Unsatisfactory Answers from Baba

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Unsatisfactory Answers from Baba

Post by shivsena »

nivi wrote:
It seems the biggest pot of poison is the one you are carrying inside your intellect which has now infiltrated you all the way inside( you are totally misinterpreting the Gyan), and the signs are showing with all your comments! Why do you want to pour your poison on others?
Nivi
Time will only tell who is carrying poison in his intellect...whether PBKs (in the form of AK) or me.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

shivsena wrote: Time will only tell who is carrying poison in his intellect...whether PBKs (in the form of AK) or me.
In the Murli's it has already been said at least a 100 times that Shiv Baba is intellect of all the intellects, so those who have faith in Baba's word will accept it..Instead of churning and trying to understand the deep Murli points, you are busy trying to challenge or outsmart his Vani's, and it is showing by the way you twist and turn and change the meaning of everything. Baba says with purity there is unity. If the heart has true love for Shiv Baba we will remain loyal and faithful till the very end..One cannot be deceived if there is total transparency in the relationship with God.

Nivi
new knowledge
Academic
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

nivi wrote:In the Murli's it has already been said at least a 100 times that Shiv Baba is intellect of all the intellects, so those who have faith in Baba's word will accept it
Dear sister nivi, even though I see no any logic in Baba's replies to my queries and his replies are TOTALLY irrelevant to my queries, how can I accept him as the Intellect of intellects? Should I accept these replies as valid just for the reson that these are Baba's words?
..Instead of churning and trying to understand the deep Murli points, you are busy trying to challenge or outsmart his Vani's, and it is showing by the way you twist and turn and change the meaning of everything.
Have you churned yourself over these replies from Baba Virendra Dev Dixit? I have asked these queries to PBKs many times. But no any PBK is ready to churn over these issues. If you have deeply churned, please explain how these replies from Baba are valid, exactly relevant to my queries and perfectly in accordance with Murli Points.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

nivi wrote: In the Murli's it has already been said at least a 100 times that Shiv Baba is intellect of all the intellects, so those who have faith in Baba's word will accept it..Instead of churning and trying to understand the deep Murli points, you are busy trying to challenge or outsmart his Vani's, and it is showing by the way you twist and turn and change the meaning of everything. Baba says with purity there is unity. If the heart has true love for Shiv Baba we will remain loyal and faithful till the very end..One cannot be deceived if there is total transparency in the relationship with God.
Nivi
Dear nivi.

If ShivBaba (Baba dixit ) is the intellect of all intellects, then why did mother leave the Father(intellect of all intellects)....why could baba dixit not change her mind and prevent her from leaving the Yagya thereby preventing the confusion in Advance Party.....i think the intellect of ShivBap is Mama Saraswati (goddess of intellect) and it is she who is playing an intellectual game by narrating the Murlis in code manner to seperate out the raja-ranis-praja etc.....and baba dixit knows this fact and is going ahead with his narration of jhooti Gita to see how many souls have the mind and courage to oppose his teachings and how many accept it with closed eyes.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:If ShivBaba (Baba dixit ) is the intellect of all intellects, then why did mother leave the Father(intellect of all intellects)
Was Dada Lekhraj or Om Radhey Mama able to prevent may BKs of that time from leaving the Yagya? Then why blame Baba Dixit if Mama (Kamala Devi) has left the Yagya? And do you know what is going on in her mind? Are you thought reader? And is your faith in God dependent on Mama's faith? If so, will you return if Mama returns?
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

shivsena wrote: Dear nivi.
If ShivBaba (Baba dixit ) is the intellect of all intellects, then why did mother leave the Father(intellect of all intellects)....why could Baba dixit not change her mind and prevent her from leaving the Yagya thereby preventing the confusion in Advance Party.....i think the intellect of ShivBap is Mama Saraswati (goddess of intellect) and it is she who is playing an intellectual game by narrating the Murlis in code manner to seperate out the raja-ranis-praja etc.....and Baba dixit knows this fact and is going ahead with his narration of jhooti Gita to see how many souls have the mind and courage to oppose his teachings and how many accept it with closed eyes.

