Axis of the Earth in satyug--treta.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Axis of the Earth in satyug--treta.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Earth’s axis wobbles, your day’s shorter....
In the Advanced Knowledge, ShivBaba has already spoken of how the axis of the Earth would change at the end of the Confluence Age as a consequences of largescale Earthquakes and nuclear blasts and thus trigger a complete change in the nature in the Golden Age and Silver Age.

Roy wrote: Wikipedia says the earth's axial tilt is currently 23.4°. After final destruction, it will revert back to its perpendicular position(lost at the end of the Silver Age), giving us constant spring weather in Heaven... lovely!
Dear roy Bhai.

imo, the axis of the earth will not be in parallel position to the sun, as this would give birth to days and nights in Satyug and treta-yug(2500 years)....Murlis say: Satyug ki ek bhi cheez mile naa Kaliyug se".[meaning: "there is nothing common between Satyug and Kaliyug".]....If there is day and night also in Satyug (like in Kaliyug) then the above Murli point becomes false.....so i feel that the axis of Earth will be not be (parallel)..but it will be at right angle(90*) to the axis of the sun (so that the North pole will always point towards the sun) and since the whole land mass(Bharatland) will be concentrated in the northern hemi-shpere, there will be only day(springtime) and no nights in Satyug for 2500 years....then before the beginning of Copper Age in the next Kalpa, the earth will again tilt back to 23.4 * giving rise to day and nights and seasons for next 2500 years.....this is what i feel.

shivsena.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Axis of the Earth in satyug--treta.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:imo, the axis of the earth will not be in perpendicular position to the sun, as this would give birth to days and nights in Satyug and treta-yug(2500 years)....Murlis say: Satyug ki ek bhi cheez mile naa Kaliyug se".[meaning: "there is nothing common between Satyug and Kaliyug".]....If there is day and night also in Satyug (like in Kaliyug) then the above Murli point becomes false.....so i feel that the axis of Earth will be not be perpendicular(parallel)..but it will be at right angle(90*) to the axis of the sun (so that the North pole will always point towards the sun) and since the whole land mass(Bharatland) will be concentrated in the northern hemi-shpere, there will be only day(springtime) and no nights in Satyug for 2500 years.....then before the beginning of Copper Age in the next Kalpa, the earth will again tilt back to 23.4 * giving rise to day and nights and seasons for next 2500 years.....this is what i feel.
This is an interesting point of view, and one that i believe tallies with AK, in that there will be no nightime in Satyug.

So my understanding of what you are saying, is that the earth's axis will tilt a further 66.6°, so that is rotates at 90 degrees, to the Sun's axis, thus ensuring permanent daytime in the nothern hemisphere, where the landmass of Bharat is situated. Will this not cause problems in the southern hemisphere though, as there will not be any sunlight to sunstain sea life? Also, won't the southern hemisphere freeze, with absolutely no sunlight? There is also the situation regarding the rain cycle. Bharat will cover something like 3O% of the earth's surface, which is actually 60% of the nothern hemisphere. With the sun directly overhead, the angle of incidence of its rays on the sea, will be quite acute(small), and may not provide enough heat for evapouration, to provide rain over the mountainous regions of Bharat. This is not to mention, that at 90° to the sun, the earth will be sort of rolling like a ball through space, rather than spinning vertically like a flying saucer! :D

Roy

P.S. Where i used the word perpendicular to describe the earths axial tilt(or lack thereof); i should have said vertical; meaning the earth's axis, moves back up through an angle of 23.4°, to the vertical position. This would mean, it's axis is now parallel with that of the sun's axis, as Shivsena Bhai mentions in his post.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Axis of the Earth in Satyug--treta.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
This is an interesting point of view, and one that i believe tallies with AK, in that there will be no nightime in Satyug.

