Forum changes

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: Forum changes

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: I was surprised to get a compliment from a die-hard critic and hence expressed my surprise in a light vein. But the above member has taken it too seriously and wrote a big essay in response to a single line. My remark was not at all meant to instigate him.

As regards shivsena Bhai, as long as he continues to defame Baba Dixit and the AK as being completely or mostly (which he admitted today), he will certainly have to face counter-analysis of his statements as well.
When you consider me a die-hard critic that itslef is a personal comment too. Die-hard critic of what?
When it is said that abusive terms are not to be used hereafter it was not right on your part to use that term "Rascal" once again. Your knowledge and smartness cannot help in the end. So please awake and be true to yourself. If you have erally written it in a light vein then I accept it. But you should take care hereafter not to bring the personal issues that are left behind.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote: If you want to call Baba Dixit a liar on this forum; be prepared to have your behaviour and beliefs, challenged to the utmost extent. If you are not prepared for this, i suggest you stay away from the debating section, until you are.

Roy
I can handle all your mischiefs. :laugh:
But then you will get fed up with me :D
Roy wrote: I think you need to aquire a sense of humour Bhai, you are way too serious imo. Yes, Gyan is serious stuff, but it doesn't mean you cannot have a bit of fun now and again. Any so called teasing of Shivsena Bhai was nothing; in fact, it wasn't even teasing; it was me having a laugh, about the "tone" of one particular soul's reply to Shivsena, that took me a little by suprise. I shared this with the forum, perhaps wrongly; just to lighten the mood a little; it wasn't even a storm in a teacup imo. I feel you are making way too much of this.
It is better you give your above advice to Indie and Arjun.
Roy wrote: Shivsena Bhai makes powerful anti-Ak statements on this forum, that bring equally strong opinions from PBKs... and yes, on very rare occasions, the comments may(or may not) be a tad personal... but they are never abusive, or meant to be so. Someone as tough as Shivsena Bhai, can take this in his stride; and so should you Bhai.
Giving anti AK statements is very much different than becoming anti Shivsena or anti Sanjeev. some PBKs are getting anti with people differing in their opinion with AK. And this is reflected in their replies.
When you want to cross question Shivsena's theroy or my views do it and I welcome this. But do not write like small children like who has got angry with someone,
You who run from pillar to post is questioning Baba Dixit's depth of knowledge. Only someone who has an illogical concept of an imaginary godmother who is unable to see you and vice-versa will say imaginary things about Baba Dixit.
Now, what does that comment mean? Is he questioning any view of Shivsena? We would not have questioned Virendra Dev Dixit if he had explained the things. I personally was in AK from 1993 to 2005. But did not get satisfactory answers. Then how much is the depth of knowledge, probably Indie himself might be able to tell.
What is soul? Can you prove it's existence scientifically? Only theories will do but no concrete proof.
I remember that when I wrote about the subtle BVS in the Subtle Region, you (or some other PBK) discarded it as saying that subtle things are not atl all important. But just within few days after that, Arjun wrote about Virendra Dev Dixit's remarks on Dadi Prakashmani's part after leaving her body. And there it is said that the soul gets more powerful after leaving the physcical body which is a limitation for soul. that means the subtle fairy Dadi acts more powerfully and in greater extent aftet leaving her physical body. But you (or that person who discarded the importance of subtle body) did not question this remark or explanation by Virendra Dev Dixit. Why?

