Shankar - do PBKs have different views from BKs

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Pari
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was previously posting as bkry in the ex-BK Forum. I was introduced to this website and I was wondering as to who all the other parties refered to here were.

Shankar - do PBKs have different views from BKs

Post by Pari »

I will be using the following extracted words in one of my video recordings. My recording includes my churning and views. It also contains BK knowledge. I do not need any clarification from the PBKs, in respect of what BK knowledge is and in respect of my own opinions and views. I have been with the BKs since 1994 and if I need any clarification on the BK knowledge, I would prefer to ask the BK centerwasis who have been running the BK centers here for many years. I am also entitled to my own views and fair comments. However, I do not know much about the PBKs and their knowledge. Thus, it would be greatly appreciated if the PBKs could make the necessary corrections in respect of what I have said in the extracted words just below this regarding the 'PBKs' views and stand' so that I can make the necessary corrections before the recordings. I will be making the recordings in about one or 2 weeks time. So if the PBKs want to get any clarification from their Chariot before saying something here, they have time (about one or 2 weeks) to get the clarification.

The extracted words needing clarification: “The PBKs, one of the Confluence Aged groups are one of the groups that will be walking into the divine world. This may be why some of them do not accept that we can become Shankar when our stage is good....Since the PBKs are being made ready to walk into heaven, they do not accept the concept of the gathering of Shankar.....Some BKs started referring to the leader of the PBKs as Shankar and so Shankar has been given other meanings too by the PBKs. "
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Shankar - do PBKs have different views from BKs

Post by arjun »

“The PBKs, one of the Confluence Aged groups are one of the groups that will be walking into the divine world. This may be why some of them do not accept that we can become Shankar when our stage is good....Since the PBKs are being made ready to walk into heaven, they do not accept the concept of the gathering of Shankar.....Some BKs started referring to the leader of the PBKs as Shankar and so Shankar has been given other meanings too by the PBKs. "
Sister Pari,
Om Shanti. After the beginning of the Advance Party in 1976-77, it was PBKs who started giving introduction about the part of Shankar within the Brahmin family to the BKs. BKs started calling PBKs as Shankar Party. Although there are children with sanskars of Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar within the Brahmin family, yet there are three specific souls within the Brahmin family who play the role of Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar. For PBKs, Shankar means a hybrid role of Shiv, Confluence-Age Ram (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) and Golden-Age Krishna (Dada Lekhraj) through the same body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.

I don't think ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit will correct the above lines as the aim and objective of the above lines is not clear. However, you can try writing to Baba at [email protected]

OGS,
Arjun
Pari
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was previously posting as bkry in the ex-BK Forum. I was introduced to this website and I was wondering as to who all the other parties refered to here were.

Post by Pari »

Thanks Arjun. I greatly appreciated your giving your time to give a reply. However, if I write and ask for a clarification from your Chariot, it would then not look good if I did not completely accept what he had stated and use it. I would prefer to take views that do not clash with other spiritual movements. Though that would be a little difficult. And I would also like to retain my freedom to express my views and opinions. I am not going to ask the BKs as to their point of view in respect of what you had said. I am just going to give my views and opinions based on my own churning.
Pari

Post by Pari »

I have modified the words and inserted them into the contents of “Part 13 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - The various subtle dimensions in Brahman (Vishnupuri, Shankar-1)” and
“Part 14 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - The various subtle dimensions in Brahman (Vishnupuri, Shankar-2)”
and also in “Part 16 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Lakshmi & other Subtle Deity Roles”. Part 13, 14 & 16 have statements about the PBKs views etc. But you will not understand what has been said there unless you start reading from “Part 10 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - The Various Parallel Universes in Brahman”.
The contents of these video clips can be found at
Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes
Pari

Post by Pari »

I have also mentioned the PBKs in “Part 5 - Explaining the Myths and ancient spiritual theories - Maat, World Drama, Truth”. You might also not understand the contents in this video unless you start reading from the beginning of the series and the other articles which I have written.
The contents of these video clips can be found at

http://www.globalbk.socialgo.com/forum/topic/72#1218
(Explaining the Myths, Prophesies and Ancient Spiritual Theories)

Please scroll down until you come to the relevant video contents.

You know, I was wondering if the PBKs have got offended by anything that I have written. I was just giving my views.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister Pari,
Om Shanti. I could find only the following line related to the PBKs in your artice using the search facility (Ctrl+F):
"The PBKs say that they are the most fortunate because they get to walk into the divine world."
I don't think there is anything offending in this. But the above line does not tell anything about the PBKs.
OGS,
Arjun