If you agree that there will be no night time in Satyug, then there is only one possibility ie. the earth's axis has to be at 90 * to that of the sun.(parallel axis will always gives rise to day and nights)
So my understanding of what you are saying, is that the earth's axis will tilt a further 66.6°, so that is rotates at 90 degrees, to the Sun's axis, thus ensuring permanent daytime in the nothern hemisphere, where the landmass of Bharat is situated.
Yes--the earth's axis shunts between 23.4* and 90* (difference of 66.6 as you rightly said)....23.4* for 2500 years and 90* in Satyug treta--2500 years.....it can never become parallel ie zero degrees with respect to sun's axis in any yug.....have you ever wondered why it is 23.4* in Dwapur-Kaliyug.
Will this not cause problems in the southern hemisphere though, as there will not be any sunlight to sunstain sea life? Also, won't the southern hemisphere freeze, with absolutely no sunlight?
imo, the sea water freezes much below zero * and so the temperature could be hovering around zero, but not so cold as to freeze the whole southern hemisphere which consists only of sea water....and i am not so worried about the freezing of southern hemisphere and sustaining of life-forms there...what i cannot understand that if the axis was parallel(giving rise to days-nights) then how would the naked Deities survive the pitch dark cold nights every 12 hours for 2500 years and what would they do in pitch dark....would they go to sleep automatically as night falls and wake up automatically as day breaks.....the dillemma is not so much about what will happen to southern hemisphere, but what will be the life-style of Deities in northern bharatland for 2500 years.(swarg)

shivsena.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:If you agree that there will be no night time in Satyug, then there is only one possibility ie. the earth's axis has to be at 90 * to that of the sun.(parallel axis will always gives rise to day and nights)
I did not actually say i agreed with this(I am not sure to be honest), but i believe it is the teaching of AK.
shivsena wrote:Yes--the earth's axis shunts between 23.4* and 90* (difference of 66.6 as you rightly said)....23.4* for 2500 years and 90* in Satyug treta--2500 years.....it can never become parallel ie zero degrees with respect to sun's axis in any yug.....have you ever wondered why it is 23.4* in Dwapur-ka
I haven't actually ever thought about the significance of the angle itself, but the shift in axis, is a result of a shift in consciousness in human beings, which reaches a critical point after 2500 years, causing the cataclysm at the end of the Silver Age. The result is, the polar regions freeze instantly, land masses move apart, huge earthquakes take place, reflecting the end of unity of the human consciousness. Is this what you are referring to? :D
shivsena wrote:imo, the sea water freezes much below zero * and so the temperature could be hovering around zero, but not so cold as to freeze the whole southern hemisphere which consists only of sea water....and i am not so worried about the freezing of southern hemisphere and sustaining of life-forms there...what i cannot understand that if the axis was parallel(giving rise to days-nights) then how would the naked Deities survive the pitch dark cold nights every 12 hours for 2500 years and what would they do in pitch dark....would they go to sleep automatically as night falls and wake up automatically as day breaks.....the dillemma is not so much about what will happen to southern hemisphere, but what will be the life-style of Deities in northern bharatland for 2500 years.(swarg)
These are good questions. But in your scenario, the sun will be beating down on the land mass 24/7... won't there be a tremendous heat build up, if there is no night time, when the land usually releases its heat?

Roy

P.S. I must make another correction to what i said in my previous post. I said the angle of incidence of the sun's rays would be small, when i should have said large; as i was measuring from the earth's surface, rather than to the perpendicular, which is the correct way.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Disc.CD No.348, dated 30.06.07 at Jammu
Part-VI

Time: 36.30-37.45
Student: Do nights occur in the Golden Age and Silver Age or not?

Baba: The praise is of Brahma’s night and Brahma’s day . What is the praise? The praise is of Brahma’s night and Brahma’s day . Brahma’s night and day so is Brahmins’ night and day. Is the praise of Prajapita’s day and night ? So, Brahma is the Chandravansh (the Moon dynasty) and Prajapita is the Suryavansh (the Sun dynasty). So, will the new world begin with the Chandravanshis or the Suryavanshis? It will begin with the Suryavanshis. Hm? So, where there is Sun and only the Sun, the Moon’s light merged in (thelight of) Sun, or where the light of even the stars has merged in the Sun, then how will the Moon be visible there? There will be only the light of Sun there. For example, there is just day at the North Pole and the South Pole for 6 months.

Disc.CD No.444, dated 25.11.07 at Vijayvihar, Part-2
Extracts-Part-3

Time: 34.25-35.47
Student: Baba, there will not be any night in the Golden Age, then what will the deities do all the time over there?

