmakumaris and Brahmakumars through Prajapita Brahma. ShivBaba creates the Brahmin race through Brahma." [1.3.76]

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

button slammer wrote:Aliens exist in duality only. They bred the dinosaurs, and cleared up the space junk in Copper Age onwards. A question for you. What is TIME?
I've been having a great time reading through some old posts on this thread, and came across this interesting post from button Bhai. :D

With regard to the dinosaur question... for me, the only rational explanation, is that they were a product of the cataclysm, that occured between the end of the Silver Age, and the start of the Copper Age. This cataclysm was a huge event, that caused the axis of the earth to shift, the poles to freeze and the land mass of Bharat, to divide into separate continents. There must have been huge amounts of earth radiation released at the time, that caused mutations in the dna of certain bodily beings; including, humans, birds, lizards, reptiles etc. Most would be killed outright by this radiation; but a relative few, depending on the dosage they received; mutated into unrecognisable(prehistoric men) or huge(dinosaurs) creatures, for example; that only survived for one generation, because of course, they would be sterile! How else can you explain massive dinosaurs, with huge bodies, but with brains the size of a walnut. Nature, or natural selection; simply wouldn't create such an imbalanced creature; because being so incredibly slow to think and move(although i've been accused of this, on many occasions myself); it would be much too vunerable to attack from predators, to be able to survive.

I have included a clarification link here, as my original post was a little unclear... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=492&p=38859#p38877

As for time, i was given a great definition by my BK teacher, many years ago. Time is now! Past, present and future, are all different states of now! Thus of course, as we all know; time travel is an absolute no no; because how could our souls be present, except for in the here and now! :D

I should perhaps state, that through our minds, we can of course travel into the past and future... but in terms of the Drama... time is always now!

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
There must have been huge amounts of earth radiation released at the time, that caused mutations in the dna of certain bodily beings; from humans to birds, lizards, reptiles etc. Most would be killed outright by this radiation; but a relative few, depending on the dosage they received; mutated into unrecognisable(prehistoric men) or huge(dinosaurs) creatures;
In AK, it is said that human kingdom is entirely different from the animal kingdom and human beings will never take birth in the animal kingdom. Baba Dixit(Rambap) has asked whether a mango tree can produce bananas, so similarly human beings can never take birth in the animal kingdom.
I should perhaps state, that through our minds, we can of course travel into the past and future... but in terms or the Drama... time is always now!
Yes, we can travel into the past and the future when we become constant swadarshan chakradharis ie. churn and realize your 84 births.

indie.
Roy

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:In AK, it is said that human kingdom is entirely different from the animal kingdom and human beings will never take birth in the animal kingdom. Baba Dixit(Rambap) has asked whether a mango tree can produce bananas, so similarly human beings can never take birth in the animal kingdom.
Absolutely Indie Bhai; i did not present my thoughts very well here(i've made a small edit to the original text). I did not mean humans would become birds or other animals; but rather that that all species of animals would be affected by the radiation, including humans. This is why there are traces of so called pre-historic man, buried in the ground... some humans also underwent mutation, due to the radiation released at this time.

Roy
sreevani
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am interested to get information,truth and good knowledge from forum

Post by sreevani »

Om Shanti!
Can any PBK help me...regarding the shooting period of Sangamyug...is it 2004-2012?

Shiv comes in Sangamyug....how it happens in shooting period??
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sreevani wrote:Can any PBK help me...regarding the shooting period of Sangamyug...is it 2004-2012?

I am not sure about the answer. Therefore, I am forwarding your question to Baba for clarification.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sister sreevani wrote:Om Shanti!
Can any PBK help me...regarding the shooting period of Sangamyug...is it 2004-2012?

The answer received from Baba in regard to your question is as follows:
"The Father himself comes and explains the secret of the beginning, the middle and the end of the world. First know about the Father and then you can come to know about what he explains. Just the way the teacher comes first and then the studies. That is why, first you should take the Advance knowledge and then you will be able to understand the shooting period of Sangamyug in detail."

