Forum changes

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Forum changes

Post by shivsena »

shivshakti wrote: little feedback: Gyan, churnings and some self realizations are not an overnight process, we do not realise things in one second. One churning/experience leads to the other. No one has 100% churning completed(then we wont be even here)
Dear shivshakti.

You are very right...if anybody had 100% absolute truth, then he/we would not have been here in the first place and such forums would not exist....the very fact is that no one(bk-pbk-or ex.) has the truth in shooting period of brahma ki raat and that is why there are differences between BKs-PBKs and exs....so we all should be discussing Godly knowledge with only one aim in mind (to find the truth) and try to understand each other.

shivsena.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

shivsena wrote:...if anybody had 100% absolute truth, then he/we would not have been here in the first place and such forums would not exist....
Why not? Where would we be exactly? Are you saying a truthfull person cannot use a forum to speak truth?
shivsena wrote:You are very right...if anybody had 100% absolute truth,
If no-one has 100% truth then how can you say AK is 100% false?
Is it true that only one personality has gone into the depth of knowledge?
Is it true the knowledge presented by this personality created deeper thinking in your intellect?
shivsena wrote:the very fact is that no one(BK-PBK-or ex.) has the truth in shooting period of Brahma ki raat
From where did you get the concept of the 'shooting' period? 'Shooting period' comes from AK You say AK is 100% false yet you use AK concepts to explain yourself.
shivsena wrote:so we all should be discussing Godly knowledge
If truth does not exist as you say, then how can we discuss 'Godly' knowledge. Obviously 'Godly' knowledge cannot exist if there is no truth.
Where is this 'Godly' knowledge you speak of?
Forum rules says in this section not to use AK. You are immiediately breaking the rules by refering to (shooting period), just made by admin using AK which you say is false, in a section where AK is not to be used.
You should be cautioned by admin.
Also, if we are to discuss 'Godly Knowledge' than God should be around to join the discussion.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

button slammer wrote: Why not? Where would we be exactly? Are you saying a truthfull person cannot use a forum to speak truth?
Yes--a soul who has 100% truth will become karmatit farishta and will have no bondage to this physical body and hence no forum is needed for him....he will do service through the subtle angelic body.
If no-one has 100% truth, then how can you say AK is 100% false?
OK I will say that majority of the teachings of Ak are false.(if not 100%)I
is it true that only one personality has gone into the depth of knowledge?
He has no doubt initiated the churning of Murli points...but he has not gone into the depth of all points....he has just twisted those points which work out to be in his favour.
Is it true The Knowledge presented by this personality created deeper thinking in your intellect?
That is 100% true and i will forever be indebted to him for initiating my churning process.....but that does not mean that i cannot go deeper into the churning of knowledge and question him about the things which he has missed.(just to remind you about the guru dronacharya and arjun of mahabharat epic....dronacharya was guru and arjun was his disciple...but arjun went ahead of his guru in archery)
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Yes--a soul who has 100% truth will become karmatit farishta and will have no bondage to this physical body and hence no forum is needed for him....he will do service through the subtle angelic body.
Imo, to have 100% truth, implies the stage of being bapsaman(equal to God). Thus the time for debating will over, when the first or no 1 Brahmin soul (Ram-Baba Dixit) reaches this stage(bapsaman); and we can then delete this debating section of the forum, and all use the commonroom, to express our wonder, at the revelation of God; Shiv Shankar Bholenath!

