Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivshakti
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Re: Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

Post by shivshakti »

Murli dated 20-3-02,page 3, 4th line from bottom of the page.

" Maata guru bigar koi ka uddhar ho na sake! kalash jagat maata ko miltha hai tho jagat maata hi guru hui na! aajkal sthriyo(women) ko bahuth maan dethe hai! baap bhi kehthe hai maata guru bigar mukti jeevanmukthi mil nahi sakthi! Tho jab maata dwara adopt ho tab jeevan mukthi mile! Maata ko guru samajna chahiye! bacche ko apna ahankar nahi rakna hai "

English Translation: " Without a mother guru no one can progress. World's Maata will only carry Kalash(container=knowledge container), therefore she can only be the guru! nowadays women get a lot of importance. Baap also says there is no " mukthi"(peace), " jeevan mukthi"(happiness) without mother guru. You can get jeevan mukthi only when you get adopted by the mother. Consider mother as guru. Kids should break their ego."

Apologize if English translation has missed any essence of the point.
Shivshakti
shivshakti
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Re: Maa Jagdambe songs.

Post by shivshakti »

" Bhakti " is a relative term. What outside world does is Bhakti for BK. What BK's do is Bhakti for PBK and what PBK's do is Bhakti for X-PBK. each soul has its own way of expressing or enjoying the bliss pertaining to Godly knowledge and it could be through music or songs. Bhakti has to taken in behad ka sense.

Shivshakti
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

shivshakti wrote:Murli dated 20-3-02,page 3, 4th line from bottom of the page.

" Maata guru bigar koi ka uddhar ho na sake! kalash jagat maata ko miltha hai tho jagat maata hi guru hui na! aajkal sthriyo(women) ko bahuth maan dethe hai! baap bhi kehthe hai maata guru bigar mukti jeevanmukthi mil nahi sakthi! Tho jab maata dwara adopt ho tab jeevan mukthi mile! Maata ko guru samajna chahiye! bacche ko apna ahankar nahi rakna hai "

English Translation: " Without a mother guru no one can progress. World's Maata will only carry Kalash(container=knowledge container), therefore she can only be the guru! nowadays women get a lot of importance. Baap also says there is no " mukthi"(peace), " jeevan mukthi"(happiness) without mother guru. You can get jeevan mukthi only when you get adopted by the mother. Consider mother as guru. Kids should break their ego."

Shivshakti
Dear shivshakti.

The above point must have been read by almost all BKs-PBKs several times, but they do not have the inclination to find out who is this mother guru without knowing whom no body can get salvation....they just want to stick to their belief that nirakar bindi shiv is Bap-teacher-Satguru.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

But the above mother guru is not a widow. Nor is this a household of incorporeal Shiv and subtle Mama.Even the mother guru referred to in the Murli point receives knowledge from the Father who assumes a corporeal form in the Confluence Age.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

Shivshakti
....where is that MATA and where is KALASH and who is the one giving KALASH.....everything is on air...nothing is practical on your side....
CONFUSION......CONFUSION....
you say that Mama had reached the karmateet stage after leaving body....then how come you say her as mata...mata and pita is stated in corporeal world with body proof....
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Another emotional tear-jerker song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1zwluXj ... re=related
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Sharing a quote from ''spiritual mother'' ( just read on the net.)

"As my physical body is born from my physical mother,
so I must be spiritually born from my spiritual mother. ( "The Divine Adi-Shakti Mother.'')
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: But Baba says in the Murlis that let people continue to do Bhakti. Only when their Bhakti finishes that they will find God. So, shivsena Bhai can continue to do Bhakti as long as he wishes.
Murli 6-9-96 says: "bacche jab geet sunte hain toh apni rajai ka nasha buddhi mein aana chahiye..aise asie geet ghar mein rahene chahiye, jisse bap aur varse ki jhat Yaad aati hai....bap ke Yaad ki masti ke geet hone chahiye."

["when children hear songs, then they should get intoxication of their kingship...such songs, which remind you of Father and his inheritance, should be kept in the house...songs of rememberence should be there."]

So there is nothing wrong if Bhakti is Gyan-yukt and not bhavna-yukt...as it is said in Murlis: "Bap mein Gyan bhi hai, toh Bhakti bhi hai, vairagya Bhai hai, toh Yoga bhi hai"...[meaning: "Rememberence of Father has all in it..Gyan-Bhakti-vairagya-Yoga."]

Do Baba Dixit and PBKs not listen to Bhakti songs before the morning class!!!
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Do Baba Dixit and PBKs not listen to Bhakti songs before the morning class!!!
I think it's a question of balance is not it! We are working towards a point, where we don't need such things, or need to rely on them... but this like eveything else, is a work in progress!