shivsena.
In my opinion, Baba does not keep anyone tied down to him..He sees everyone as souls; and all souls are just brothers in that soul conscious stage! SO there is no question of controlling or forcing someone to listen to him. Just like Ram gave Shrimat to Sita and drew the line, but all of us have the choice to follow or not follow his directions. All of us are given free will and most of us feel free to exercise that power, whether it is Yagya mother or any of us. Baba gives knowledge and shows us the right path and those who give importance to his words and follow his Shrimat will not get trapped in Ravan's jail. But, the truth is at the moment most of us are not really getting this point and putting into practice, there for all of us Sita's are in Ravan's jail!!!

Nivi
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:If ShivBaba (Baba dixit ) is the intellect of all intellects, then why did mother leave the Father(intellect of all intellects)
Although I have posted the following Q&A on this forum several times, I am repeating it for your sake:

Prashna: Mama (Jagdamba) kuch varshon say kyon gupt ho gayi?
Uttar: Dasrath Patel ne hamla kiya; Baba ke khilaph Court me case dala gaya, oos me Mummy ko ghasita gaya, tab se bhaybhit hoker gayab hogayi, connection tode diya.

Question: Why has Mama (Jagdamba) become incognito since last few years?
Ans: Dashrath Patel launched an attack; case was filed against Baba in the Court; Mammy was dragged in that; since then, she got frightened and vanished, and cut-off connection.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
Question: Why has Mama (Jagdamba) become incognito since last few years?
Ans: Dashrath Patel launched an attack; case was filed against Baba in the Court; Mammy was dragged in that; since then, she got frightened and vanished, and cut-off connection.
What a story: jagdamba getting fightened of asurs who put baba dixit in jail...."jagdamba(durga-roop) is supposed to be asur-sangharni" according to Murlis and she gets frightened...how can PBKs believe such stories.

Also when baba returned from jail she could have very well returned to sarva-shakti-vaan bap and then both could have sat down in one place and held the family together and continued the Yagya....but baba dixit chose to roaming around all Gita-patshalas and this was not agreeable to Maa jagdamba and hence she chose to leave Baba....it was not because of her fright that she left but there were many hidden agendas, because of which she left the so called Yagya.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Was Dada Lekhraj or Om Radhey Mama able to prevent may BKs of that time from leaving the Yagya? Then why blame Baba Dixit if Mama (Kamala Devi) has left the Yagya? And do you know what is going on in her mind? Are you thought reader? And is your faith in God dependent on Mama's faith? If so, will you return if Mama returns?
As per my knowledge today, neither Maa jagdamba will return nor Vedanti will come as head of vijaymala.....but in case, they both join baba dixit to form the Trimurti, then all PBKs who have left the Yagya will haveno choice but to return.....but if they both do not come to Advance Party, then what would the remaining PBKs with baba dixit do, that remains to be seen.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:What a story: jagdamba getting fightened of asurs who put Baba dixit in jail...."jagdamba(durga-roop) is supposed to be asur-sangharni" according to Murlis and she gets frightened...how can PBKs believe such stories.
Asur sanharini (destroyer of demons) is the memorial of the perfect form, not effort-making stage.
Even you are still frightened of Andrey and hence banned him from this forum, did not you? Well, your first reply would be that I am raising irrelevant issues. You are the only intelligent one in this world who will decide the no.1 and 108 souls of the rosary. Very good. :D
As per my knowledge today, neither Maa jagdamba will return nor Vedanti will come as head of vijaymala.....but in case, they both join Baba dixit to form the Trimurti, then all PBKs who have left the Yagya will haveno choice but to return.....but if they both do not come to Advance Party, then what would the remaining PBKs with Baba dixit do, that remains to be seen.
Please wait and watch. Baba says nothing is impossible in the dictionary of Brahmins.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

