Food for thought for all PBKs

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Food for thought for all PBKs

Post by shivsena »

To all bk-pbk brothers.

Murli 18-7-03 says: "Har ek baat buddhi se judge karni hai, ki right hai ya wrong hai. Sirf jo suna aur sat--sat karna yeh toh Bhakti-marg hai ... vichar sagaar manthan kar points nikalni hai."
[meaning: "everything has to be judged by the intellect, whether it is right or wrong. Just listening and saying true-true to everything is Bhakti-marg.....one has to churn on Murli points."]

The above Murli point is specially for those BKs-PBKs who just nod their heads to whatever is told to them by Dadis-Didis and Baba dixit without ever using their own intellect to judge whether their teachings are in accordance with Sakar Murlis/Vanis or not.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Who is Father !!!!

Post by shivsena »

To all bk-pbk brothers.

“तो पहले बाप का परिचय दे सबको आस्तिक बनाना है। बाप कहते हैं मुझे जानने से तुम सब कुछ जान जायेंगे। मुझे नहीं जाना तो कुछ भी तुम समझेंगे नहीं। मुफ्त तुम अपना समय वेस्ट करते हो। चित्र आदि भी जो ड्रामानुसार बने हैं, वही ठीक हैं। परन्तु तुम इतनी मेहनत करते हो फिर भी किसकी बुद्धि में बैठता नहीं है। बच्चे कहते हैं – बाबा, क्या हमारे समझाने में कोई भूल है? बाबा फट से कह देते – हाँ, भूल है। अलफ को ही नहीं समझा है तो फट से रवाना कर दो। बोलो, जब तक बाप को नहीं जाना, तब तक तुम्हारी बुद्धि में कुछ भी बैठेगा नहीं।“( मुरली दिनांक ०६.०३.०९, पृ. २)

“So, you should first of all give the introduction of the Father and make everyone theists. The Father says – You will know everything by knowing me. If you do not know me, then you will not understand anything. You are simply wasting your time. Pictures etc. which have been prepared as per drama are correct. But although you work so hard, yet it does not fit into anybody’s intellect. Children say – Baba, is there any mistake in the way we explain? Baba replies immediately – Yes, there is a mistake. If they have not understood Alaf itself, then ask them to leave immediately. Tell them - unless you recognize the Father, nothing will fit into your intellect.” (Murli dated 06.03.09)

The above Murli says that without knowing the Father(ALAF) one cannot understand anything.

All the 3 worlds know shiv bindi as incorporeal nirakaar Father, but still do not have full understanding of Godly knowledge.....So who is this Father who has to be known first ???....is it bindi shiv(nirakar Father)...or is it prajapita (Sakar Father)....or is it some personality(ALAF) who is combined mat-pita !!!

Views are awaited.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

So who is this Father who has to be known first ???
Incorporeal Father through the corporeal Father.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Incorporeal Father through the corporeal Father.
PBKs have known the above combination for more than 2 decades...do they know everything !!... also who is ALAF !!
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

It has been said in Murlis: "Guru jiska andha, uske chele satya-nash".
[meaning: ''whose guru is blind, his followers destroy the truth"]

Who is this guru in the behad ki duniya, who is blind and whose followers are destroying the truth??....is the point refering to the bk world or the pbk world !!!

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

In many Murlis, there is a song at the beginning: "Raat ke rahi thak mat jaana, subah ki manzil door nahin". (meaning: O weary traveller of the night, do not get tired, the morning is not very far")....if this song is there in Murlis and repeated every 5 years, then does it not mean that God Shiva has still not incarnated on earth and that event will occur sometime in near future !!!!....and we all are passing through the night of brahma.

Also in Vanis it is said: "Bap ki jayanti, so bacchon ki jayanti"...but Bap-aur 108 bacchon ki jayanti together did not happen in past in BK or PBK world, which means that personified form of ShivBaba and his 108 children will be revealed sometime in near future.

Can PBKs please give their views on the above points.
shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.
A very important point for churning for each and every pbk.

Many times Murlis say: "Main Kalpa-Kalpa-Kalpa ke anth mein purshottam Sangamyug par aata hun".
[translation: "I come at the end of Kalpa-Kalpa-Kalpa auspicious Confluence Age."]

In the above point, why is the Kalpa mentioned 3 times ???... and which are these 3 Kalpa ????... and which is the Confluence Age which comes at the end of 3 Kalpa ???

My churning says that the 3 Kalpa are the 3 worlds: Outside world--bk world--pbk world.and ShivBaba has not come at the beginning of the bk Kalpa in 1937...nor did ShivBaba come at the beginning of pbk Kalpa in 1976...He will come when all three kalpas come to an end ie. sometime in future when there is the confluence(sangam) of the end of the three kalpas.