I don't personally listen to Bhakti songs or music; but i have music i enjoy, which i find soothing and relaxing(i've given up the heavy metal). :D I know as i progress; this will have less and less of a place in my life... but for now, it is a most welcome blessing!

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: I think it's a question of balance is not it! We are working towards a point, where we don't need such things, or need to rely on them... but this like eveything else, is a work in progress!
I don't personally listen to Bhakti songs or music; but i have music i enjoy, which i find soothing and relaxing(i've given up the heavy metal). :D I know as i progress; this will have less and less of a place in my life... but for now, it is a most welcome blessing!
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

That is a very appropriate statement... as one progresses on the spiritual path, then we should be less dependent on medium of science(audio-visual), as the final destination to be reached is of silence(Vani se pare)....it is also said that ''silence will prevail over science'' in the end...but till the time we have not reached that stage, these Bhakti-songs do help us in initiating the rememberence of Father and the praiseworthy wordings of the song do help us to relate to the supreme Father (in whatever way we remember HIM.)....moreover, songs with good wordings do help us to cut off from the outside world and remove waste thoughts....this is my experience.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear brothers.

Last week i had gone to nasik to visit my sister and i went to visit the mineral museum "Gargoti" and i was amazed to see the precious mineral gems hidden in the womb of mother earth.....just on entering the museum lobby, there was marble statue of Maa jagdamba ruling the earth, which explained everything in Godly knowledge ( precious physical gems in the womb of mother earth perfectly tallyed with precious gems of knowledge in the womb of intellect of Maa jagdamba )....the picture again reminded me of the Bhakti-marg saying: "The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world".

shivsena.

=======
gargoti-bharatmata.jpg
gargoti-entrance.jpg
gargoti-entrance.jpg (117.49 KiB) Viewed 10757 times
AMAZING “GARGOTI” !!! (a short description)

GARGOTI is the mineral museum located in Sinnar near Nasik. Gargoti is a Marathi word which means flint stone. There they have marvelous zeolites. I got in and was completely awestruck as entered there. I could not believe that those kind of amazing gem stones can be there under the so boring rocks!!.. Blue, green, pink and various shades of zeolites are just awesome! There arrangement (patterns) in the rock is unbelieveable!!!!....Nasik is a holy city(in every 12 years “kumbh mela” occurs here). Thousands of people visit nasik as its near to shirdi . If any brother has chance to go to nasik then one should visit “gargoti” too (a must visit for all Godly students) .

I believe nothing can be more holier than the mother earth herself !!

There web site is : http://www.nashikdirectory.com/gargoti-museum.html ; http://www.superbminerals.com

==================================================================
shivshakti

Post by shivshakti »

Thanks Shivsena Bhai for sharing.

shivhakti
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

A English song with English sub-titles in praise of "Mother of the World" (Mateshwari Jagadamba Saraswati)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21lLm-W ... re=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote:
in Murli it has been said
"Devi ke pujaari Ravan sampraday"
I have already answered regarding the above point to arjun Bhai.
Those who see mateshwari jagdamba as human devi could be Ravan-sampradaya, as Ravan-sampradaya are used to see only the physical body....i see her as personified ShivBaba-(yatharth roop)-Divine spiritual mother(no. 1 shivshakti) who is main actor--creator--director of this behad ka drama.
"If Shiv is not Sarvavyapi;then prove it as Ekvyapi"....atleast PBK's have logical answer for this but what about you dear?
Ekvyapi does not mean that shiv is going to be revealed through some physical body (manushya guru)....shiv can also be revealed through the subtle body of light and might (no. 1 avaykt farishta-angel) ie. no. 1 shivshakti(Mama jagdamba)....this aspect has been totally overlooked by PBKs.(who just cannot see beyond the physical body)

BTW, Is the term "Ekvyapi" used anytime in Murlis or Vanis....or this is a term coined only in Advance knowledge.....i think that shiv is neither sarva-vyapi(bindi) nor is shiv ekvyapi(through a physical body)...but shiv has a yatharth roop and that roop is no. 1 shivshakti.(mateshwari jagdamba Saraswati)....imo.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:BTW, Is the term "Ekvyapi" used anytime in Murlis or Vanis....or this is a term coined only in Advanced Knowledge
BTW, has the term 'Shivshakti' ever been used in the Murli to denote ShivBaba? ..... Or is this a term interpreted only by you to mean ShivBaba?

It is obvious that if God is not omnipresent, then we should know as to where is He present? If you say He is floating in a sutble body in the air, nobody is going to believe.