I thought that Vedanti was already supposed to return. At least I have come across this type of teachings in classes. The part of Vishnu in AK was to begin after the period of interim 2004-2007 and right after the part of Vishnu was to start. Just soon before it Jagadamba was predicted to come and make cleaning work. There are many classes from the perior 2004-2006 on this. When in 2008 students started to asked what happened that both of them did not appear, Baba Virendra Dev Dixit said that Vishnu part started in BK world and right from the beginning this was to be meant. Vedanti as Vishnu started to be recognised in BKs. The question how it is possible stills remains open, because BKs and among them Vedanti as a BK, believe in someone else as Vishnu. When asked about Jagadamba's expected return in 2007/8 which did not occur, Baba Virendra Dev Dixit said that she would change her mind in 2012 now. He backed this theory on student's questions about the meaning of Maya's calendar and Maya's prediction of the great End. So, now Jagadamba is expected to change her axis in 2012 and later on Vedanti is expected to come to AK. So, explanations change. Old explanations get cancelled and new explanations are being introduced.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

ANU wrote:Old explanations get cancelled and new explanations are being introduced.
Fun is not it! :D
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

new knowledge wrote:Again Baba's reply do not explain why does the shooting of 4 ages takes place with unequal ratio of time periods & why does the shooting of these 4 ages take place with equal ratio of time periods within the shooting period of each of the 4 ages??
I of couse cannot answer for ShivBaba, as to why He gave such a reply; but i personally have no problem with this, as it has been taught in the Murli; that whatever ShivBaba teaches has benefit; even when there is seemingly some loss from it! ShivBaba is totally capable of giving a detailed reply to your enquiry, as it is on the basis of His teachings, that you are asking these questions in the first place. Reading the lesson on the Ladder, which ShivBaba originally narrated, i have come to the following conclusions below, which may or may not be in line with the truth contained within said lesson; only ShivBaba knows the actual truth, and will give any further clarification, if and when He feels it is accurate, or necessary. We cannot force or expect ShivBaba, to bend to our will; our consciousness is very important, when we put questions to Him, as karma always underpins, anything that occurs in this incredible Drama of ours!

So imo, the shooting periods for the 4 ages, takes place with unequal ratios; because of the exponential growth, of souls getting introduced to raj Yoga. As more souls become aware of raj Yoga, the more quickly this knowledge is spread; and thus, the shooting periods take less time, as you move from the Golden Age to the Iron Age. Obviously, the quality of souls gets less too! This exponential factor, is not present in the satopradhan to tamopradhan decline, within the shooting periods for the ages, which follows a linear path; and so these are of equal length; as are the actual ages in the broad drama. This is because, the 4 age shootings; are not about entropic decline(sato to tamo) per se; as this(entropic decline) shooting i believe; takes place, between 1969 and 1982(as depicted in the picture of the Ladder). No; the 4 age shootings, are about the number of souls descending from Paramdham, within each age, not about how we decline spiritually within these ages; this is shot separately, but concurrently! So going back to the entropic decline shooting, depicted in the Ladder Picture... 1969 to 1976 is for Ravan raj; or Copper and Iron Age entropic decline shooting; depicted in the bottom half of the picture of the Ladder... and 1977 to 1982, is for Ram raj; or Golden and Siver Age entropic decline shooting, depicted in the top half of the Ladder Picture. Ravan raj is divided into 2 equal 4 year shooting periods, totalling 8 years(i.e. during the second half of the 16 year period for Golden Age Shooting of souls, descending from Paramdham); and Ram Raj is divided into 2 equal 3 year shooting periods, totalling 6 years(i.e during the first half of the 12 year period of Siver Age shooting, of souls descending from Paramdham). The difference in periods of shooting, of 3 and 4 years between the two halves of the Ladder, is dictated by the length of the shooting periods, for souls descending from Paramdham(i.e. 16 years for Golden Age, and 12 years for the Silver Age).