shivsena.
new knowledge
Academic
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

shivsena wrote:"Mai Kalpa-Kalpa-Kalpa ke anth mein...."
Dear brother shivsena, this Murli point is really a puzzle as its meaning and interpretation changes depending on how the word 'कल्प' is uttered (by the narrater of Murli) three times in this Murli point and how it is presented on paper with various punctuation marks.
There may be two possibilities:
1) It may be "'कल्प-कल्प-कल्प के अन्त में" (meaning at the end of three Kalpas.), or
2) It may be "कल्प-कल्प, कल्प के अन्त में" (meaning at the end of every Kalpa. Here कल्प-कल्प is used just to stress the word 'कल्प' and not to represent two Kakpas: and the same word 'कल्प' written third time do not represent the third Kalpa.)
Please check how the word 'कल्प' is repeated in the original Muili point.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

new knowledge wrote:
Dear Brother shivsena, this Murli point is really a puzzle as its meaning and interpretation changes depending on how the word 'कल्प' is uttered (by the narrater of Murli) three times in this Murli point and how it is presented on paper with various punctuation marks.
There may be two possibilities:
1) It may be "'कल्प-कल्प-कल्प के अन्त में" (meaning at the end of three Kalpas.), or
2) It may be "कल्प-कल्प, कल्प के अन्त में" (meaning at the end of every Kalpa. Here कल्प-कल्प is used just to stress the word 'कल्प' and not to represent two Kakpas: and the same word 'कल्प' written third time do not represent the third Kalpa.)
I totally agree with you that the point is a real puzzle(as are many other points)...and how the word Kalpa(with comma or hifen) is repeated is the key to understanding.....at present my understanding is what i have stated in my post....if anyone has a better interpretation, then i am open for it.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

new knowledge wrote:2) It may be "कल्प-कल्प, कल्प के अन्त में" (meaning at the end of every Kalpa. Here कल्प-कल्प is used just to stress the word 'कल्प' and not to represent two Kakpas: and the same word 'कल्प' written third time do not represent the third Kalpa.)
This interpretation appears correct to me.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

new knowledge wrote: There may be two possibilities:
In many Murlis it is said: "mein Kalpa ke anth mein ek baar hi Bharat mein aata hun".(this may mean once in 5000 years ka Kalpa)
And in some Murlis the word ''Kalpa'' is repeated 3 times.....how it is repeated whether seperated by comma or hifen, it should mean that the 3 Kalpa (within the 5000 years)....where is the need to stress the word Kalpa more than once when he has already made the statement that "I come once in every 5000 years".

Maybe HE has made two statements to see which group interprets in which way.
Ordinary BKs-PBKs would apply it to broad drama(5000 years) and 108 would interpret the 3 times repetition of Kalpa as the ''three Kalpa'' ....one hadh ka Kalpa(known by every bk-pbk) and two behad ka Kalpa hidden within the hadh ka Kalpa.(known only by 108)

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear roy Bhai and pbk brothers.

Do you believe in the bk story of Shiva entering DL in 1937, after he had visions. and speaking through him, the words : "nijanand swaroopam--shivoham shivoham.....Gyan swaroopam--shivoham shivoham....prakash swaroopam--shivoham shivoham."
[meaning: I am the blissful self--I am Shiva, I am Shiva.....I am the knowledgefull self--I am Shiva, I am Shiva.....I am the lightful self--I am Shiva, I am Shiva.]

Did Shiva really enter DL and speak these words in 1937.....or ... this is just a cooked up story by BKs.....Your views are awaited.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Do you believe in the BK story of Shiva entering DL in 1937, after he had visions. and speaking through him, the words : "nijanand swaroopam--shivoham shivoham.....Gyan swaroopam--shivoham shivoham....prakash swaroopam--shivoham shivoham."
No.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

Murli 26-3-04 says: "Yeh behad ka school hai. Isme first, second, third hote hai".
(meaning: "This is subtle school. There are three divisions : first, second, third.")

The above point is describing the Sangamyugi drama as a school, where the Godly knowledge given in SM (in code form) has to be churned and analysed and accordingly there will be first class(108), second class(16000) and third class( 9 lacs ) given in the end to souls as per their padayee....(Murli point: "Saraa madaar padayee par hai".. meaning : "the whole emphasis is on study".)

Murli 8-3-04 says : "First prize is of surya-vanshi rajdhani(sun dynasty) and second prize is of chandra-vanshi rajdhani"(moon-dynasty).
What is the meaning of rajdhani ??...imo, the word rajdhani does not denote some place, but the subtle meaning is, those who have understood who is Gyan-surya Ram bap(Mama) (Gyan-surya Mama ka raaj dharan karnewale) will be labelled as surya-vanshi rajdhani, and those who have identified Baba dixit (Krishna-moon of knowledge) will be labelled as chandra-vanshi rajdhani.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear roy Bhai and pbk brothers.

In Vanis it is said: "Last so fast and fast so first".
Also it is said in Murlis: " Saat-din ka student bhi 25 saal wale se aage jaa sakta hai" ( " a 7 day student can go ahead of 25 year old student" ).

Has anyone ever wondered how can a 7 day new student go ahead of 25 year old bk-pbk.

Imo.....Any student of the outside world or of the bk world or of the pbk world, if he recognises the yartharth roop of ShivBaba (ie jagdamba Mama ie adi-brahma) and develops 100% nischay on this yartharth roop, then he can go ahead of any 25 years old bk-pbk who see shiv in the physical body(prajapita). That is why it is said in Vanis that : " too late ka board abhi nahin lagaa hai". (meaning: "the too late sign has not yet been put up and exam will be open till the very last, for souls to race past one another and come in 108 rosary bead solely by rcognition of jagdamba as personified ShivBaba.).....as per Vanis, nobody in the end will be able to complain that i came late and did not get a chance to come in top 108.....just the recognition of yartharth roop(jagdamba) will pole vault him to the top 108. (that is why in olympics the pole vault event is the highest jump in which a competitor uses a long stick (rememberence of "Murli hamari lathi hai" ).

Can all brothers please share your views.

shivsena.