Forum changes

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Re: Forum changes

Post by ANU »

However; i was thinking that this would work, by leaving the supporting section, simply for PBKs to discuss AK amongst themselves, as everyone appears to be suggesting... and that the questioning section, would be a "free for all" zone, where we can continue to do battle
If the AK supporters have their section for themselves, the ones who question it should have their seperate section too. The section for continuing battle should be separate. This is what I think would be fair.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

ANU wrote:If the AK supporters have their section for themselves, the ones who question it should have their seperate section too. The section for continuing battle should be separate. This is what I think would be fair.
Perhaps we could have a debating section then... we could call it, "debators corner" or something; where anyone can raise issues, or refer to posts made in any section of the forum. This will then mean, that this will be the only section of the forum, where conflict of opinions, between different parties is allowed; such that it is kept totally separate from the majority, who don't wish to get entangled in the more "heated" exchanges; and can therefore discuss topics, in a much more cordial environment, in their preferred section.

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
and that the questioning section, would be a "free for all" zone, where we can continue to do battle!
Dear Roy Bhai,

I agree with you as battling with knowledge is very entertaining.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
if you want me to quit as an admin. then please give me concrete reasons as to why i should step down
You are not going to chicken out, are you?

Actually your repetitive questions and your postings that are without any references of SM to support your views are very annoying and irritating, otherwise debating is extremely fun.

....just because i am opposing the PBK's interests and my posts go against AK, does not seem enough ground for me to resign as an admin.
You can go ahead opposing AK with all your strength but be tactful not to use abusive terms like referring the PBKs as idiots. You even did not take any action on sachkhand when he directly called Arjun Bhai 'rascal' but you immediately banned Andrey Bhai for just posing a simile. Just because sachkhand supports you blindly, you close one eye when he uses abusive terms. Is there any justification in your role as the admin of this forum?

Since you referred the PBKs as idiots and sachkhand called Arjun Bhai 'rascal' and yet he is allowed to post his views, then it is only appropriate to reinstate Andrey Bhai as he did not used any harsh terms on anybody.

indie.
ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

I do not wish to have the same portion of conflicts, "rascals", "idiots", pigs ears", "chicken out", "dogs dinners" and others [quotations] and heat in the new section. Make decision who is allowed in this section in a one-minded short sentence to make things clear finally.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
I do not wish to have the same portion of conflicts, "rascals", "idiots", pigs ears", "chicken out", "dogs dinners" and others [quotations] and heat in the new section. Make decision who is allowed in this section in a one-minded short sentence to make things clear finally.
Also apply the same punishments to any members who violate the rules of this forum and not banning the PBKs only.

indie.
ANU

Post by ANU »

pbkindiana wrote:Also apply the same punishments to any members who violate the rules of this forum and not banning the PBKs only.

indie.

Am I to punish someone? Sorry, but you must have made a mistake. If you like to punish someone and feel you have right to do it, do it. I will watch it.
I only speak for MYSELF and present MY OWN OPINIONS. And I do not wish to present my views in the environment like that I quoted above. Hope it's clear.
button slammer
PBK

Re: regime change

Post by button slammer »

just because i am opposing the PBK's interests and my posts go against AK, does not seem enough ground for me to resign as an admin.

shivsena
1.Respect should be given to all forum members. ShivBaba/Virendra Dev Dixit has actively participated on this forum answering many questions directly. The forum admin (shivsena) has systematically declared the personality of ShivBaba/Virendra Dev Dixit as false and also as a liar. No forum member let alone the forum admin has the right to abuse members and contributors in such a base and vile manner. Whilst every civility and freedom has been afforded to shivsena to express his views, he himself has in no way expressed the same civility to ShivBaba/Virendra Dev Dixit.
The 'pot of poison' has now not only filled up, but is now overflowing. I expect nothing less than the instant dismissal of shivsena and a public apology to ShivBaba from shivsena.
(more later)
OK AUM
ANU

Post by ANU »

And I expect this dispute move from this section.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

pbkindiana wrote:Dear Roy Bhai,

I agree with you as battling with knowledge is very entertaining.

indie.
Egotistic idea.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: regime change

Post by Sach_Khand »

button slammer wrote:1.Respect should be given to all forum members. ShivBaba/Veerendra Dev Dixit has actively participated on this forum answering many questions directly. The forum admin (shivsena) has systematically declared the personality of ShivBaba/Veerendra Dev Dixit as false and also as a liar.
That's interesting.
Who is it?
Also if the above said is true, then too no one can know it was actually Virendra Dev Dixit. It would have been better if that was cleared before. So that that would be considered as a special case. Because we have seen from the side of PBKs too how much respectfully they have been writing sometimes.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
Am I to punish someone? Sorry, but you must have made a mistake. If you like to punish someone and feel you have right to do it, do it. I will watch it.
I only speak for MYSELF and present MY OWN OPINIONS. And I do not wish to present my views in the environment like that I quoted above. Hope it's clear.
I am referring to the admin who needs to give a fair judgement to any members who violate the rules. This forum is open to anyone who wishes to post his/her views without the usage of abusive terms and banning one member and leaving others out who use abusive terms is unprofessional.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
Egotistical idea.
It is so observant that this forum from day 1 to date is battling with individual ideas of knowledge.

indie.
ANU

Post by ANU »

Once again I ask the administrator to sort out the forum and to make clear distinction who is allowed to write in the section for "those who question AK". I my opinion only those who question AK should be allowed to post their views here. Funs, supporters and students of AK should remain in their section.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

Sach_Khand wrote: That's interesting.
Who is it?
Sanjeev.
Yes he is one of our ‘incognito members’ working behind scene in this forum.
button slammer wrote:
The forum admin (shivsena) has systematically declared the personality of ShivBaba/Veerendra Dev Dixit as false and also as a liar.
ANU is another one who called ShivBaba( Virendra Dev Dixit) openly as a liar.