AIVV false story of Om Radhe Mama

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Re: AIVV false story of Om Radhe Mama

Post by ANU »

indie wrote:This is completely false as it is mentioned in SM that there were 'two mothers who run the show in the beginning' and om Radhey, a young kanya is not the incharge.
Someone has been selling a cheap story, but it's hard to say who. The chief justice of India, Hardayal Hardy, visited the Yagya in 1938 and met Om Radhe as the person in charge if the Yagya. He described that in documents prepared about the Yagya for the government. He presented Om Radhe Mama as the one in charge and president of the Yagya in 1938.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
Someone has been selling a cheap story, but it's hard to say who. The chief justice of India, Hardayal Hardy, visited the Yagya in 1938 and met Om Radhe as the person in charge if the Yagya. He described that in documents prepared about the Yagya for the government. He presented Om Radhe Mama as the one in charge and president of the Yagya in 1938.
I feel so sorry for you that you believe blindly in whatever others or the scientist say and do not believe Rambap-Baba Dixit. People spread their beliefs simply to benefit themselves and you fall prey to them.

If you read SM and you will realize that AK tallies perfectly to the cryptic sermons of Shiva, you will never have any doubts on AK and its author.

Even if there are ambiguities in AK, then it is caused by child Krishna and one shouldn't get confused as it is warned in SM in the beginning itself that "this Brahma will speak too so do not get confused."

Even if Brahma(mother) interferes, what is wrong in it as Brahma is our mother. We do not leave our parents just because mother is saying something that she herself doesn't understand.

If someone who is not being patient and doesn't understand knowledge and becomes frustrated and disappointed over this Godly study, then it is their misfortune only as they lose so much after revelation as positions are given only after the final examination.

indie.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:Even if Brahma(mother) interferes, what is wrong in it as Brahma is our mother. We do not leave our parents just because mother is saying something that she herself doesn't understand.
Nice point Indie Bhai!
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

ANU wrote: The chief justice of India, Hardayal Hardy, visited the Yagya in 1938 and met Om Radhe as the person in charge if the Yagya. He described that in documents prepared about the Yagya for the government. He presented Om Radhe Mama as the one in charge and president of the Yagya in 1938.
And what kind of proof can anyone grasp from this statement? Nothing at all.
I also feel sorry for you Anu and 'the female from the West'. You have lost the track in the Advanced Knowledge. Supreme Justice is One and only ShivBaba.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Brahma Baba and Om Radhe are said to have had similarity in effort and sanskars, they used to match one another, to have relationship of equality, but Om Radhe is daughter of Brahma Baba, he is her mother. Om Radhe is mother, because of being senior in inculcation.
She was a mature girl (major, 18 years old) when she came to surrender in the Yagya. She wrote and signed official documents which were respected in official offices.
In the document presented it is mentioned Om Mandli is private family institution. It was not registered officialy so that Om Radhe needs to be 18 to be President. In the Murli it is said, how can we register the Godly government with the devilish government.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

warrior wrote:I also feel sorry for you Anu and 'the female from the West'. You have lost the track in the Advanced Knowledge. Supreme Justice is One and only ShivBaba.
My friend turned to be blind and refused to accept facts when it became obvious that some of her findings shared with me and my findings in Calcutta done on her request are applicable to AK and AK teacher even more than to BKs.

Post here at least 3 proofs that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is ShivBaba who is the Supreme Justice. Post only hard facts not AK slogans and bleating, which do not convince me and cannot be treated as rational proofs by be.

Thanks
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

ANU wrote:Post here at least 3 proofs that Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit is ShivBaba who is the Supreme Justice. Post only hard facts not AK slogans and bleating, which do not convince me and cannot be treated as rational proofs by be.
1. No other personality has gone to such extent in explaining the Sakar/avyact versions.
2. On the basis of these explanations the soul undergoes a transformation with the thinking and churning pwers which was not there previously.
3. No-one is giving any explanation or clarification to Baba/Virendra Dev Dixit.
OK AUM
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

button slammer wrote:1. No other personality has gone to such extent in explaining the Sakar/avyact versions.2. On the basis of these explanations the soul undergoes a transformation with the thinking and churning pwers which was not there previously.3. No-one is giving any explanation or clarification to Baba/Virendra Dev Dixit.
Great points Button Bhai; and i have definately found no 2 to be true from personal experience(though others may dispute this!). :D

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Button slammer wrote:
1. No other personality has gone to such extent in explaining the Sakar/avyact versions.
2. On the basis of these explanations the soul undergoes a transformation with the thinking and churning pwers which was not there previously.
3. No-one is giving any explanation or clarification to Baba/Veerendra Dev Dixit

I fully agree with Button Bhai's views as with one's personal experience after reading AK, one can notice the stage of the intellect is going upwards and this is an indication of the power of God. If Anu wants physical proof, then he has to wait when Baba Dixit physical features change as it is said in an AV that "his physical features will change". Those who wait for the transformation of the physical features will come into the catergory of maids and servants.

indie.