Rape in AIVV?

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
Pushkin
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to join the exchange of ideas. I live alone, without any gathering; it is a form of keeping contact.

Rape in AIVV?

Post by Pushkin »

Is it true that Baba was injailed for rape in the near past? :prize:

Does anybody know anything about it?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Rape in AIVV?

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Such false charges were leveled against Baba Virendra Dev Dixit by some ex-PBKs but the charges could not be proved/sustained in the court so far as per my knowledge.
OGS,
Arjun
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Who did it and when? Please explain more about it. What did they claim in their accusations?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I don't have much details, but I know that there are two ex-PBK mothers who are 'alleged' to have filed false cases of rape against Baba Virendra Dev Dixit when the Vishnu Party emerged under the leadership of Dashrath Patel in 1997/98. It is also alleged that they did so under the influence of money. I have also come to know that except for the initial few hearings, they never bothered to attend the Court Proceedings, but as the charges are serious, Baba was required to attend the Court proceedings for many years. I don't have any more detail.
OGS,
Arjun
Pushkin
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to join the exchange of ideas. I live alone, without any gathering; it is a form of keeping contact.

Post by Pushkin »

To Brother Arjun

what means that they are alleged to file case? what was that excerpt of the initial hearing about? i am really shocked :shock: What baba did to them?
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

Pushkin wrote:To Brother Arjun

what means that they are alleged to file case? what was that excerpt of the initial hearing about? i am really shocked :shock: What Baba did to them?
Give an explanation as to why you are interested in rape?
What are you hoping to achieve by researching this matter? Who are you and why does it concern you?
What was the means by which you came to hear of the case?
There is a search function on the forum. Use it and then come back in a week or so. Perhaps you may be intelligent enough to answer your own questions?

If you is too lazy to do independant research or just idle curious let me answer in essence. According to the 63 births accounts are being settled. Whats to be shocked about in this?
Pushkin

Post by Pushkin »

Give an explanation as to why you are interested in rape?
What are you hoping to achieve by researching this matter? Who are you and why does it concern you?
What was the means by which you came to hear of the case?
There is a search function on the forum. Use it and then come back in a week or so. Perhaps you may be intelligent enough to answer your own questions?
I want to know if this is true that Baba was accused of rape and if so what he did to those people. It concerns me as a student of Baba. I did not hear anything about rape when I was in batti. I learnt about it in this forum, so I asked PBKs directly. Why are you so hostile?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear Pushkin,
Om Shanti. There has been a lot of discussion on this topic and people have indulged in lot of defamation of Baba through this forum. All that is available here in the following link from the splinter groups Section:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1043&start=0

I hope it helps.
OGS,
Arjun
Pushkin

Post by Pushkin »

Dear Arjun

I read them. I did not find the information which I would like to find. What did Baba do to those people in the Yagya in this birth? Events like this don't result from nothing.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

pushkin wrote:What did Baba do to those people in the Yagya in this birth? Events like this don't result from nothing.
I have already given the information that I have. For the details you can either contact Baba, or the Court or the concerned ladies who leveled the false charges of rape against Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

buttonslummer wrote:If you is too lazy to do independant research or just idle curious let me answer in essence.
Dear buttonslummer

I read the above exchange of views. I think that it would be much better, if you use more polite language or at least use it in a more conscious way. Saying about someone "you are/is too lazy..." "you are/is idle curious" sounds to me silly. You have no rational evidence, only assumptions and imagination. Does your mind and intellect work bad and you assign someone permanent charateristics? I wish you have chance to develop more empathy in yourself and soften a bit.

Let pushkin have his motives. This is his business. I think that honest members of an organisation will provide evidence and clear explanation of the situation, not simply avoid an uncomfortable topic. I think that pushkin may find your words offending.

To pushkin

I learnt about the affair of rape many years after I joined AIVV, when one of my friend who did batti left AK in the same mounth when he learnt about that case.
I myslef found the case of rape rather difficult to understand and accept. At that time I was under influence of emotions. Emotions sometimes work like that they don't alllow the mind to work and analyse the situation. After some time I started my own research on this topic and along with this I wrote to Baba. I asked him to explain to me that issue of rape and to explain to me why no one told me anything about it during the course. During the course I only learnt that Baba was accused of stealing current and that was the reason for putting him to jail. Baba answered that the children should not know about that issue, unless they ask directly, becasue it may hurt them and they may not understand it in the right way. About the issue of rape itself, he did not give me any answer. The other students around me who were in the Yagya at that time appeared to me unwilling to discover anything. For example, I spoke about that issue to one married couple who has been in the AIVV for over 20 years. They did not want to talk about it at all. I asked them whether they could direct me to some sources, newspapers or at least tell me who exactly accused Baba, becasue I would like to check everything and have a clear picture in my mind instead of guessing. After some time of hesitating and rejecting me, they told me that two ladies had reported that they saw promiscuity scenes in the house in Kampil and were forced to rape. Allegedly, newspapers wrote about it. AIVV has classes delivered by Baba especially on this topic. I listened few times about the issue in classes. The classes I listened to did not contained any clear explanation of what really happened. Baba rather focused on the topic of settling accounts and criticised BKs sharply for their behaviour at that time. He said that they collected all newspapers which wrote about Baba at that time and showed them to the public in as many places as possible.
I advise you to behave in a rational way and rely on evidences, not on gossips. And not to let "friends" discourage you. I encourage you to be yourself, not to try to hide anything. Proper questions, logic and rational thinking often helps. Don't fall in dispair when you feel that all left you when you try to be honest.
Take care
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:I read the above exchange of views. I think that it would be much better, if you use more polite language or at least use it in a more conscious way.
I agree. Perhaps it was a sudden outburst of buttonslammer Bhai.