Baba: They will play, they will dance, they will sing, they will draw and paint. If there is no body consciousness in you, will there be any need for you to sleep? There is no need at all. Enjoy 24 hours.
Student: Baba, will there be hours in the time cycle? Will hours be valid (in the Golden Age)?
Baba: Calculation of time takes place in the world of intellectuals. Are deities stupid or are they intellectuals? They are stupid. There is no need for them to calculate time, what will happen in future; what happened in the past? They just live in happiness in their present . If our intellect becomes like this here as well, that we live happily in our present, if we think neither about the future nor about whatever happened in the past; do we experience sorrow or joy by thinking about the past? We experience more sorrow. Sorrow emerges even when we think of what is going to happen in future. So, it is good; the intellect of deities (who live happily in their present) is better.

Disc.CD No.659, dated 22.10.08 at PV
Part-8

Time: 41.34-43.28
Second Student: And another question is , just as Baba explains that there will be only day and no night in the Golden Age.

Baba: Yes.
Second Student: For that an example is given , just as there is continuous day or continuous night for six months in the North Pole and the South Pole. So, if we observe it on the basis of science, it happens because Earth....
Baba: The axis.
Student: The axis (of Earth) is inclined.
Baba: So, can’t that (axis ) become straight?
Second student: It can become straight but...
Baba: Can’t it become opposite as compared to the inclined position?
Second student: It can certainly become.
Baba: Anything can happen.
Second student: So, the question is , in which position should the Earth be so that ... in which position should that axis be?
Baba: It will be known only when it is in that position. It cannot be known now. An example has been given that when there can be day for six months in the North Pole, then why can’t there be day for half a Kalpa (cycle) on this stage-like world? It can happen.
Second student: It is because the Earth will rotate on its axis and revolve around the Sun...
Baba: Be it the Earth or any other element, everything becomes satopradhan (consisting mainly in the quality of goodness and purity), satosamanya (when there is ordinary goodness and purity), rajo (dominated by the quality of activity or passion) and tamo (dominated by the quality of darkness or ignorance) . So, the Earth too reaches a stage when there will be only day. But it will be in the Jambu Island , in India and not in the entire ocean. The entire world (except the Indian subcontinent) will submerge under the ocean. It will be dark over there ( on the other lands).
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: I did not actually say i agreed with this(I am not sure to be honest), but i believe it is the teaching of AK.
Dear roy Bhai.
The bottom line remains : if one agrees that there are no nights in Satyug, then it is understood that the earth's axis cannot be parallel to that of the sun.
I haven't actually ever thought about the significance of the angle itself, but the shift in axis, is a result of a shift in consciousness in human beings, which reaches a critical point after 2500 years, causing the cataclysm at the end of the Silver Age. The result is, the polar regions freeze instantly, land masses move apart, huge earthquakes take place, reflecting the end of unity of the human consciousness. Is this what you are referring to?
imo, the axis of the earth shifts in accordance to the proportion of land mass in the northern and southern hemisphere.
Quoting from what i read on the internet:"There is an unequal distribution of land and water between the two hemispheres. The Southern Hemisphere has less land and more water. The Northern hemisphere is about 60.7% water and 39.3% land. The Southern hemisphere is about 80.9% water and 19.1% land. The proportion of land mass of the Northern hemisphere and the southern hemisphere is roughly 2/3 North and 1/3 South. "
one land mass.jpg
one land mass.jpg (9.56 KiB) Viewed 8378 times
So what i feel is that in the first 2500 years the whole land mass is concentrated in the northern hemisphere (midway between the north pole and equator) and so the gravitational pull of the sun exerting on the earth pulls the earth's axis to a 90* position....and at the beginning of Copper Age(when continents seperate) then 1/3 land migrates to the southern hemisphere and 2/3 land remains in the northern hemisphere, and so the earth axis tilts back 66.6* to come to rest at an inclination of 23.4* (giving rise to days and night and seasons for next 2500 years.)....the earth's axis never was 0* (parallel to sun) as this would be possible only if the land mass in both the hemispheres was 50-50.
So to sum up: The earth axis is dependent on the ratio of land mass in both the hemispheres and the gravitational pull of the sun and so it shunts between 23.4*(in Dwapur-Kaliyug) to 90* (in Satyug-treta)....this is what i feel.

