Question for Shivsena and ex-pbks.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Rudraakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Truth Of Rudra Gyaan

Re: Question for Shivsena

Post by Rudraakash »

Dear Satya Bhai

Whatever PBKs Are saying that is not the philosophy, that is true, this is our lack of understing that we are not judging him. why the Avyakt Vani & Sakar Murli are indicating towards Advance knowledge?
In Murli baba says that" SHERANI KA DOODH SONE KE PATILE ME HI THAHRATA HAI"
Why they have a lot of proof?, Raam ke haath me kyu dikha diye TEER KAMAN,

Kyu Shiv Ka teesaranetra Shankar ko dikha diya?, Kyu brahma chandrama ke roop me Shankar ke sar par viraajmaan hai ?, Kyu Shankar ka ARDHNARISWAR Ka chitra dhikate hai?
Kisko kahoge Trimurti SHIV?
Brahmaan Parivaar Sakar me hai to kaun hai Maa baap Is brahman pariwar ke?
Jab Devtaye hi banoge Satyug Me To Kaun Hai Sbse unchaa devta (MAHADEV).?
Rudraakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Truth Of Rudra Gyaan

Post by Rudraakash »

Rudraakash wrote:Dear Satya Bhai

Whatever PBKs Are saying that is not the philosophy, that is true, this is our lack of understing that we are not judging him. why the Avyakt Vani & Sakar Murli are indicating towards Advanced Knowledge?
In Murli Baba says that" SHERANI KA DOODH SONE KE PATILE ME HI THAHRATA HAI"

Kyu Shiv Ka teesaranetra Shankar ko dikha diya?, Kyu Brahma chandrama ke roop me Shankar ke sar par viraajmaan hai ?, Kyu Shankar ka ARDHNARISWAR Ka chitra dhikate hai?
Kisko kahoge Trimurti Shiv?
Rudraakash

Post by Rudraakash »

Dear Satya Bhai

Whatever PBKs Are saying that is not the philosophy, that is true, this is our lack of understing that we are not judging him. why the Avyakt Vani & Sakar Murli are indicating towards Advance knowledge?

Kyu Shiv Ka teesaranetra Shankar ko dikha diya?, Kyu brahma chandrama ke roop me Shankar ke sar par viraajmaan hai ?, Kyu Shankar ka ARDHNARISWAR Ka chitra dhikate hai?
Rudraakash

Post by Rudraakash »

Rudraakash wrote:Dear Satya Bhai

Whatever PBKs Are saying that is not the philosophy, that is true, this is our lack of understing that we are not judging him. why the Avyakt Vani & Sakar Murli are indicating towards Advanced Knowledge?
In Murli Baba says that" SHERANI KA DOODH SONE KE PATILE ME HI THAHRATA HAI"

Kyu Shiv Ka teesaranetra Shankar ko dikha diya?, Kyu Brahma chandrama ke roop me Shankar ke sar par viraajmaan hai ?, Kyu Shankar ka ARDHNARISWAR Ka chitra dhikate hai?
Kisko kahoge Trimurti Shiv?
Dear Satya Bhai

button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

shivsena wrote:Baba dixit has been the cause(seed) of all controversies in this Godly knowledge right from 1976 (Are PBKs aware this fact)... and everyone who has experienced this has a right to say that Baba dixit is not personified God (because God does not come to this earth to raise controversies but to solve them)...
shivsena.[/color]
Not a convincing argument. One has only to examine the Yagya history to see that controversies have raged throughout the yagyas lifetime.
Why not spend some time to present the world with real timeline events, rather than the approximations and anomalous assumptions you're presenting us with. Yes, you have created a tall story only. An absolute failure in terms of accurate historical events. Anyone can say anything about the spirit of a dead personality.
Please, now present the biography of OM Radhe from the very beginning; and do not forget the original controveries either. OK Aum
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: Truth is often controversial... people have been killed for daring to state it!
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

Are you trying to say from past history that truth is controversial and people have been killed to state it....this is not true because for the past 2500 years there is no truth in the world...there are only philosophies and beliefs and i agree that many fanatics have been killed while preaching their own beliefs(but not the truth)...any new religion or philosophy in the last 2500 years faced a lot of resistance and criticism and this is just a rememberence of what happened in Sangamyug.....bk philosophy faced a lot of resistance and criticism from the outside world and pbk philosophy faced the same from the bk world...but when the real truth dawns on mankind, then all differences will vanish and the whole world will unite in one brotherhood under one Father....it is the ignorance of truth which leads to fighting and killing....truth always leads only to acceptance and no controversies( like when the sun rises in the morning all controversies in the night of ignorance are put to rest.)...truth never kills anybody, truth only kills ignorance.

