Who is teaching RajYoga?? [from when and to whom??]

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Who is teaching RajYoga?? [from when and to whom??]

Post by arjun »

sita wrote:Yes.
Welcome back andrey Bhai.
I would advise you to interact less with shivsena Bhai as he has openly expressed his reservations. And try to avoid posting in the 'ex-PBKs only' section. You are free to post in any other Section.
If you wish to answer his posts, do not address your posts to him. But just express your views in a short post with relevant Murli quotes as a third person.
shivsena wrote:The above post is completely irrelevant to the previous post and also has no connection with the original thread ...so please see that you do not jump in between to post your irelevant views and and please do not answer unless the post is addressed to you...also please do not respond to any of my posts as they will not be read and will be deleted.

Can you answer one question truthfully....are you andrey who has gained entry to the forum in the name of sita.....before answering remember one thing : you can fool others by changing your name but you cannot fool yourself.....so be truthful and answer.
Shivsena Bhai,
I have given my suggestions to andrey Bhai. But if you still feel his posts to be against the rules of the forum you are free to take any step as an Admin. But I feel you should be more generous by allowing him some time to settle down. If you start deleting all his posts soon after his 'reincarnation', it will put you in a bad picture, considering that you are trying to project yourself to be greater than the BKs and PBKs (and hence greatest in the world) or part of rosary of 108.

OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

sita wrote:are you andrey who has gained entry to the forum in the name of sita
Yes.

Andrey Bhai.

It is said : "actions-words-sanskars speak for themselves"....it was very easy to identify you by your irrelevant posts.....i just wish to request that if you are so much attached to advance knowledge and you cannot see other soul's view point, then you please stick only to your forum and do not post anything in the "discussing or ex-pbk forum"....if you wish to understand something(not for the sake of argument) then you can contact me personally.
i hope you will comply with my request and i am making this request also to other PBKs that if you wish to argue for the sake of argument, then please do not post your views on the 2 forums mentioned above, but if you genuinely wish to understand or want further clarifications on the ex-pbk theory, then you can ask in a decent manner.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
I never for one moment imagined it was Andrey Bhai(I am impressed with your detective skills Shivsena Bhai); but i hope you don't ban him again; as i've been enjoying his contributions to the forum.
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

Andrey Bhai revealed himself just by the style of his irrelevant posts and butting in between conversations to seek attention.....he has a compulsive obsessive desire to propagate AK and to oppose blindly anything that criticises AK, so much so that he could not keep himself away from the forum.....it is very easy to identify anybody if your intellect is clear and has discriminating powers....and this is acquired only by continous intellectual union with mateshwari jagdamba Saraswati(goddess of intellect) who gives the sixth sense(power of intution) to know what others cannot know.....it has been said in Vanis that : "as the children reach nearer to the bap-samaan karmatit farishta stage, then they will be able to connect intellectually to other souls and will also be able to read their thoughts." ... this is not my manmat but has been said specifically in Vanis that there will come a stage in future when you children will communicate in silence...there will be no need of words [ Vani point: "jaise abhi Vani mein aanaa sahaj lagta hai, ek din aayega jab Vani se pare rahena itna hi sahaj lagega."...meaning : " just as it is very easy to come in words now... in future it will be as easy to communicate in silence"]... this will be the final stage of victory of silence over science.

As regards banning him again, i will not do that as long as he does not interfere in my posts and he is not a nuisance to a healthy discussion on the ex-pbk and discussion forum.....if he continues with his old tactics, then i will have to selectively restrict him to only bk-pbk forum.(where he can preach AK as much as he likes.)

shivsena.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:As regards banning him again, i will not do that as long as he does not interfere in my posts and he is not a nuisance to a healthy discussion on the ex-pbk and discussion forum.....if he continues with his old tactics, then i will have to selectively restrict him to only bk-pbk forum.(where he can preach AK as much as he likes.)
That sounds fair enough to me Bhai!
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Andrey Bhai revealed himself just by the style of his irrelevant posts and butting in between conversations to seek attention.....he has a compulsive obsessive desire to propagate AK and to oppose blindly anything that criticises AK, so much so that he could not keep himself away from the forum.....it is very easy to identify anybody if your intellect is clear and has discriminating powers....and this is acquired only by continous intellectual union with mateshwari jagdamba Saraswati(goddess of intellect) who gives the sixth sense(power of intution) to know what others cannot know.....it has been said in Vanis that : "as the children reach nearer to the bap-samaan karmatit farishta stage, then they will be able to connect intellectually to other souls and will also be able to read their thoughts." ... this is not my manmat but has been said specifically in Vanis that there will come a stage in future when you children will communicate in silence...there will be no need of words [ Vani point: "jaise abhi Vani mein aanaa sahaj lagta hai, ek din aayega jab Vani se pare rahena itna hi sahaj lagega."...meaning : " just as it is very easy to come in words now... in future it will be as easy to communicate in silence"]... this will be the final stage of victory of silence over science.

As regards banning him again, i will not do that as long as he does not interfere in my posts and he is not a nuisance to a healthy discussion on the ex-PBK and discussion forum.....if he continues with his old tactics, then i will have to selectively restrict him to only BK-PBK forum.(where he can preach AK as much as he likes.)
Just to inform you shivsena that i too suspected that Sita is actually Andrey based on the style of Sita's postings which is exactly similar to Andrey, so there is absoultely nothing to do with your Mateeshwari touching your intellect. I did not want to reveal Sita's real identity as i presumed that you will ban Andrey again. When it is said in SM that do not remember the dead, then whatever your attempt is, very obviously will end up in failure.

