Question for SATYAPRAKASH Bhai

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Question for SATYAPRAKASH Bhai

Post by RudraPutra »

Dear Satyaprakash,
You have your own identity of abusing BK or PBK concepts but never kept anything special about your concepts of HINDUISM....
let me ask some questions regarding your concepts in HINDUISM....

1.When there are 4 yugas according to Hinduism,why there are 24 avatars of Bhagwan?....how many times adharm takes place in an yuga? what is the peak point of adharm in those yugas....coz highest peak can be only one...and GOD comes only at the time when adharm is at its peak according to Gita's shloka?
2.Why Buddha is believed to be one of the avatars of Bhagwan where HINDUISM and Buddhism has very vast differences?
Does god comes in form of Buddha to challenge HINDUISM?
3.GOD in Krishna's avatar states Gita according to Hindu scripts and states all things keeping soul as point of view and same GOD in Buddha's avatar rejects the concept of soul completely.Why is so? Is GOD confused or Hindu scripts making us confused?
4.Shankar doesn't recognise GANESH and cut his head.Ganesh is not able to protect self from Shankar.Not only this after considering him as his child Shankar does another himsa of cutting elephants head....great!!! and then joined and got elephant head...ganesh also named VIGHNAHARTA...who is even not able to stop his death!!!How come?
Why Shankar was not able to put the same head?
5.Why there are so many interpretetions of Gita with different ideologies and theories? Why there is difference in thinking of Shankaracharya's Gita and Madhavacharya's Gita? Why both are having extreme opposite ideologies from same shlokas?
6.What adharm takes place for the avatar of Kapil muni?
7.Why Brahma is not worshipped in idol form or picture form anywhere who is believed to be the creator of everything?
8.When the job of destruction is given to Shankar why Vishnu is shown as destroyer of evils?Then what Shankar does?
9.Ram being GOD why has to suffer so much?Why he was not known that his SEETA is gonna get kidnapped?Why he require help of Monkey faced vanar sena...?Why not some other human fellows?
10.Why there are divisions even in Hindu followers such as SHAIV,BRAHMAN and VAISHNAVITES....???
....let you answer these stuffs first,then we can move ahead....

NOTE:First of all start of this thread should not be taken on other side.I have no illness towards HINDUISM but to make my brother aware of certain things i have started this thread.
I want to keep this thread specially devoted to brother Satyaprakash Bhai and hence i would like all other members to openly join in the conversation but see to that topic doesn't go off the track unnecessary.....moreover satyaprakash Bhai has no interest in BK or PBK or any Murli concepts...so in my opinion no need of quoting any of those....
THANKS in advance....
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Re: Question for SATYAPRAKASH Bhai

Post by satyaprakash »

RudraPutra wrote:Dear Satyaprakash,
You have your own identity of abusing BK or PBK concepts but never kept anything special about your concepts of HINDUISM....
let me ask some questions regarding your concepts in HINDUISM....

1.When there are 4 yugas according to Hinduism,why there are 24 avatars of Bhagwan?....how many times adharm takes place in an yuga? what is the peak point of adharm in those yugas....coz highest peak can be only one...and GOD comes only at the time when adharm is at its peak according to Gita's shloka?
NOTE:First of all start of this thread should not be taken on other side.I have no illness towards HINDUISM but to make my Brother aware of certain things i have started this thread.
I want to keep this thread specially devoted to Brother Satyaprakash Bhai and hence i would like all other members to openly join in the conversation but see to that topic doesn't go off the track unnecessary.....moreover satyaprakash Bhai has no interest in BK or PBK or any Murli concepts...so in my opinion no need of quoting any of those....
THANKS in advance....

Thank you Sri.Rudra Putra. Om namo Rudraya namaha! Rudra putraya namaha! Great indeed is your wisdom. I have no answers. I am booking my ticket to Kampil to surrender to VD Baba.
Do you expect me to reply like the above?
I have repeatedly told that I am not here to defend Hinduism or Sanatana Dharma as it stands by itself and is in no need for defence.
This forum is to discuss BK PBK support or question them. If you want to discuss Hinduism, please post your questions in an Hindu forum.
Hindus accept PBK as a fringe and fanatic offshoot or misguided Hindus. But we accept that PBKs also can progress in the path to the God in a small or large way depending on their evolution.
Do the PBKs accept that others also have an equal right to progress in the spiritual path without attending their classes or listening the maddening 1457 VCD that have been produced by VD Baba till now?
Many praise to you for very wise post.
Thank you,
Satya.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

satyaprakash wrote: Thank you Sri.Rudra Putra. Om namo Rudraya namaha! Rudra putraya namaha! Great indeed is your wisdom. I have no answers. I am booking my ticket to Kampil to surrender to VD Baba.
Do you expect me to reply like the above?
...i know your mentality and to be frank i cannot accept that you can do so now.....but i am sure for the future!!!
I have repeatedly told that I am not here to defend Hinduism or Sanatana Dharma as it stands by itself and is in no need for defence.
This forum is to discuss BK PBK support or question them. If you want to discuss Hinduism, please post your questions in an Hindu forum.
by saying this you cannot run from the truth....defending concept is something very different issue....if you are not able to prove your theories and run from the questions,i should say that you even do not have any right to ask any questions to BK or PBK....as you are not playing the fair game....if you are here to prove us wrong,then you have to prove yours concept(what you are following) right.... simple!!!
Hindus accept PBK as a fringe and fanatic offshoot or misguided Hindus. But we accept that PBKs also can progress in the path to the God in a small or large way depending on their evolution.
Do the PBKs accept that others also have an equal right to progress in the spiritual path without attending their classes or listening the maddening 1457 VCD* that have been produced by VD Baba till now?
...so nice of you to think positively about us....to be frank in Gita it is clearly said that
"vedshastras or jap or tap will not lead you to me"....so we cannot accept any person to progress in path of GOD as there is only one path and that is the one which is not accepted by you!!!
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:I have repeatedly told that I am not here to defend Hinduism or Sanatana Dharma as it stands by itself and is in no need for defence
If you do not have the courtesy to answer someone's questions asked respectfully, I don't think you have any right to question others. If you cannot defend Hinduism, then, you should very well leave the BKs, PBKs and ex-PBKs to discuss issues of their interest amongst themselves. Like you, we are not here to defend our knowledge, too. We are just here to give information about our beliefs. It is upto you to accept it or reject it. But please, please do not waste our time by making such disrespectful comments and disgrace the Sanatan Dharma which you claim to belong. Rest is left to Admin.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

Dear Rudraputra bai,
All your questions have simple and convincing answers. To understand that you may have to study Hinduism from great acaryas or their talks or books. I am not giving a list such great people as it is known to every one in India. But you can definitely impress simpletons with all these questions and
prove that Hiduism is false!
Hence I am not giving any answer now because
1. You may not appreciate it without a deeper study of Hiduism and its scriptures.(spend at least one year with one hour every day to study without PBK bias-first you may have to unburden the junk that you have already picked up from PBKs))
2. This is not the forum for such debate as I stated earlier.
Anyhow do not expect me to continue this thread- I am 'running away'!
Satya.
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

satyaprakash wrote: Anyhow do not expect me to continue this thread- I am 'running away'!
...thats all you can do....
one more thing is clear from your attitude that even you have to undergo the course and classes...session....or else you also don't have any right to ask question to anyone!!!
just following your principal....TIT FOR TAT!!!