How childish is the comment of Indie regarding godmother. He is stating that subtle Mama cannot see Shivsena. How foolish. InAk it is said that Lekharaj enters Virendra Dev Dixit and also accepts that subtle Lekharaj enters Dadi Gulzar to tell Avyakt Vanis. Does Indie give the searchlight to enter? Does Indie show path to that subtle ody of Lekharaj to enter in Virendra Dev Dixit or Gulzar Dadi?
Just writing such foolish things out of frustration creates hostility in discussion. And even changes the track of the topic. My perception about you people is that you are doing such things purposely. And when questioned you people just write that those comments are made in light veins or should be taken lightly. I can do that also. But then my attitude will be like the attitude towards barking dogs. And I do not want to have such attitude towards my brothers. And so I am writing to you so that we can be able to share our views in a better atmosphere which will help all.
Just by shutting our mouth does not make Ak truth. And by bullying or supporting such bullying is not good to you people personally. Virendra Dev Dixit will not come to take your sins in the end. Neither will Lekharaj and Mama Saraswati.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Giving anti AK statements is very much different than becoming anti Shivsena or anti Sanjeev. some PBKs are getting anti with people differing in their opinion with AK. And this is reflected in their replies.
When you want to cross question Shivsena's theroy or my views do it and I welcome this. But do not write like small children like who has got angry with someone,
Just because shivsena or sachkhand do not belong to any particular group that does not give them the unlimited right to criticize anyone and to be immune from criticism. Just as they want to enjoy the right to criticize and defame PBKs/AK/Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, they should also be ready to face criticism based on the analysis of their statements made on this public forum. If they want to remain immune from criticism, they better avoid this forum.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

The difference is Shivsena and Sachkhand present their own theories, so they accept criticism more personally.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
The group itself (Arjun, Roy, PBKindiana) is just trying to create scenes in the forum. Because you people do not have anything to give.
The truth is that, the PBKs are not creating any uncomfortable situations in this forum but they will not be silent or throw flowers on anyone who defame and condemn AK and its author. If members throw stones on the PBKs' Father, then it is only fair for the PBKs to reciprocate.

When you do not have a spiritual corporeal Father in person, then whatever your output is will only be illogical. Also before you advise the PBKs to change their attitude, you should change yours drastically before Fluffy requests for your ban once again. You advising others to reform when you yourself haven't change in the least. It is just like the "kettle calling the pot black."

indie.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Sach_Khand wrote:What is soul? Can you prove it's existence scientifically? Only theories will do but no concrete proof.
Dear Sanjeev Bhai

Of course the existence of the soul cannot be proven scientifically, because science only deals with that which can been seen, touched or measured. The non-physical or spritual soul(living or conscious energy) has no physical properties or dimensions to measure, because as we all know, it is an infinitesimally small point of spiritual(conscious) light. However; imo, it can be proven by concrete logical reasoning; which is just as well, as the knowledge and understanding of this lesson(the soul), is the foundation on which everything else in Gyan, is built.

Roy
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

sita wrote:The difference is Shivsena and Sachkhand present their own theories, so they accept criticism more personally.
Dear sita,
I hope you too will not join the group of those foolsih people (Arjun, indie, button slammer, Roy).
And your comment is totally wrong. If those people had asked anything about knowledge or criticised my views, I never complain. Their attitude is creating scenes that are not at all concerned to the topic. If they want to comment about my behaviour they can write a special post about it as VBhat had done before and had suggested for it to all. But those people do not want any other views other than Ak view on the forum. And so they try to change the track of discussion and make it uninteresting and irritating to the outside people so that they should not take interest in reading our views. This is their strategy.

But truth cannot hide eternally. And also false cannot win eternally.

Sanjeev.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

Sach_Khand wrote: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit ever declared himself to be Prajapita Brahma? Has he ever said that Shiv enters in him to give knowledge?
Sanjeev.[/quote]
No, but shiv sena claims that omradhey (shivshakti combined) enters him. He claims shiv is combined with shakti and is inspiring him. This means he is declaring God is entering him. He is now openly declaring to the world that he is God.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Sach_Khand wrote:I hope you too will not join the group of those foolsih people (Arjun, indie, button slammer, Roy).
It is not even funny what a complete hypocrite Sanjeev Bhai is! This is my final comment about this soul, or anything he wishes to post about in the future. I have finally come to the conclusion(a little late in the day), that there is simply no benefit in engaging with him. I could say more, but i may get sued for it! :D

Roy
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Roy wrote:I have finally come to the conclusion(a little late in the day), that there is simply no benefit in engaging with him. I could say more ...
I found it useful to read recently that Sanjeev was a disgruntled ex-PBK (I hope I got that right). Perhaps the greatest burden on the bkinfo forum, and the xBKChat forum before it, was the bitterness between ex-PBKs and PBKs. It became the reason for banning PBKs from xBKChat and I suspect a large part of splitting them off from bkinfo too. I don't know why?

