No death for V Dixit Baba?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: No death for V Dixit Baba?

Post by arjun »

An interesting article found on the internet:

http://in.news.yahoo.com/safrican-man-w ... 00467.html

South African man wakes after 21 hours in morgue fridge

JOHANNESBURG (AP) — A South African man awoke to find himself in a morgue fridge — nearly a day after his family thought he had died, a health official said Monday.

Health department spokesman Sizwe Kupelo said the man awoke Sunday afternoon, 21 hours after his family called in an undertaker who sent him to the morgue after an asthma attack.

Morgue owner Ayanda Maqolo said he sent his driver to collect the body shortly after the family reported the death. Maqolo said he thought the man was around 80 years old.

"When he got there, the driver examined the body, checked his pulse, looked for a heartbeat, but there was nothing," Maqolo told the Associated Press.

But a day after staff put the body into a locked refrigerated compartment, morgue workers heard someone shouting for help. They thought it was a ghost, the morgue owner said.

"I couldn't believe it!" Maqolo said. "I was also scared. But they are my employees and I had to show them I wasn't scared, so I called the police."

After police arrived, the group entered the morgue together.

"I was glad they had their firearms, in case something wanted to fight with us," Maqolo said.

He said the man was pale when they pulled him out.

"He asked, 'How did I get here?'" Maqolo said.

The health department said the man was then taken to a nearby hospital for observation and later discharged by doctors who deemed him stable.

Kupelo, the health department spokesman, urged South Africans to call on health officials to confirm that their relatives are really dead.

The man's family was informed that he was alive during a family meeting convened to make funeral arrangements. They're very happy to have him home, Maqolo said.

But Maqolo said he is still trying to recover from the traumatic experience.

"I couldn't sleep last night, I had nightmares," he said. "But today I am much better
."
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Why Siva is full of confusion?

Post by shivsena »

satyaprakash wrote: why do you need thousands of CDs to describe your path?
why is it so difficult to interpret?
how many more such Cds will be produced?
[/size]
Is Siva a confused God? By the very definition of all knowing and all powerful -he is not like this.
The above gives doubt that these are not Siva's word but that of a human person who is very confused.
Any other view?
Satya.
Dear satyaprakash Bhai.

You are right when you put your queries about shiv needing so many cds to tell the truth.

In Murlis it is said: "Gyan-marg ka koi shastra nahin banta" [ 'in Gyan-marg there is no need for any scriptures or any recording media']
Also Murli 23-9-05 says: "Bap detail nahin samjaate, wholesale samjaate hain. Wholesale means ek second mein aisi samajani dete hai jo Satyug adi se lekar anth tak sab maloom pad jaata hai ki hamara part kaise noondha hua hai."
[meaning: "The Father never explains in detail...he explains in wholesale....wholesale means that in one second he explains in such a manner that everything from Satyug to the end becomes clear as to how the part of souls is incorporated in the drama.]

The above two Murli points clearly reveal that shiv cannot say one thing in Murlis through one body and do something opposite to what is said in Murlis through the body of VD ....so it is very clear that shiv is not giving AK which is the manthan of Krishna baccha who is leading the PBKs on a wild goose chase by narrating stories in cds and taking them away from the final truth.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:The above two Murli points clearly reveal that Shiv cannot say one thing in Murlis through one body and do something opposite to what is said in Murlis through the body of VD ....so it is very clear that Shiv is not giving AK which is the manthan of Krishna baccha who is leading the PBKs on a wild goose chase by narrating stories in cds and taking them away from the final truth.
Many times I wonder whether you are a supporter of ShivBaba or His opponent, whether it BK/PBK/or any other other party including your own Om Radhey party.It is astonishing to see how you are ready to falsify the entire Godly knowledge just to appease an opponent of BK/PBK knowledge who writes a few words in your praise.

It has been said in the Murlis that ShivBaba will continue to narrate Murlis as long as this Confluence Age continues or as long as we attain the karmaateet knowledge. It has also been said in the Murlis that even if you make the entire ocean as ink and entire wood as pen, you cannot pen the entire knowledge.