Absolute truth always liberates people from all bondages of the body and it grants the boon of immortality to those who find it....this is my view.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

button slammer wrote: Not a convincing argument. One has only to examine the Yagya history to see that controversies have raged throughout the yagyas lifetime.
Controversies have raged throughout the Yagya's lifetime because it is the shooting period of what is to happen in the next Kalpa in Dwapur and Kaliyug.....bk philosophy preached exactly the same things as the outside world about atma-paramatma, but it was different only in two respects....it preached that the world drama was of 5000 years duration and it laid most stress on purity...and this teaching was resisted by the outside world...it preached the truth but not the whole truth/absolute truth and so controversies started raging within the bk and pbk world as the Yagya progressed....if absolute truth had been there from the very beginning, then there would not have been two groups(BKs-PBKs) and many sub-groups as time passed by.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Baba dixit has been the cause(seed) of all controversies in this Godly knowledge right from 1976
shivsena wrote:Controversies have raged throughout the Yagya's lifetime
First you wrote Baba Dixit is the root cause and when someone pointed out the mistake you say that controversies have raged throughout the Yagya's lifetime. When controversies have been in existence since the inception, why do you blame Baba Dixit alone?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:First you wrote Baba Dixit is the root cause and when someone pointed out the mistake you say that controversies have raged throughout the Yagya's lifetime. When controversies have been in existence since the inception, why do you blame Baba Dixit alone?
Controversies were always there hidden in the Yagya, waiting to unfold...but as per drama, baba Dixit was the first person to bring them into open by creating controversial advance knowledge...no question of blaming anybody...just narrating the facts.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Are you trying to say from past history that truth is controversial and people have been killed to state it
I was thinking of things like believing the world is round, when current thinking was that it was flat; that sort of thing!

Roy
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote: baba Dixit was the first person to bring them into open by creating controversial advance knowledge
But not half as controversial, as Shivsena Bhai's radical beliefs! :D
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: But not half as controversial, as Shivsena Bhai's radical beliefs! :D
Dear roy Bhai.

So you do agree that Baba Dixit's advance knowledge is controversial.....and any controversial teaching can only be manmat and not Shrimat.

According to Murlis, 108 are supposed to be Gyani souls and then in line are 16000 and 9 lacs....so drama says the knowledge of potential 108 will be the most controversial....bk(9 lacs) knowledge was controversial to the outside world....pbk(16000) knowledge was controversial to the bk world and shivshakti's(108) knowledge will be controversial in both bk and pbk world.....as Murli point says: "tum bacchon(108) ka Gyan, naa samje Hindu aur naa samje musalman"..[ meaning: "the knowledge of you children(108) will not be understood by bk(musalman) and pbk (Hindus) of the behad ka drama.]

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:So you do agree that Baba Dixit's advance knowledge is controversial....
Yes i do Bhai; it is obvious from the events that have been going on in the family since 1969; right up to the present day, that this is so. But this has occured, because many are not able to, or don't want to, recognise AK as truth! If souls only recognise the mother role of Brahma Baba, and have powerful attachment to this role, and even vested interests, other than presenting truth(Dadis); then they aren't going to move forward in Gyan, and embrace the Father role through Shankar. No, quite the opposite... they protest strongly that AK, is the talk of a mad man, who is distorting Shrimat for his own ends. But of course, Gyan has always been controversial; just go back to the early days of the Yagya, and you will see, very powerful resisitance and distaste for what was being taught by the BKs, at this time; yet we are all here on this forum, as a result of this radical controversial movement. It will only stop being controversial, when Baba Dixit becomes bapsaman(complete incorporeal stage), and the transformation of a human being into a deity, can be witnessed by the whole world, as practical proof of Father Shiv's incognito role, that has been taking place here on earth, since 1936. I cannot see how a ghost floating in the sky, can be proof of anything!
shivsena wrote: "the knowledge of you children will not be understood by musalman and Hindus"
Yes, this is so; as imo, it refers to souls who can never truly break free, form the shackles of their Bhakti sanskars... it prevents the complete recognition and understanding, of ShivBaba's Shrimat. Only one human soul, Ram(Baba Dixit), gets a 100% pass mark in this; the rest(even the 108) pass numberwise.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: I cannot see how a ghost floating in the sky, can be proof of anything!
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

You have to differentiate between a ghost and a angel....it has been said in Vanis that this sakaari vatan will become a subtle angelic region where you will see only farishtas(angels) everywhere and then revelation will occur.....Devtas can never reveal the Father....the job of revelation of Father is for farishtas(khudai-kidmatgaar)

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
Yes i do Bhai; it is obvious from the events that have been going on in the family since 1969; right up to the present day, that this is so. But this has occured, because many are not able to, or don't want to, recognise AK as truth! If souls only recognise the mother role of Brahma Baba, and have powerful attachment to this role, and even vested interests, other than presenting truth(Dadis); then they aren't going to move forward in Gyan, and embrace the Father role through Shankar. No, quite the opposite... they protest strongly that AK, is the talk of a mad man, who is distorting Shrimat for his own ends. But of course, Gyan has always been controversial; just go back to the early days of the Yagya, and you will see, very powerful resisitance and distaste for what was being taught by the BKs, at this time; yet we are all here on this forum, as a result of this radical controversial movement. It will only stop being controversial, when Baba Dixit becomes bapsaman(complete incorporeal stage), and the transformation of a human being into a deity, can be witnessed by the whole world, as practical proof of Father Shiv's incognito role, that has been taking place here on earth, since 1936. I cannot see how a ghost floating in the sky, can be proof of anything!
Dear Roy Bhai,

what you have mentioned is true and controversies will never end till it is proved to the brahmin world when Rambap-Baba Dixit achieves 100% perfection; the bowing of heads will take place. Be it so in the lokik world or in the confluenced aged brahmin world, controversies will never end till someone proves himself of His capability. To achieve the status of ShivBaba, one has to be in a physical body and challenge all controversies and not after dying.

indie.