Forum changes

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Forum changes

Post by shivsena »

warrior wrote:
Shivsena,
And yes the forum looks even worst now with your new confusing partitions. At least if you left it as it was before!
It is a complete mess now.thanks
Dear brother.

First try to understand how this Godly knowledge was made a mess by the so called advance clarifications of Murlis by baba dixit(who created two partitions BKs-PBKs) and then try to come out of it quickly.....and if you feel that this forum is a mess, then you can easily avoid this mess, as no one is forcing you to post your views in this messy forum.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: regime change

Post by shivsena »

button slammer wrote: The forum admin (shivsena) has systematically declared the personality of ShivBaba/Veerendra Dev Dixit as false and also as a liar. No forum member let alone the forum admin has the right to abuse members and contributors in such a base and vile manner. OK AUM
I have nothing personal against Baba dixit to call him a liar....but yes..i would say a thousand times that his teachings are false(jhooti Gita) and that by twisting Murli points he has lead the PBKs astray from yatharth roop of ShivBaba and that is what i am revolting against.....Let him say openly to me that he is my Father and he is teaching nothing but the truth("Bap hamesha sach batate hain"), then i will personally come to Kampil and apologise to him and do the advance bhatti again.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

warrior wrote:ANU is another one who called ShivBaba( Veerendra Dev Dixit) openly as a liar.
Warrior, start thinking not repeating bleatings. Or start reading carefully. I stated many times that Virendra Dev Dixit teaches untruth or lies, that AIVV spreads untruth or lies. Not ShivBaba. I don't know ShivBaba, moreover I don't equalize Virendra Dev Dixit with ShivBaba. If you do so, your fault, but do not pawn your fake off on me, man! I believed that Shiva spoke through Virendra Dev Dixit when I did batti and many years after. Believing doesn't mean knowing. I don't aspire to knowing God. I believed in Shiva's presence in Virendra Dev Dixit till the time AK Gyan reached the state of mess, mess in my opinion. Because I find AK to be mess, I do not believe that God speaks or does this mess, so I do not believe Shiv is present in Virendra Dev Dixit at this moment. Also, saying as you said "called ShivBaba( Veerendra Dev Dixit)" is a great proof that PBKs make a human God. I do not believe man can be God.

I repeat especially for you, so that you could understand eventually - Virendra Dev Dixit spoke to me things and taught me things which turned out to be untrue. I let some of those things destroy my life. Based on my own harsh experience in teaching spread by AK teacher I said that Virendra Dev Dixit teaches lies, so he plays a role of a liar. If by chance, Virendra Dev Dixit turns out to play the role of Vias or Prajapita... according to SM there is no a bigger liar in the history than Vias or Prajapita. So, first accuse SM in which you believe, I assume, and ask them to say sorry.

By the way, do anybody of you has that SM point which Virendra Dev Dixit repeats often in his classes that ShivBaba is Shiva + Baba. If anyone has it in Hindi, post it here. I had never chance to see that point in SM.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:By the way, do anybody of you has that SM point which Veerendra Dev Dixit repeats often in his classes that ShivBaba is Shiva + Baba. If anyone has it in Hindi, post it here. I had never chance to see that point in SM.
As far as I remember I have posted that Murli point on this forum after obtaining the same from Baba. But it is difficult to search. If I find it I will definitely post it once again.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Also if the above said is true, then too no one can know it was actually Veerendra Dev Dixit. It would have been better if that was cleared before. So that that would be considered as a special case. Because we have seen from the side of PBKs too how much respectfully they have been writing sometimes.
I don't think buttonslammer Bhai meant this in a literal sense. I don't think Baba is so computer savvy to become a member of this forum and participate in the discussions. However, buttonslammer Bhai can clarify if he has any other information.
ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

arjun wrote:As far as I remember I have posted that Murli point on this forum after obtaining the same from Baba. But it is difficult to search. If I find it I will definitely post it once again.
Thank you.
I find it strange that such an important Murli point was narrated only once (or so rarely). I have never come across this point in any Murli or any point selection I read. I wonder to what extend that point contains ambiguity.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I could find the following Murli point in my records:

" शिवबाबा नाम शरीर पर पडता है।" मु. 24.3.01

"The name ShivBaba is based on the body." - Mu.24.3.01
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:Once again I ask the administrator to sort out the forum and to make clear distinction who is allowed to write in the section for "those who question AK". I my opinion only those who question AK should be allowed to post their views here. Funs, supporters and students of AK should remain in their section.
I don't support this proposal. If someone is questioning advance knowledge, those who support it should be allowed to present their views as well. Otherwise, it would be a one-sided affair.
ANU

Post by ANU »

arjun wrote:I don't support this proposal. If someone is questioning Advanced Knowledge, those who support it should be allowed to present their views as well. Otherwise, it would be a one-sided affair.
Then why those who question AK were expelled from the section of AK? is not it one sided?

If those who support AK want to discuss their views among themself, those who question it should have the same right. Otherwise, there is no need for split. If AK supporters want to present their views, they can do it in their section. No one forbids them to do this.
ANU

Post by ANU »

arjun wrote:" शिवबाबा नाम शरीर पर पडता है।" मु. 24.3.01

"The name ShivBaba is based on the body." - Mu.24.3.01
Thank you. I did not mean this point. I heard many times in classes and also in my batti course a different point, saying that Shiva plus body is ShivBaba. I have never come across this point.

I don't think the above point in Hindi was translated correctly.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

ANU wrote:Then why those who question AK were expelled from the section of AK? is not it one sided? If those who support AK want to discuss their views among themself, those who question it should have the same right. Otherwise, there is no need for split. If AK supporters want to present their views, they can do it in their section. No one forbids them to do this.
I agree with Arjun Bhai, as this was my understanding of the split in the AK section. The reason for the split is so that PBKs, can have a space free of conflict, a place for nurturing their beliefs. I thought the new questioning section, was really just an extension of the old PBK section; a place for debate to take place.

Roy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:Then why those who question AK were expelled from the section of AK? is not it one sided? If those who support AK want to discuss their views among themself, those who question it should have the same right. Otherwise, there is no need for split. If AK supporters want to present their views, they can do it in their section. No one forbids them to do this.
I don't think anyone was expelled. Some members suggested to the Admin to create a separate Section for questioning advance knowledge and the Admin was generous enough to create the new Section. As roy Bhai has said some PBKs needed a space of their own to discuss PBK knowledge. I do not want to go into the nomenclature of the new Sections. However, this does not mean that ex-PBKs cannot write in the 'supporting advance knowledge' Section. Likewise, PBKs should be allowed to write in the questioning adv. knowledge Section.
anu wrote:Thank you. I did not mean this point. I heard many times in classes and also in my batti course a different point, saying that Shiva plus body is ShivBaba. I have never come across this point.
The Murli point that I have quoted is enough to prove that ShivBaba is a combination of Shiv and body. Otherwise, Baba always says in the Murli that the name Shiv is based on the soul, while the above Murli point says that the name ShivBaba is based on the body.
I don't think the above point in Hindi was translated correctly.
Please point out the mistake.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:I don't think buttonslammer Bhai meant this in a literal sense. I don't think Baba is so computer savvy to become a member of this forum and participate in the discussions. However, buttonslammer Bhai can clarify if he has any other information.
Warrior has already confirmed it.
warrior wrote:Yes he is one of our ‘incognito members’ working behind scene in this forum.
Nobody is restricting Virendra Dev Dixit from using computers or be a member of this forum. But it would have been more respectful if Virendra Dev Dixit had openly joined the forum.
Virendra Dev Dixit asks to reveal identity of anyone who asks questions to him. But he himself is trying to hide himself on this forum.
But in Bond 007 films, as bond is unquestionable with the license to kill, so is Virendra Dev Dixit for AIVV members to do whatever he wants.
Might is Right is the present day rule. And Spiritual power is the highest Might.