Revelation of Father's practical part in his place of incarnation, should be directly seen. [Av 17-5-72]

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
and question him about the things which he has missed.(just to remind you about the guru dronacharya and arjun of mahabharat epic....dronacharya was guru and arjun was his disciple...but arjun went ahead of his guru in archery)
You who run from pillar to post is questioning Baba Dixit's depth of knowledge. Only someone who has an illogical concept of an imaginary godmother who is unable to see you and vice-versa will say imaginary things about Baba Dixit.

indie.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

shivsena wrote:
and question him about the things which he has missed.(just to remind you about the guru dronacharya and arjun of mahabharat epic....dronacharya was guru and arjun was his disciple...but arjun went ahead of his guru in archery)
pbkindiana wrote:You who run from pillar to post is questioning Baba Dixit's depth of knowledge. Only someone who has an illogical concept of an imaginary godmother who is unable to see you and vice-versa will say imaginary things about Baba Dixit.

indie.
This is not the tone in which discussion is possible. Indie is directly accusing Shivsena for presenting his views. And this will not stop with Shivsena. Anyone including me will receive and have received such comments. I hope Mr. Roy will advice such people to behave.
O.K. if according to PBKs Virendra Dev Dixit is Bap samaan and has 100% truth then let him present the truth. And it is now said that even Virendra Dev Dixit is a member of this forum. So, let him present the actual 100% truth. We have seen in the past that even the followers of Virendra Dev Dixit do not have a single view and differ in their understanding. Then , what have they understood even after teachings of Virendra Dev Dixit for more than three decades.
If you people say that Virendra Dev Dixit is yet to become Baap samaan and then 100% truth will be revealed (and Virendra Dev Dixit himself has said that even at present times there is no sachhi Gita; correct me if I am wrong) then why do you people want to make claims that you people know the truth? God knows what is to be revealed by Virendra Dev Dixit in the coming days. So, do not get in the attacking mood and let us also have our views and allow us to present them. And do not create hostile situation in the forum. PBKs are free to give their knowledge and views in their particular section. If you do not accept other's opinion then say it in a proper way and do not start attacking. I hope PBKs understand this. And gentlemen like Arjun and Roy will advice their PBK brothers to behave in the forum.
And I also request Admin to warn such people for their behaviour immediately. If not such things keep on repeating. And if such people do not change then better ban them from the forum. Or atleast from the forum where discussion is allowed between various parties.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:And gentlemen like Arjun and Roy will advice their PBK Brothers to behave in the forum.
Sometimes he calls me rascal and sometimes he calls me gentleman. It is really confusing. :-?

As regards pbkindiana, he is free to air his views. If the Admin finds his language to be unbecoming of a member of this forum he can delete those posts or advice pbkindiana to conform to the rules.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Sach_Khand wrote:I hope Mr. Roy will advice such people to behave.
Yes, i think Mr. Roy should make a comment here, whoever he is! :D I will say that Indie Bhai has a very direct way of expressing himself, and says exactly what he thinks... i don't think he's ever considered employment, in the diplomatic services! :D However; i don't think his language is ever abusive, and his points are usually right on the money; and he is very consistent in his tone of expression, to whom ever he addresses. I personally have no problem, with Indie Bhai's style of presentation; although to be fair, it's not usually me on the receiving end of it! :D I am leaving this one for Shivsena Bhai to comment on, if he so wishes to.
Sach_Khand wrote:why do you people want to make claims that you people know the truth?
PBKs of course, believe that they are in the company of truth, by following the directions of ShivBaba, via Baba Dixit. But imo, they do not claim to yet have all the answers; because in actuality, they haven't all been given as yet! Also; each one's churning on the knowledge that is available, is numberwise. Only one human soul, will obtain 100% truth imo; and that soul is, the no 1 Brahmin soul, Baba Dixit... everyone else is numberwise, after him.

