BKWSU video clips

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

This is a very pro, gee-whizz computer graphic version I have not seen before. Must be used as an introduction at Raja Yoga centers. If you have been in on the inside of the organization, it might just depress you again.
This Spirit Within CD for this video came out a few years ago. I so happened to have met some of the BKs appearing in this video (who are good decent souls, at least of the non PBK bashing type :lol: ) and they said not much was done by them, just "stand there and be filmed".

Double coincidentally, I've also met the double foreigner brother whose job was to do all the graphics and programming in this video. Though probably well qualified for other IT jobs, he was concerned of his future assignments since the only experience was had in doing such jobs for the BKs, whereas jobs in the "real" world with potentially better income he found hard to come and get by, given the type of resume. So one can almost feel sorry that he had preferred to be outside in the lokik world working and earning an income for himself, given his skills.