Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
It is obvious that if God is not omnipresent, then we should know as to where is He present? If you say He is floating in a sutble body in the air, nobody is going to believe.
That is exactly what all Vanis say: you have to float(fly) in the air with your subtle body(angels) to reveal the personified ShivBaba(Mama) and only brahmin-so-farishta souls will be able to reveal the Father.....God cannot be revealed through a physical body as it is repeatedly said in Murlis :"koi bhi dehdhari bhagwan( ka roop) nahin ho sakta" ("no bodily being can be called bhagwan")
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:"no bodily being can be called bhagwan"
Correct Shivsena Bhai! But a completely soul conscious(bodiless/karmateet) being, who is bapsaman(but within a body), can. The perfect bodiless stage, will be revealed to the whole world in the form of Shiv-Shankar... there is no way this could be achieved through a subtle form(even for the 108).

"Incorporeal Godfather cannot do any work without corporeal Father, He cannot play any role." [Av 6.12.76]

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:Correct Shivsena Bhai! But a completely soul conscious(bodiless/karmateet) being, who is bapsaman(but within a body), can. The perfect bodiless stage, will be revealed to the whole world in the form of Shiv-Shankar... there is no way this could be achieved through a subtle form(even for the 108).
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

This is where we completely differ from each other and let us wait and see whether shiv is revealed as Shankar or shiv is revealed as "Bharat-mata shivshakti avataar".

shivsena.
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: Those who see mateshwari jagdamba as human devi could be Ravan-sampradaya, as Ravan-sampradaya are used to see only the physical body....i see her as personified ShivBaba-(yatharth roop)-Divine spiritual mother(no. 1 shivshakti) who is main actor--creator--director of this behad ka drama.
....mother should be actress and not actor....and in Murli it has been said ruhani baap(spiritual Father) and not ruhani Maa(spiritual mother)...
in Murli it has been clearly stated that SHIV is the Father of all souls and hence every souls are brothers and not brother sisters.....and if this is so,where does this mother came?
and if mother exists,then she has to be in corporeal form.....this is logic....simple....not a fairy tale,dear....
Ekvyapi does not mean that Shiv is going to be revealed through some physical body (manushya guru)....Shiv can also be revealed through the subtle body of light and might (no. 1 avaykt farishta-angel) ie. no. 1 shivshakti(Mama jagdamba)....this aspect has been totally overlooked by PBKs.(who just cannot see beyond the physical body)
first of all do you know the meaning of vyapt?...if no then understand it first....then we will talk about ek or sarva vyapi...alright...

....main sukshmwatanvasi mein pravesh hi nahi karta(...i do not enter in subtle dweller(subtle body)) is the Murli point.....i do not know how you take this point....
even in Trimurti chitra there is a writing,
Mera Avyakt roop "jyotirlingam" hai
My unmanifest form is jyotirlingam...
do you want to say jyotirlingam is named to subtle body.....then i cannot say anything to you coz ling word is never said to subtle body,but it directly indicates the male corporeal bodily organ.....but still if you have some other stuff than this universal truth,then sorry i am helpless....
moreover it has also been said in the same Trimurti chitra
kyonki main brahma,Vishnu aur Shankar ka bhi rachayita hoon.Mujhe Trimurti bhi kehlate hai.
Since i am the creator of brahma,Vishnu and even Shankar.I am also called Trimurti.
....do you think shiv can be called Brahma or Vishnu or Shankar or Trimurti?....especially Trimurti....how murti....???
and if you want to say about the your so called fairy tale conceptual Mama,does this thing applicable to her or him or whatever it is?....i do not think that your so called churn knowledge wont permit you to say so....right?

BTW, Is the term "Ekvyapi" used anytime in Murlis or Vanis....or this is a term coined only in Advanced Knowledge.....i think that Shiv is neither sarva-vyapi(bindi) nor is Shiv ekvyapi(through a physical body)...but Shiv has a yatharth roop and that roop is no. 1 shivshakti.(mateshwari jagdamba Saraswati)....imo.
....you even do not know the meaning of roop.....first check it dear....roop always stand for corporeal sign....
roop is nothing but form....not formless.....and you are talking about yatharth roop(actual form)....is not this funny?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: ....you even do not know the meaning of roop.....first check it dear....roop always stand for corporeal sign....
roop is nothing but form....not formless.....and you are talking about yatharth roop(actual form)....is not this funny?
When you see the avaykt roop of Mama Saraswati, then you will understand the real meaning of "what is yatharth roop".
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

RudraPutra wrote:in Murli it has been clearly stated that SHIV is the Father of all souls and hence every souls are brothers and not brother sisters.....and if this is so,where does this mother came?and if mother exists,then she has to be in corporeal form.....this is logic....simple....not a fairy tale,dear....
Ooh, wonderful precise logic Rudra Bhai... i love it! :D
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: When you see the avaykt roop of Mama Saraswati, then you will understand the real meaning of "what is yatharth roop".
....and what is that?
could you show me the so called roop?
in Murli it has been said that
Baap ka naam roop desh kaal dham aur gunon ko pratyaksh karna hai
Father has to be manifested by (his)name form country time house and virtues
....can you explain me?
and BTW you told that within a second you will get varsa through baap once you know.....did you get the one?
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

....and moreover what all pictures are you posting?
these pictures are of corporeal stages dear.....and angels and farishtey are remembered in christians or Muslims or etc....
please tell me where are you trying to guide the forum....?
you are clearly picturising yourself....
....please show me any Avyakt picture(if it is possible for you) of your so called shivshakti?
chitra charitra ka yaadgaar hai
picture is the monument of character
....character is reflected through corporeal form and not by any mere saying....
shivshakti
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Re: Maa Jagdambe songs.