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
This is not the tone in which discussion is possible. Indie is directly accusing Shivsena for presenting his views. And this will not stop with Shivsena. Anyone including me will receive and have received such comments. I hope Mr. Roy will advice such people to behave.
O.K. if according to PBKs Veerendra Dev Dixit is Bap samaan and has 100% truth then let him present the truth. And it is now said that even Veerendra Dev Dixit is a member of this forum. So, let him present the actual 100% truth. We have seen in the past that even the followers of Veerendra Dev Dixit do not have a single view and differ in their understanding. Then , what have they understood even after teachings of Veerendra Dev Dixit for more than three decades.
If you people say that Veerendra Dev Dixit is yet to become Baap samaan and then 100% truth will be revealed (and Veerendra Dev Dixit himself has said that even at present times there is no sachhi Gita; correct me if I am wrong) then why do you people want to make claims that you people know the truth? God knows what is to be revealed by Veerendra Dev Dixit in the coming days. So, do not get in the attacking mood and let us also have our views and allow us to present them. And do not create hostile situation in the forum. PBKs are free to give their knowledge and views in their particular section. If you do not accept other's opinion then say it in a proper way and do not start attacking. I hope PBKs understand this. And gentlemen like Arjun and Roy will advice their PBK Brothers to behave in the forum.
And I also request Admin to warn such people for their behaviour immediately. If not such things keep on repeating. And if such people do not change then better ban them from the forum. Or atleast from the forum where discussion is allowed between various parties.
wagging your tail (your phrase) for shivsena.

I feel that i did not say anything harsh to the extent of using words like rascal or barking dogs or idiots or even calling your Om radhey as Maya, Ravan as shivsena has called Baba Dixit.

Actually what i have said is true that shivsena runs from pillar to post as he frequently changes his mode of rememberance. And by saying 'runs fr pillar to post' is just an idiom and not abusive at all.

There is no reason for anyone to get agitated for just using the idiom of running form pillar to post.

indie.
Roy

Post by Roy »

button slammer wrote:From where did you get the concept of the 'shooting' period? 'Shooting period' comes from AK You say AK is 100% false yet you use AK concepts to explain yourself.
I am not sure this is strictly true...

You children had so much attraction (for God) there? How did you run away (from homes)? All the souls of the whole world have to play their roles. It is like the shooting (of a film) afresh. But that immortal shooting has been already done. The soul is also like a record in this body. The role of 84 births is recorded in it.[Mu 10-9-76]

The rehearsal(shooting) goes on till you attain the karmateet stage.[Mu 22-6-70]

It may have been Baba Dixit's churning that brought this concept to the fore, and expanded on it; but it appears ShivBaba talked about it, in the Sakar Murli, before 1976.

Also; in the 2nd point... who is the you that ShivBaba is talking to... is it Baba Dixit alone?... the 108, the 16108, or the 9 lakh souls of the Golden Age?

Roy

P.S. I may have gone off topic here; so perhaps these comments could be transposed to a new topic, in the debating section of the forum. Thank you!
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

arjun wrote:
As regards pbkindiana, he is free to air his views. If the Admin finds his language to be unbecoming of a member of this forum he can delete those posts or advice pbkindiana to conform to the rules.
Yeah, if shivsena feels that my postings are uncomfortable, then he can take actions on me.
Roy wrote:
i don't think he's ever considered employment, in the diplomatic services!
But Roy Bhai, most of the postings in this forum are not diplomatic and i feel that the foremost is not to post uncomfortable views that request for someone to be banned.

Posting idioms and similes are not regarded as non-diplomatic.

Is it diplomatic by calling Baba Dixit as Maya, Ravan or posting derogatory remarks on Him without any documentation.

indie.
Roy

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:But Roy Bhai, most of the postings in this forum are not diplomatic and i feel that the foremost is not to post uncomfortable views that request for someone to be banned.
Fair comment Indie Bhai... Shivsena Bhai is often very direct in his postings, as are others on this forum. I apologise if my post makes it appear, that you are the only soul who speaks his mind on this forum. The debating that goes on here, has never been about diplomacy. Also, diplomacy is often simply about compromise; and not speaking the uncomfortable truth... that could never be said of yourself, and has no place on this forum. So in truth, i feel i was actually paying you a compliment! :D

You are a big part of this forum, and have done nothing worthy of being banned.

