On the way to Paramdham

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: On the way to Paramdham

Post by Roy »

mbbhat wrote:One cannot deny that the meaning is this - "This Murli point says to remember Shiv in Paramdham by sitting here itself. There is no need to go there physically . Take your mind there, but there is no need to take body there"
Sorry mbbhat Bhai, but i think one can deny this! Firstly, it is impossible to go physically to Paramdham, as the distance is vast beyond imagination; and secondly, if you did arrive at the end of the physical universe, you wouldn't be able to pass into it anyway; as one can only enter as a disembodied soul, at the end of the Drama, when one's karmic accounts have been settled here, in the physical universe. So why would anyone think they could take their body there anyway?????... this is a totally empty point you are making!

ShivBaba talks about Yoga in this point, the connection or linking of the mind; He in no way referring to a physical pilgrimage to Paramdham. The point is stating, that you will not have Yoga with ShivBaba, by trying to connect your mind with Him, in the Paramdham, that is beyond the physical stars... this Paramdham has only one function; and that is to be the home of souls, who are not currently playing a part in the Drama. During the Confluence Age, Father Shiv is here with us, in the physical world; playing the part of ShivBaba, face to face with His children. Therefore, to go to an empty Paramdham with your "mind", or to attempt to have Yoga(spiritual connection) with Him there; is not accurate remembrance.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: I agree Shivsena Bhai, and this is exactly what is taught in AK. ShivBaba(Shiv+Baba Dixit-yatharth roop) tell us in AK, that we should bring down the stage of Paramdham(Nirikari) to earth. However, imo, this point also goes against your belief, that Paramdham(the sweet silent world) does not exist!Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

The sweet silent world is neither jad Paramdham above(as BKs believe) ....nor it is Baba Dixit's physical body(as PBKs believe)....but imo, the sweet silent Paramdham is the rememberence body of light and might (avaykt Mama--personified ShivBaba).
Quoting a small anecdote of Bhakti-marg :
A little girl was once asked : "Where is your home" ??
She answered without thinking : "Home is where mother is".
So i also believe that sweet silent home is nothing but rememberence of avaykt mother jagdamba (no 1 shivshakti)...it is sukhdham and shantidham both for me...just as in lokik little children rush to their mother and not Father to get both sukh and shanti.

If all PBKs had found sukh and shanti by remembering baba dixit, not a single soul would have left him.

shivsena.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Quoting a small anecdote of Bhakti-marg :A little girl was once asked : "Where is your home" ??She answered without thinking : "Home is where mother is".So i also believe that sweet silent home is nothing but rememberence of avaykt mother jagdamba (no 1 shivshakti)...it is sukhdham and shantidham both for me...just as in lokik little children rush to their mother and not Father to get both sukh and shanti.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

The best home, has a mother and a Father; and by remembering ShivBaba(Shiv in body of Shankar/Baba Dixit); your are remembering your sweet silent home, which has two fathers(Shiv + Ram), and a mother(Brahma Baba). Plus, it is through the unlimited fathers, that one receives the unlimited inheritance of jeevanmukti, and swarg(heaven), in this very birth.

Now you have become children of Prajapita Brahma{Baba Dixit). You know that ShivBaba will take you to heaven through Prajapita Brahma. [Mu 18.4.73]
shivsena wrote:If all PBKs had found sukh and shanti by remembering baba dixit, not a single soul would have left him.
“Many children get confused on seeing the ordinary form; they start speaking in an opposite way. Maya(five vices) slaps even the nice children. They think – the incorporeal one is everything. That is alright, isn’t it? Had the incorporeal one not been there, how could I or you have existed? But the incorporeal one certainly requires a Chariot, doesn’t He? What can He do without a Chariot? What can ShivBaba do? Only when He comes in a Chariot that you can meet Him. [Mu 22.09.07]

You children have come here to study face to face with the Father. You listen to the direct versions of the Father. The Father does not give indirect knowledge. Knowledge is received directly. The Father is required to come. He says – I have come to meet the sweet children.... You will face many obstacles of Maya(five vices). They will make you leave the studies and will make you body conscious; this is why - be alert. [Mu 09.04.09]

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: Dear Shivsena Bhai

The best home, has a mother and a Father; and by remembering ShivBaba(Shiv in body of Shankar/Baba Dixit); your are remembering your sweet silent home, which has two fathers(Shiv + Ram), and a mother(Brahma Baba). Plus, it is through the unlimited fathers, that one receives the unlimited inheritance of jeevanmukti, and swarg(heaven), in this very birth.

Roy
If the body of baba dixit is sweet silent home, then why are surrendered PBKs leaving the pbk family and returning to lokik life.....Has anyone received any inheritance of swarg in this birth even after 30 years of AK.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:If the body of baba dixit is sweet silent home, then why are surrendered PBKs leaving the pbk family and returning to lokik life.....Has anyone received any inheritance of swarg in this birth even after 30 years of AK.
I refer you back to my last post. Plus it is taught in AK....

The children often make this mistake of considering Shankar to be Prajapita, whereas he is the top-knot Brahmin, but he will not be called Prajapita until
he completes the duty of the Father in this second birth. The duty of the Father is to sow the seed in the beginning and to give the inheritance in the end. He cannot be called Prajapita, until he establishes one religion, one kingdom, one language, one system of opinions and the elevated path of the pravritti through the power of Yoga, in the form of Shankar. He will be called Prajapita, when the real form of the Father, who gives the inheritance of the kingship to 5.5 billion human souls, or rather to 108 seeds of those 5.5 billions, is revealed
(in 2018 imo).

It would appear Maya(five vices), in the form of doubts; has made Baba's children lose faith, and patience!

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Quoting a small anecdote of Bhakti-marg :
A little girl was once asked : "Where is your home" ??
She answered without thinking : "Home is where mother is".
So i also believe that sweet silent home is nothing but rememberence of avaykt mother jagdamba (no 1 shivshakti)...it is sukhdham and shantidham both for me...just as in lokik little children rush to their mother and not Father to get both sukh and shanti.
It is said in Bhakti-marg that people insult or look down at those children who live with their mother but do not know who their Father is and never look down at those children who live with their Father but do not know anything about their mother.
If all PBKs had found sukh and shanti by remembering Baba dixit, not a single soul would have left him.
If the weak PBKs after embracing AK never leave Baba Dixit, then there is no existence of Maya. It is knowledge(Ram) versus Maya. If one can understand Ram, then one will never lose to Maya. That too only having Yaad in an accurate method. It is not that with all the burden of sins of 63 births and recognizing the practical form of ShivBaba, we receive instant happiness. It is only after incinerating our sins, we find peace, paradise and prosperity.

indie.