Anyway, you are free to join hands with any opponent of ShivBaba.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
Anyway, you are free to join hands with any opponent of ShivBaba.
Satya Bhai asked very relevant queries about the Godly knowledge being recorded in cds and how many more are required to reveal the truth and i just supported him for raising the queries, as i have also wondered many times how many cds more are required to clarify the information given in Murlis....there is an ocean of cds and and ocean of clarifications in them, mostly gossiping and ambiguity, and there is no sign of clarity...the confusion keeps on increasing with each cd, many of the recent ones contradicting the previous ones.....so if anyone raises a relevant query about AK or BK, then what is the harm in supporting that query.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Satya Bhai asked very relevant queries about the Godly knowledge being recorded in cds and how many more are required to reveal the truth and i just supported him for raising the queries, as i have also wondered many times how many cds more are required to clarify the information given in Murlis....there is an ocean of cds and and ocean of clarifications in them, mostly gossiping and ambiguity, and there is no sign of clarity...the confusion keeps on increasing with each cd, many of the recent ones contradicting the previous ones.....so if anyone raises a relevant query about AK or BK, then what is the harm in supporting that query.
Why wouldn't Murlis and discussion classes be recorded, only a relatively few souls attend each class, and so these classes are made available for all to witness and learn from. After all; where would we all be if the Murlis and Vanis hadn't been recorded or written down; we'd have nothing to study, apart from any notes or points we may have taken over the years. Who here would claim, that it is not a boon to have such materials freely available on the net. Similarly with the vcds. It may be some time before i get to meet ShivBaba in Kampil; but i can at least get some of the benefit of the Sakar experience of God, from the recorded Murli classes and discussions, which i find hugely enjoyable; and that only strengthen my connection with ShivBaba.

I notice a lot of the questions in the discussion classes, are about Bhakti stories, and how they relate to the Knowledge we are taught in the Murli. Being a western born soul myself, and not having a very broad knowledge of the scriptures; i would not ask such questions... but it still find Baba's answers fascinating and satisfying. I may not always fully understand the point that is being made, but that doesn't mean the flaw lies with Baba. I believe the answer given by Baba, is according to the soul and his motivation for asking the question... and the reception for the answer given , is very much dependant on the same. It has been my experience on this forum; that no matter how sincere you may be with your answers to queries; the response you get, is very much dependant on the sanskars of the soul who receives it.

So i cannot see this argument, about why we need all these cds and vcds, when ShivBaba has said in the Sakar Murlis; that if we have a question we should ask Him, and get it clarified. This is a part of the relationship with ShivBaba, that can only take place in Sakar of course; we can ask nothing of an angel who has no body to work through.

“You will know everything as to what will be the rituals and traditions there. In the beginning you had all the visions. At that time you used to study just alaf-be. Then you should have visions even in the last period without fail. So, the Father sits and narrates; you will have the desire to see all that. You will think – I should not lose my body; I should see everything before departing. You require the power of Yoga to increase your longevity so that you could listen to everything from the Father and see everything. You should not think of those who have already left (their bodies). That was a part of drama. They were not fated to receive more love from the Father because the more you become serviceable, the Father likes you more.” [Mu 01.06.09]

Roy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Satya Bhai asked very relevant queries about the Godly knowledge being recorded in cds and how many more are required to reveal the truth and i just supported him for raising the queries, as i have also wondered many times how many cds more are required to clarify the information given in Murlis....there is an ocean of cds and and ocean of clarifications in them, mostly gossiping and ambiguity, and there is no sign of clarity...the confusion keeps on increasing with each cd, many of the recent ones contradicting the previous ones.....so if anyone raises a relevant query about AK or BK, then what is the harm in supporting that query.
I have already said that you are free to support anyone.
You object to ShivBaba giving knowledge through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, but you yourself do not feel tired explaining and repeating your changing philosophies (and loyalties) on this forum since many years. Are you not creating scriptures by writing on this forum? Then why do you object to ShivBaba giving knowledge to His children?
akshaya2002
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Participate in discussion

Post by akshaya2002 »

Om Shanti,
Dear brother, gothrough the brahmakumaris website or contact with any centre nearby or goto Mount Abu so that all about Soul, Supreme Soul(ShivBaba) concept will clear. They will explain and answer all questions without any cost. Thousend of CDs are present about ShivBaba. So plz. go to any place.
Thank you