These are good questions. But in your scenario, the sun will be beating down on the land mass 24/7... won't there be a tremendous heat build up, if there is no night time, when the land usually releases its heat?
Since I feel that the land mass would be equi-distant from the north pole and the equator there would always be slanting rays of the sun on heaven and there would be no morning-noon-evening-night ....there would always be twilight(not full day nor full night) (in Hindi it is called sandhya ka samay)....so there would be no question of heat being built up...also the rays of the sun would also fall on both ocean and land of northern hemisphere, which would have a balancing effect on each other(not too cold and not too hot)....this is what i feel.
shivsena.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

What would happen on the 'dark side of the earth'?

Would it not be cold, or indeed iced capped, for the lack of sunlight for 2,500 years?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

fluffy bunny wrote:What would happen on the 'dark side of the earth'?
Would it not be cold, or indeed iced capped, for the lack of sunlight for 2,500 years?
Yes--it would indeed be cold or ice capped in the southern hemisphere and that would indeed be beneficial for all the species of animal kingdom, where all the seeds of various species would lie frozen in ice (in some sort of suspended animation) to re-emerge once the axis has been restored to 23.4 * at the beginning of Copper Age....this is what i presume.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

I received this message from a bk friend....

Happy New Year!
"14th April Tamil New Year is most Scientific new year celebration for all human. Why? EARTH take new 1st path orbit to round SUN. Since there is axial tilt of 23.26 degrees, Earth follows the ecliptic path. The Vernal Equinox is marked as the beginning of the year. The Tamil New Year (also called as Puthandu) celebration follows the vernal equinox (also known as Nirayanam). "
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

shivsena wrote:it would indeed be cold or ice capped in the southern hemisphere and that would indeed be beneficial for all the species of animal kingdom, where all the seeds of various species would lie frozen in ice (in some sort of suspended animation) to re-emerge once the axis has been restored to 23.4 * at the beginning of Copper Age.
What are all this laws?
They are not science.
No scientist will support such funny ideas. These are not possible by currently known science.
To prove some weird ideas of some ignorant Babas, why drag in some Science and insult both.
Those who want to believe these neo Babas will anyway believe them. Do not drag in science.
Satya
Roy

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:Those who want to believe these neo Babas will anyway believe them. Do not drag in science.
Imo, science and spirituality go hand in hand; for whatever happens on the spiritual level, it is reflected on the physical level. This is because atma(soul) is master over atom(matter). The physical world is simply here to serve the soul... the relationship is eternal!

Roy
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote:science and spirituality go hand in hand;
Why? what is your reason if any? Science refers to physical plane and spirituality refers to physical and emotional, mental, intellectual and Bliss planes
Roy wrote:whatever happens on the spiritual level, it is reflected on the physical level.
Pl give some examples.

Satya
Roy

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:Pl give some examples.
1) When the soul(atma) becomes pure and light, matter(atom) becomes pure and light.
2) When atma becomes king or ruler of its own inner kingdom, atom becomes its servant, so that atma also rules over the physical kingdom.
3) When atma becomes as one(unified sanskars) , world becomes one with only one main land mass... no more continents, only Bharat.
4) Just as there is the Law of Karma for the spiritual plane, there is Newton's Third Law, on the physical plane.
5) Just as there is mind, intellect and sanskars within the soul; the cell is made up of cytoplasm(mind), nucleus(sanskars) and cell membrane(intellect).
6) Just as there is only one Sun of Knowledge(Shiva/God), there is only one sun in our immediate physical world.
7) Just as there is the physical rose that spreads its fragrance all around, whilst being surrounded by thorns; the brahmin soul becomes a spiritual rose; spreading its spiritual fragrance(pure vibrations) all around, even whilst living in this tamopradhan world(jungle of thorns).

There are I am sure, so many more examples that souls on here could give you... but there are just a few to be going on with!

Roy
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Thanks for the poetic exposition of PBK (?) or BK? philosophy.
There is a lot of philosophy (?) here but no science!

Satya.