But, is Virendra Dev Dixit really The GodFather? Only time will prove it right or wrong.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

Sach_Khand wrote:Nobody is restricting Veerendra Dev Dixit from using computers or be a member of this forum. But it would have been more respectful if Veerendra Dev Dixit had openly joined the forum.
Veerendra Dev Dixit asks to reveal identity of anyone who asks questions to him. But he himself is trying to hide himself on this forum.
But in Bond 007 films, as bond is unquestionable with the license to kill, so is Veerendra Dev Dixit for AIVV members to do whatever he wants.
Might is Right is the present day rule. And Spiritual power is the highest Might.
1.In the 'Supporting Advance Knowledge' section Baba has answered several hundered questions. This is totally open. It would be more respecful if the forum admin did not openly abuse the foum contributors by slandering then as 'false and liar'. This is gross misconduct for an administrator, and more than sufficiant concrete evidence for shivsena to immiediately resign his post.
2. If any one should ask a question then it is right and proper to know to whom the reply is being given, and also whether the atual question is valid or not.
3.''But he himself is trying to hide himself on this forum''. A senseless statement, as illustrated above.
4. It is only shivsena who has used his admin privilleges with a ''licence to kill'. One only has to recollect the Andrey episode whereby a member was using his right to answer to questions put by shivsena. Shivsena did not like the replies by Andrey and 'killed' him. Again total misuse of administerial privileges.
.But in Bond 007 films, as bond is unquestionable with the license to kill, so is Veerendra Dev Dixit for AIVV members to do whatever he wants.
Perhaps you are NICK NACK, in the 'Man with the Golden Gun'.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Hi guys.

To be honest, although I drop in from time to time, I have not been following the discussion on this forum and do not know what the merits of this particular debate here are. I don't know what has been moved where, or what is really going on ... but it does seem that you are suffering from a bit of John Morgan-itis, Button Slammer.

There seems to me to be some kind of 'pre-menstrual tension', or is it 'post-menopausal tension', that effects both forum discussions, local centers and even entire religions, on some kind of cyclic level ... and it seems to be that you have just reach that low point now. It will pass.

You are committing the same, heavy handed sin John Morgan did on brahmakumaris.info, and elsewhere, of trying to make someone into an admin who might not really want to be, and going out to discredit and damage a forum that, in fact, has some greater virtue just because of its simple existence ... It may not be perfect but it exists.

And I suspect, just like John Morgan, you are doing that from a position of having given nothing, and giving nothing, but really only taking. In short, a parasitical position biting back and poisoning its host. Everyone takes everything for granted on the internet. They seem to think it is free, just because they don't pay for it and have no idea what work it takes to sustain.

Neither you, nor John Morgan, seem to consider for a second the damage you were doing to the greater whole, a greater whole that others the likes of Arjun ... and even Virendra Dev Dixit and his immediate supporters ... have poured 100s of hours of their time, work and energy into creating.

I have no real idea what the doctrinal difference are. If Virendra Dev Dixit has not "lied" then he, like the BKWSU, has most certainly misled ... and one might fairly ask why "God" misleads, is inconsistent, or avoids addressing the anomalies. I, personally, do not find that acceptable enough but then I am not a Hindu (I do though think that Virendra Dev Dixit has some virtue and is a very interesting character within the BK world. He really has shook their tree).

The one thing I have learned in life is, in a conflict, to "always protect the property" because SOMEONE can use it afterwards ... it is always of SOME GOOD to others (even if you die). So, if you want to fight, take it off forum and work it out somewhere else. Stay engaged but don't damage the goodwill or spoil the community spirit.

I am sure Shivsena is not god either, and have no idea what he can do to resolve this problem, but what virtue is there is poisoning a community with personal attacks? As I understand it, Shivsena posts here as an equal individual to the rest of you and that is all he wants.

I am not surprised at all to read that Andrey got banned again, he has a serious problem. Someone point him in the direction of the BKs own "Open" forum, here, and see how long it takes them to ban him too.

May be he can score a hat trick (3 goals) ...