Roy
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Arjun,
You are trying to bring

about the issue of rascal and to instigate me so that you can accuse me. This itself is a dirty behaviour. Someone calls such dirty behaviour as being a rascal so as to be more straight forward in his/her expression. Even Roy likes being straight forward. Roy might consider calling something as dirty behaviour being diplomatic rather than calling straight forwardly as rascal. But pbkindiana likes calling someone as rascal because he wants to be more straight forward in his expression. And the list will not stop with rascal. It continues with idiot, liar, barking dog, etc., etc.,

I called you and roy gentleman because I thought you have corrected your mistakes. But it seems I was wrong. The group itself (Arjun, Roy, PBKindiana) is just trying to create scenes in the forum. Because you people do not have anything to give. Just repeat what Virendra Dev Dixit has said and possibly even without understanding it. And just keep on betting that your teacher is alone right. What good does it make to the forum? You have been given specific space for that in the PBK forum. You can give Ak knowledge there and compliment each others. And what pbkindiana is doing is just fanaticism. He cannot digest our views. And keep creating trouble. Has Virendra Dev Dixit ever declared himself to be Prajapita Brahma? Has he ever said that Shiv enters in him to give knowledge? And the history as told by Virendra Dev Dixit is itself turning to be false. The research on the history by some followers of Virendra Dev Dixit has been stopped. So, on what basis do you consider Virendra Dev Dixit as ShivBaba? And what proofs did Virendra Dev Dixit have about Prakashmani Dadi for calling her Islam adharmoorth soul and calling Janki Dadi as adharmoorth soul of Bauddhism? You publish literature with such baseless accusations. And we are told to not even write our personal views. And your teacher cannot explain when we ask some clarifications. So, please continue with your AK in your PBK forum and allow us to share our views and churn the knowledge without any bias or prejudices.

Regarding wagging tail.
I am not wagging my tail to the tune of Shivsena. About to months back I had changed my behaviour as I saw that communicating with PBKs freely is of no use. Shivsena had changed his writing style many months back. And I saw that the PBK group of Indiana, Roy, Arjun were making fun of Shivsena and passing unnecessary comments just to tease him. That was not good. And so I started protesting. Not on behalf of Shivsena or for getting any favour from him. I did because it was first Shivsena and it could happen even with me or anyody else who differs with the views of Ak. Even now I protested against the tone of Indiana in his reply to shivsena because his behaviour will not stop with Shivsena but will continue with me and anyone else differing in his/her views with Ak. And this is called as bullying. And I cannot accept this. I can quit this forum but will not tolerate such bullying by anyone. I request Admin. to take action against such bullying.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Arjun,
You are trying to bring about the issue of rascal and to instigate me so that you can accuse me. This itself is a dirty behaviour. Someone calls such dirty behaviour as being a rascal so as to be more straight forward in his/her expression.
I was surprised to get a compliment from a die-hard critic and hence expressed my surprise in a light vein. But the above member has taken it too seriously and wrote a big essay in response to a single line. My remark was not at all meant to instigate him.

As regards shivsena Bhai, as long as he continues to defame Baba Dixit and the AK as being completely or mostly (which he admitted today), he will certainly have to face counter-analysis of his statements as well.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Sach_Khand wrote:And I saw that the PBK group of Indiana, Roy, Arjun were making fun of Shivsena and passing unnecessary comments just to tease him.
I think you need to aquire a sense of humour Bhai, you are way too serious imo. Yes, Gyan is serious stuff, but it doesn't mean you cannot have a bit of fun now and again. Any so called teasing of Shivsena Bhai was nothing; in fact, it wasn't even teasing; it was me having a laugh, about the "tone" of one particular soul's reply to Shivsena, that took me a little by suprise. I shared this with the forum, perhaps wrongly; just to lighten the mood a little; it wasn't even a storm in a teacup imo. I feel you are making way too much of this. Shivsena Bhai makes powerful anti-Ak statements on this forum, that bring equally strong opinions from PBKs... and yes, on very rare occasions, the comments may(or may not) be a tad personal... but they are never abusive, or meant to be so. Someone as tough as Shivsena Bhai, can take this in his stride; and so should you Bhai. If you want to call Baba Dixit a liar on this forum; be prepared to have your behaviour and beliefs, challenged to the utmost extent. If you are not prepared for this, i suggest you stay away from the debating section, until you are.

Roy