Is it just some souls have a sanskar of being disgruntled, or that the bitterness of being let down twice makes some people very unhappy?

I say it again, you guys have got to work out someway of working together and creating something, rather than just arguing over theory. You cannot win doing that.

I'd like to read more about the real history of events ... not the allegorical or metaphorical stories. I think it would be healthy for all concerned to find more solid information out.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:I found it useful to read recently that Sanjeev was a disgruntled ex-PBK (I hope I got that right). Perhaps the greatest burden on the bkinfo forum, and the xBKChat forum before it, was the bitterness between ex-PBKs and PBKs. It became the reason for banning PBKs from xBKChat and I suspect a large part of splitting them off from bkinfo too. I don't know why?

Is it just some souls have a sanskar of being disgruntled, or that the bitterness of being let down twice makes some people very unhappy?

I say it again, you guys have got to work out someway of working together and creating something, rather than just arguing over theory. You cannot win doing that.
Actually, the truth is that the discussions on the advance knowledge on this forum, especially with ex-PBKs like shivsena and sachkhand has reached the saturation level long ago. There is nothing new that they can ask or offer. The already discussed issues are being repeated again and again by these souls which has caused frustration in some PBKs. Even you were frustrated and this is why you banned the PBKs from bkinfo. But the above members do not realize this fact and wish to continue the discussions whether someone is interested or not. Instead of repeating their questions they can churn on new points and present only the new issues on the forum.
I'd like to read more about the real history of events ... not the allegorical or metaphorical stories. I think it would be healthy for all concerned to find more solid information out.
Good idea.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote:It is not even funny what a complete hypocrite Sanjeev Bhai is! This is my final comment about this soul, or anything he wishes to post about in the future. I have finally come to the conclusion(a little late in the day), that there is simply no benefit in engaging with him. I could say more, but i may get sued for it! :D

Roy
I hope you will stick to that. That will save my energy, time and money too. :laugh:

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

fluffy bunny wrote:I found it useful to read recently that Sanjeev was a disgruntled ex-PBK (I hope I got that right). Perhaps the greatest burden on the bkinfo forum, and the xBKChat forum before it, was the bitterness between ex-PBKs and PBKs. It became the reason for banning PBKs from xBKChat and I suspect a large part of splitting them off from bkinfo too. I don't know why?

NO.
You did not get that right. It is perception based on your own agenda. And you have wriiten your agenda in the end.

Just read about Buddha and Jesus in the links given in the following post,
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2284#p38205

When such frauds are done how is it possible to beleive any history. And we all consider it is 2011 A.D. now. Is it not that a joke? Joke about histories, which you are very fond of.
Mahatma Gandhi is taught differently in India. But is it same in Pakistan (if at all it is taught) or even in England? The perception differs. So who will decide what is the actual truth?

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:Actually, the truth is that the discussions on the Advanced Knowledge on this forum, especially with ex-PBKs like shivsena and sachkhand has reached the saturation level long ago. There is nothing new that they can ask or offer. The already discussed issues are being repeated again and again by these souls which has caused frustration in some PBKs. Even you were frustrated and this is why you banned the PBKs from bkinfo. But the above members do not realize this fact and wish to continue the discussions whether someone is interested or not. Instead of repeating their questions they can churn on new points and present only the new issues on the forum.
1) The inference is totally wrong.

2) You must remember that you are not the only people here. There are many who want to churn and are open minded to atleast listen to what others want to say. It was good if you had not commented unnecessarily in the post, "Is Shiv a separate soul?". And it was actually written by Sita and not by Shivsena or Sach_khand. We were just replying to her questions. But you poked your nose and ruined that post. You did not write any comment on knowledge or Murli point there viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2287&start=0#p38287.

Your comment was persoanl and that too was not staight forward, but in a taunting way which shows your inheent hostility towards us. I hope you will change that behaviour.

3) Every point is new unless it is totally understood. Just repeating like a parrot does not make any point old. ShivBaba has said that you are soul and not body. It is the basic of all the points. So have you understood it and become soul and left body consciousness?

Please do not write such childish replies and waste my time. It is better for me to stop replying to you.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:It is better for me to stop replying to you.
:D