Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
When my lokik mother left her body in 1984, i can still remember her by emerging her body in my mind.....so when i have recognised the no. 1 shivshakti(mat-pita), why i cannot remember my parlokik Maa-bap(shivshakti combined) by just emerging her as a body of light and might.
All the best in remembering the dead body of your Mateeshwari.

indie.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:emerging her as a body of light and might
Just imagination!!!!! Baba has Himself said in the Sakar Murlis that He cannot be remembered in the Soul World as a soul. A soul (and its attributes) can be recognized only through its body.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: Personally Bhai, i feel these words are applicable in both cases. ShivBaba is both these things of course; and because Baba Dixit achieves the nirakari stage, and complete purity(bapsaman); he also is Paramatma, but still a human soul, not God... Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

So are you trying to say that baba dixit is paramatma as well as prajapita and Bharat and Sangamyugi Krishna and Sangamyugi Narayan...all combined in one.

shivsena.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:So are you trying to say that baba dixit is paramatma as well as prajapita and Bharat and Sangamyugi Krishna and Sangamyugi Narayan...all combined in one.
In a word, yes! :D
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:In a word, yes!
Murli 27-6-03 says: " Shiv nirakaar--Shankar aakari...dono ko milana toh galat hai naa.....sabko mila dete hain....achatam-keshavam----Ram-narayanam----Krishna damodaram.....ab Ram kahan aur Narayan kahan...sabko ikkhata kar diya."

[meaning: " Shiva is incorporeal and Shankar is aakari...to combine both of them is wrong.....they(PBKs) combine everyone.....achatam-keshavam----Ram-narayanam----Krishna damodaram (meaning Ram= Krishna= prajapita= Bharat= Shankar= Alaf= Narayan= paramatma) ....where is Ram and where is Narayan...they(PBKs) combine everyone".]

The above point again says that to combine shiv nirakaar and Shankar aakari is wrong and to combine everyone is Bhakti marg.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Murli 27-6-03 says: " Shiv nirakaar--Shankar aakari...dono ko milana toh galat hai naa.....sabko mila dete hain....achatam-keshavam----Ram-narayanam----Krishna damodaram.....ab Ram kahan aur Narayan kahan...sabko ikkhata kar diya."

[meaning: " Shiva is incorporeal and Shankar is aakari...to combine both of them is wrong.....they(PBKs) combine everyone.....achatam-keshavam----Ram-narayanam----Krishna damodaram (meaning Ram= Krishna= prajapita= Bharat= Shankar= Alaf= Narayan= paramatma) ....where is Ram and where is Narayan...they(PBKs) combine everyone".]

The above point again says that to combine Shiv nirakaar and Shankar aakari is wrong and to combine everyone is Bhakti marg.
Currently Shankar is aakari and when He becomes 100% nirakari, then He is placed next to Shiva as it is said in SM that "next to Shiva is Shankar" or as Shiv-Shankar.

It is you who follow blind path(Bhakti marg) as you always read scriptures and post Bhakti-marg pictures when it is said ShivBaba is Father's role only.

indie.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

The above point again says that to combine Shiv nirakaar and Shankar aakari is wrong and to combine everyone is Bhakti marg.
Shiv and Shankar are different. What Baba is telling in Murli is that combining Confluence-Aged Ram and Silver-Aged Ram is not correct, but Confluence-Aged Ram, Narayan, Krishna, Shankar, etc. are one and the same, i.e. different parts played by same soul.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
It is you who follow blind path(Bhakti marg) as you always read scriptures and post Bhakti-marg pictures when it is said ShivBaba is Father's role only.
indie.
Murlis always say that "ShivBaba mat-pita kaise hai koi nahin jaanta"(how ShivBaba is mat-pita no one knows")...meaning that only 108 know how ShivBaba(no. 1 shivshakti) become mat-pita....by saying that ShivBaba is only Father's role pbk sanyasis have made ShivBaba as nivritti-marg (sanyasis never respect the mother.)
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: but Confluence-Aged Ram, Narayan, Krishna, Shankar, etc. are one and the same, i.e. different parts played by same soul.
The Murli point clearly says that Ram and Narayan are different, not same.
Murli says: "Ram is parampita paramatma and radhe Krishna become Lakshmi-Narayan."
So Paramatma part and Narayan cannot be the same.(Dataa and devta cannot be same.)
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Murlis always say that "ShivBaba mat-pita kaise hai koi nahin jaanta"(how ShivBaba is mat-pita no one knows")...meaning that only 108 know how ShivBaba(no. 1 shivshakti) become mat-pita....by saying that ShivBaba is only Father's role pbk sanyasis have made ShivBaba as nivritti-marg (sanyasis never respect the mother.)
Well this is not true at all Shivsena Bhai; because PBKs recognise the role of mother, that ShivBaba played through Brahma Baba(temporary Chariot), from 1947 to 1969; and the role of the Father played through Prajapita/Shankar. Also, both mother(Brahma Baba), and Father(Ram/Baba Dixit), as well as Father Shiv, all come together in the role of Shankar; so that mother and Father are always present. It is the BKs, who do not recognise the Father role; not the PBKs, who do not recognise the mother role.