Probably he thought that you are a newcomer to advance knowledge. If you are already a PBK you can get the answer by writing to him directly on [email protected] and share his answer with us if u wish.

OGS,
Arjun
Roy

Post by Roy »

sreevani wrote:Shiv comes in Sangamyug....how it happens in shooting period??
This is an interesting question. Is there a time in Sangamyug, when there is a shooting of Sangamyug? I think the answer to this may be no!Sangamyug is about the shooting of the broad 5000 year drama. Sangamyug itself, is considered as a separate world from the gross broad drama, it is an unlimited world(as opposed to a limited one) created by, the unlimited Father Shiv's presence in it, as ShivBaba. Can you shoot an unlimited period in the Drama, I am not sure you can. Sangamyug is the Diamond Age, in which the 4 inferior Ages(Golden, Silver etc) are shot. Therefore, it seems to me, you cannot shoot Sangamyug, in Sangamyug. The Confluence Age, is created by an Unlimited being, Father Shiv... His part cannot be shot or rehearsed by anyone, but it doesn't need to be. Father Shiv is constant; His part never changes or fluctuates, because He is always Incorporeal and Detached; never taking on a body of His own. Thus imo; there is no shooting of Sangamyug, in Sangamyug... it doesn't actually make sense, if you think about it. If this was the case; i believe you would have infinite shootings, within shootings, like when you have two mirrors facing each other... there would be no end to it.

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
This is an interesting question. Is there a time in Sangamyug, when there is a shooting of Sangamyug? I think the answer to this may be no!Sangamyug is about the shooting of the broad 5000 year drama. Sangamyug itself, is considered as a separate world from the gross broad drama, it is an unlimited world(as opposed to a limited one) created by, the unlimited Father Shiv's presence in it, as ShivBaba. Can you shoot an unlimited period in the Drama, I am not sure you can. Sangamyug is the Diamond Age, in which the 4 inferior Ages(Golden, Silver etc) are shot. Therefore, it seems to me, you cannot shoot Sangamyug, in Sangamyug. The Confluence Age, is created by an Unlimited being, Father Shiv... His part cannot be shot or rehearsed by anyone, but it doesn't need to be. Father Shiv is constant; His part never changes or fluctuates, because He is always Incorporeal and Detached; never taking on a body of His own. Thus imo; there is no shooting of Sangamyug, in Sangamyug... it doesn't actually make sense, if you think about it. If this was the case; i believe you would have infinite shootings, within shootings, like when you have two mirrors facing each other... there would be no end to it.
Dear Roy Bhai,

I fully agree with your views that there is no need for Shiva at all to be part of the shooting process as He doesn't come into actions in the broad drama. The shooting is for human beings and not for Incorporeal Shiva who is constant in His incorporeal stage. But i think that there is a shooting of sangam yug in sangam yug as the period of sangam yug is included in the 5000 years Kalpa. For sangam yug to surface in 1936, the shooting should take place in sangam yug itself just like the other 4 ages. I remember reading this question of whether there is a shooting of sangam yug in sangam yug and Baba replied yes but i cannot remember Baba's reply.

indie.
sreevani
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am interested to get information,truth and good knowledge from forum

Post by sreevani »

Thank you Arjun Bhai.I am a PBK,i took Advance Course 2 years back when i was a student,never been a BK.I think my question is not correct.I frequently send messages to baba.I will ask him and when i get answer i will share....
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sreevani wrote:I am a PBK,i took Advance Course 2 years back when i was a student,never been a BK.I think my question is not correct.I frequently send messages to Baba.I will ask him and when i get answer i will share....
Om Shanti sister. Your question is not wrong. And in fact this question was discussed in one of the discussion classes. If you wish you can refer to Disc.CD No.570, dated 22.5.08 at Hajipur where this question has been discussed in the first few minutes (may be within first 10 minutes).
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
sreevani

Post by sreevani »

thanq arjun Bhai.

Shiv comes in Sangamyug.Is mahashivarathri festival,shooting of shiv coming in Sakar in Sangamyug?Does this come under shooting?