Post by shivshakti »

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Do Baba Dixit and PBKs not listen to Bhakti songs before the morning class!!!
No.
shivsena wrote:Murli 6-9-96 says: "bacche jab geet sunte hain toh apni rajai ka nasha buddhi mein aana chahiye..aise asie geet ghar mein rahene chahiye, jisse bap aur varse ki jhat Yaad aati hai....bap ke Yaad ki masti ke geet hone chahiye."

["when children hear songs, then they should get intoxication of their kingship...such songs, which remind you of Father and his inheritance, should be kept in the house...songs of rememberence should be there."]

So there is nothing wrong if Bhakti is Gyan-yukt and not bhavna-yukt...as it is said in Murlis: "Bap mein Gyan bhi hai, toh Bhakti bhi hai, vairagya Bhai hai, toh Yoga bhi hai"...[meaning: "Rememberence of Father has all in it..Gyan-Bhakti-vairagya-Yoga."]
shivsena wrote:That is a very appropriate statement... as one progresses on the spiritual path, then we should be less dependent on medium of science(audio-visual), as the final destination to be reached is of silence(Vani se pare).
So, when you accept that you are following methods that just for the beginners and not for the highest effort makers then why do you criticize those BKs/PBKs who are ahead of you at least in this aspect?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: So, when you accept that you are following methods that just for the beginners and not for the highest effort makers then why do you criticize those BKs/PBKs who are ahead of you at least in this aspect?
When i have already said that everybody in the 3 worlds are following Bhakti, then where is the question of who is ahead of whom!!!
Nobody's part is declared and so nobody is ahead or behind anybody...the race for 108 is open till the very end and anybody can overtake anybody....what i am describing on the forum is my view of the characteristic of each group of souls...how 9 lac will be seperated from 16000 and how 108 wil be seperated from 16000....just as Baba Dixit has a theory and describes how 9 groups of religion will be seperated by the individual sanskars of the soul, i have my own theory.....if you have a theory of your own, then you can also put it on the forum and share it with others....or you just want to live on the theories of your deh-dhari-guru without doing your own manthan.
shivshakti
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Post by shivshakti »

Murli dated 15-4-02

varseh ke liye Maa ke pet se janam le phir baap ko Yaad karthe hai. Janam tho liya paranthu through kiske? Maa se janam lethe hai. yeh bhi aisa hai-through Maa ke tum bacche bane ho. Yaad karthe ho ShivBaba ko varsa lene ke liye vaya Maa paranthu koi ko nishchay hai, koi ko nahi hai. aise nahi ki sabhi ko nishchay hai, Maya gutka dilathi rehthi hai.

Shivshakti
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

shivshakti wrote:Murli dated 15-4-02

varseh ke liye Maa ke pet se janam le phir baap ko Yaad karthe hai. Janam tho liya paranthu through kiske? Maa se janam lethe hai. yeh bhi aisa hai-through Maa ke tum bacche bane ho. Yaad karthe ho ShivBaba ko varsa lene ke liye vaya Maa paranthu koi ko nishchay hai, koi ko nahi hai. aise nahi ki sabhi ko nishchay hai, Maya gutka dilathi rehthi hai.

Shivshakti
....could you please try to explain your view for this point....thanx in advance and sorry for giving you little pain...
shivshakti

Post by shivshakti »

There is nothing to explain and interpret in that it is straight forward what the X-PBKs believe. PBK's beleive that the mother in the content is referred to DL. However, we believe that the mother here is referred is mother jagadamba Saraswati. The point of references for mother and Father are very definitive and specific for each group. For BK's it is DL who is mother and Father as ShivBaba. For PBK's Mother is DL and Father is Baba Dixit and for XPBK-s mother and Father is Jagadamba Saraswati (Om radhe Mama) . All the above categories know what their beliefs and what their stands are.

Shivshakti
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote:....please show me any Avyakt picture(if it is possible for you) of your so called shivshakti?
chitra charitra ka yaadgaar hai
picture is the monument of character
Dear rudraputra.

Sharing a very rare Bhakti-picture from the western world spiritual literature which is self-explanatory as to who is Gyan-surya(Sun of Knowledge)....like you said "(Bhakti-marg)Chitra charitra ka yaadgaar hai"...so the below chitra is the yaadgaar(rememberence) of Sangamyug, where jagdamba is revealed as Sun of Knowledge ShivBaba at the end of behad ka drama.

SophiaMystical.jpg

In the above picture, the sun representing the ocean of knowledge Shiva (Gyan-surya) is shown on the top and the female body representing the body of Maa-adi shakti jagdamba is shown below.....and also shown below is the womb with a child which represents the 108 surya-vanshi children, who will be taking birth from the womb of knowledge(Murlis/Vanis) given by the mother jagdamba(who is always combined with Shiva-Gyan-surya)....so those souls who believe that mateshwari jagdamba is personified combined mat-pita(ShivBaba) will be matale bacche( suryavanshi children)....while those souls who think that a male body(VD) is the personified roop of ShivBaba will become sautale bacche(step children) chandra-vanshi(moon dynasty) as VD will be revealed as Krishna(moon of knowledge) who shines with the borrowed knowledge of the Sun of Knowledge(mateshwari jagdamba Saraswati).

The above picture clearly proves that the yartharth roop of ShivBaba is only Mama jagdamba and not a male body.
The above picture is probably from a european country(germany) and if someone can get the words translated, then the whole mystery in the Godly knowledge of who is Gyan-surya ALAF can be easily solved.

shivsena.[/color]