So to summarise; the only reason these periods(or ages) are in a declining pattern or ratio; is because this reflects, the increase growth rate, of souls being introduced to raj Yoga, as the actual number of souls aware of it(raj Yoga) increases. But this is not about the law of entropy, and the decline from sato to tamo, which always appears to occur in a linear or equal manner; but about the shooting of souls descending from Paramdham, within these ages. The shooting of entropic decline(sato to tamo), occurs in two separate halves(Ram raj and Ravan raj); which themselves have two periods of 3 years each, for the Golden and Silver Age decline(and this occurs within the shooting of the Silver Age, for the descent of souls during this age, which occurs between, 1977 to 1988/9), and 4 years each, for the Copper and Iron Age decline(taking place, within the Golden Age shooting for the descent from Paramdham, of souls in this age, which occurs between, 1961 and 1976).

Finally! The shooting of copper and iron age souls descending from Paramdham; occurs between 1989/90 and 2000; at which point, world population was interestingly, about 5 billion, according to the United Nations estimate.

This is my understanding at the present time.

Roy
nivi

Post by nivi »

shivsena wrote: Also when Baba returned from jail she could have very well returned to sarva-shakti-vaan bap and then both could have sat down in one place and held the family together and continued the Yagya....but Baba dixit chose to roaming around all Gita-patshalas and this was not agreeable to Maa jagdamba and hence she chose to leave Baba....it was not because of her fright that she left but there were many hidden agendas, because of which she left the so called Yagya. [/color]
We are all aware by now that there are big devilish children sitting in the Yagya, both in Bk and Pbk world. Some of these devilish children gave Brahma Ma a heart attack. Mothers have weakness for all children, so they never leave their children however much evil they maybe; it is because of their attachment. Father does not give importance to such devilish children; so if they don't follow shirmat they will get kicked out from the Yagya. In 98/99 this so called Vishnu Party started by Dashrath Patel tried to drag Mummy in this whole mess. They tried to manipulate and brainwash her which led to Jagdama leaving the Yagya. Our job is to unite our alokik parents together because the new world cannot be established without both their cooperation. Shivsena Bhai, you also took alokik birth in Shiv Baba's home and also took sustainance in Pbk family and recognized both mother and Father, but now you are not helping with the unity..Where is your loyalty? Certainly not with your alokik family. Baba says to give Yoga_daan to Mama so she will get Shiv Baba's touching and will for sure return to the family once again. We should always have good wishes for her and hope for her to return back to family.

Nivi
Roy

Post by Roy »

nivi wrote:We are all aware by now that there are big devilish children sitting in the Yagya, both in Bk and Pbk world. Some of these devilish children gave Brahma Ma a heart attack. Mothers have weakness for all children, so they never leave their children however much evil they maybe; it is because of their attachment. Father does not give importance to such devilish children; so if they don't follow shirmat they will get kicked out from the Yagya. In 98/99 this so called Vishnu Party started by Dashrath Patel tried to drag Mummy in this whole mess. They tried to manipulate and brainwash her which led to Jagdama leaving the Yagya. Our job is to unite our alokik parents together because the new world cannot be established without both their cooperation. Shivsena Bhai, you also took alokik birth in Shiv Baba's home and also took sustainance in Pbk family and recognized both mother and Father, but now you are not helping with the unity..Where is your loyalty? Certainly not with your alokik family. Baba says to give Yoga_daan to Mama so she will get Shiv Baba's touching and will for sure return to the family once again. We should always have good wishes for her and hope for her to return back to family.
Great post Nivi Bhen; i for one will now be sending Yoga daan to Mama(at least in spirit, as i have no real idea of her coporeal form, apart from the Trimurti picture Shivsena Bhai uploaded), and some to our bruv Shivsena, as i think he needs some too, bless him! :D

Roy