Moreover when there is accurate rememberance, then it is possible only to conquer science with silence and not just by remembering dead bodies.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: Moreover when there is accurate rememberance, then it is possible only to conquer science with silence and not just by remembering dead bodies.indie.
Those who feel that Mama is a dead body will surely become a dead body... and those who feel that Mama is avaykt farishta and have connection with her, they will surely attain the avaykt stage and become farishta...(saying: "as you think, so you become.")
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Those who feel that Mama is a dead body will surely become a dead body
Very true. Those who remember the dead will have a dead intellect which failed to recognize the personified form of ShivBaba.
saying: "as you think, so you become.")
You have said it precisely that whatever our thoughts are, will lead to our destination and the PBKs' aim is to become Nar to Narayan. It is said in Bhakti that the story of true Narayan is sung in every home but it is never said that the story of true Mateeshwari-Om Radhey is sung in every home as she has never accomplished any task or achieve perfection when she was alive.

indie.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

pbkindiana wrote:
You have said it precisely that whatever our thoughts are, will lead to our destination and the PBKs' aim is to become Nar to Narayan. It is said in Bhakti that the story of true Narayan is sung in every home but it is never said that the story of true Mateeshwari-Om Radhey is sung in every home as she has never accomplished any task or achieve perfection when she was alive.
...that's pretty good logic.... :D
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: Very true. Those who remember the dead will have a dead intellect which failed to recognize the personified form of ShivBaba.
indie.
Imo, those who think Mama is dead will become stone-intellect (dead intellect) and those who think that a dehdhari is personified ShivBaba will never rise above the body.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Imo, those who think Mama is dead will become stone-intellect (dead intellect) and those who think that a dehdhari is personified ShivBaba will never rise above the body.
How is it possible that you will rise above your own body when your Mateeshwari did not show you the tactic of doing it when she was alive.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:How is it possible that you will rise above your own body when your Mateeshwari did not show you the tactic of doing it when she was alive.
indie.
Avaykt Mama by narrating the avaykt Vanis is giving subtle hints in all Vanis on how to rise above the body and become avaykt karmatit farishta...but this will be understood only by potential 108 souls(shivshaktis-pandavsena) and not by other souls who are attached to the body of Baba Dixit.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Avaykt Mama by narrating the avaykt Vanis is giving subtle hints in all Vanis on how to rise above the body and become avaykt karmatit farishta...but this will be understood only by potential 108 souls(shivshaktis-pandavsena) and not by other souls who are attached to the body of Baba Dixit.
I think more than the PBKs it is you remembering the body of Baba Dixit all the time. We see only the incorporeal Shiv through his corporeal body. And in most probability you are remembering Baba Dixit's body more than Om Radhey Mama by thinking of ways to prove him wrong all the time.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Avaykt Mama by narrating the avaykt Vanis is giving subtle hints in all Vanis on how to rise above the body and become avaykt karmatit farishta...but this will be understood only by potential 108 souls(shivshaktis-pandavsena) and not by other souls who are attached to the body of Baba Dixit.
The more i have been watching the Murli and discussion videos from AK, the more i am realising the truth of what ShivBaba has said in the Murli...

"God Shiva is incorporeal; you can love Him only through a corporeal body." [Mu 1.1.77]

It is one thing to think about Father Shiv as a point of light, or to think about a subtle bodied being; but the truth is, none of this comes close, to relating to someone via a body, or remembering them via a body. This is the natural way for humans to relate and remember each other; and as such, is also the natural way to relate to and remember, Father Shiv. Look, let's face it... it's Shrimat!

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Avaykt Mama by narrating the avaykt Vanis is giving subtle hints in all Vanis on how to rise above the body and become avaykt karmatit farishta...but this will be understood only by potential 108 souls(shivshaktis-pandavsena) and not by other souls who are attached to the body of Baba Dixit.
When we observe people's lives, they always wanted to follow someone who had achieved their aim whilst alive and nobody wants to become someone based on the writings of a paper from someone who did not achieve their goal whilst alive.

I just remembered that when you were with Baba Dixit, your masterpieces were very impressive and i never miss reading any of your postings but currently your postings are dead(illogical) as you have become attached with dead bodies.
Arjun wrote:
I think more than the PBKs it is you remembering the body of Baba Dixit all the time. We see only the incorporeal Shiv through his corporeal body. And in most probability you are remembering Baba Dixit's body more than Om Radhey Mama by thinking of ways to prove him wrong all the time.
Just as Maya do not have faith in Narayan but always thinking ways of causing Narayan's downfall.

indie.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

Murli dated 19.03.2010 says " Baap ne yeh bhi samjhaya hai ki yeh drama hai, jo kuchh hota hai wah drama mein ek hi bar hota hai. Baap bhi ek hi bar padaane aate hain.
Baap kahte hain mein patit duniya patit sharir mein akar tumko pawan banata hoon. Mein swarg dekhta bhi nahi hoon."
Meaning that : " Father has made us understood that this is drama, Everything in drama happen once.Father also comes only once.
Father says "I enter in impure world and impure body and makes you pure. I don't even see the heaven."
shivsena wrote: Dear shivachild.

First we have to define what is the meaning of impure body(no. 1 patit kami kanta)....all BKs-PBKs take it in literal sense and consider DL and VD as impure body, but there are many souls in the world who are more impure body than both of them...so does the word "impure mean in literal sense or in behad ka sense...that is to be defined first.

shivsena.
Dear Shivsena,
so, who is this impure body mentioned in Murlis according to you?