“Through Prajapita Brahma(Father) ShivBaba gives inheritance to the Brahma Kumaris and Brahma Kumars. Through Brahma(mother) ShivBaba creates the Brahmin clan.” [Mu 1.3.76]

“There are two unlimited Fathers(Shiva and Prajapita). Therefore, certainly there will be two mothers. One is mother Jagadamba, the other one is this (Brahma) – he too is a mother.” [Mu 3.02.78]

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:The Murli point clearly says that Ram and Narayan are different, not same.Murli says: "Ram is parampita paramatma and radhe Krishna become Lakshmi-Narayan."So Paramatma part and Narayan cannot be the same.(Dataa and devta cannot be same.)
In this instance, ShivBaba is referring to Himself as Ram, because although Baba Dixit is Ram paramatma; only Father Shiv, is Ram parampita paramatma. Thus, ShivBaba is distinguishing Himself(incorporeal Ram), from the corporeal Father Ram(Baba Dixit), who goes on to become World Emperor Narayan of Sangamyug.

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Murlis always say that "ShivBaba mat-pita kaise hai koi nahin jaanta"(how ShivBaba is mat-pita no one knows")...meaning that only 108 know how ShivBaba(no. 1 shivshakti) become mat-pita....by saying that ShivBaba is only Father's role PBK sanyasis have made ShivBaba as nivritti-marg (sanyasis never respect the mother.)
When it is said ShivBaba is mata-pita, it denotes that Shiva plays the role of Godmother in Brahma DL and plays the role of Godfather in Prajapita Brahma. PBKs have never made ShivBaba as nivritti marg as they they have a corporeal Baba with a family with them. Unlike you who remembers the bodiless Om Radhey or even remembering her dead body where no-where in SM or AV it is said to remember the dead body. You one of those who remember the dead bodies and also will receive attainments from spirits without bodies. You are an orphan where you do not have a corporeal spiritual Father or a corporeal spiritual mother and you practise witchcraft where one deals with spirits only.
The Murli point clearly says that Ram and Narayan are different, not same.
Yes, Ram and Narayan are different roles but is played by the same person. Ram is not the perfect stage and Narayan is the perfect stage as Murlis say that our aim should be "Nar to "Narayan"
Murli says: "Ram is parampita paramatma and radhe Krishna become Lakshmi-Narayan."
Yes, Ram becomes Parampita Paramatma when He emulates Shiva's 100% nirakari stage and Narayan is a deity
So Paramatma part and Narayan cannot be the same.(Dataa and devta cannot be same.)
Ram becomes Paramatma when Shiva is still in Him and when Shiva leaves, then He becomes Narayan as Shiva has completed His task of making the first man from "Nar to Narayan."

indie.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: Murlis always say that "ShivBaba mat-pita kaise hai koi nahin jaanta"(how ShivBaba is mat-pita no one knows")...meaning that only 108 know how ShivBaba(no. 1 shivshakti) become mat-pita....by saying that ShivBaba is only Father's role PBK sanyasis have made ShivBaba as nivritti-marg (sanyasis never respect the mother.)
.....dear SHIVSENA brother,
in Murli it has been said
"EK ShivBaba DOOSRA NA KOI"
"ONLY ShivBaba NO ONE ELSE"
-----(i don't know how much this translation justifies the original Murli point,if anyone feels wrong please try to correct)
this Murli point itself says ShivBaba only...is not this sanyas vrutti ?
NOPE!!!
ShivBaba itself means SHIV+BABA
SHIV=(nirakar)incorporeal SHIV
BABA=(Sakar)permanent corporeal Chariot
SHIV+BABA=Incorporeal(SHIV) in permanent corporeal Chariot (BABA)=Nirakar+Sakar=PITA+MATA=
PRAVRUTTI MARG
.....SHIV+BABA itself is SHIV+SHAKTI(no.1)....as simple as that.....sorry as tough as that for you!!!
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: ShivBaba itself means Shiv+Baba
Shiv=(nirakar)incorporeal Shiv
Baba=(Sakar)permanent corporeal Chariot
Shiv+Baba=Incorporeal(Shiv) in permanent corporeal Chariot (Baba)=Nirakar+Sakar=PITA+MATA=
PRAVRUTTI MARG[/u]
If ShivBaba is pravritti-marg as you have described above, then why does Baba Dixit need jagdamba (kamla devi) or any other soul to be paired with him, to be known as jagatpita and jagatmata (as is written in nischay-patra)
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: If ShivBaba is pravritti-marg as you have described above, then why does Baba Dixit need jagdamba (kamla devi) or any other soul to be paired with him, to be known as jagatpita and jagatmata (as is written in nischay-patra)
....arey even in Murli it has been said that Mama has been alloted the responsibility of female purusharthi's....similarly here too is the requirement.....moreover everything should be practical,hence pravritti should also be practical....not mere saying like yours....
and important thing is that the one who had played the role of jagadamba(badi Maa) is the original form of actual jagadamba(brahma)....and no one can replace her role,whatever the present situation is.....as she is the practical form of BRAHMA
and we are children of PRAJAPITA+BRAHMA that is JAGATPITA+JAGADAMBA.....simple
:D