Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by Roy »

Dear Indie Bhai
pbkindiana wrote:Could please post this secretive info in the forum so that everyone can view it and delve into it. Also we can share our churnings regarding this important info and see anything can emerge from it.
I don't think this information is actually secret, but I am just looking for some feedback or a consensus, before i consider going more public with it. The souls who make up this consensus, may feel it is completely worthless, and that there is no point putting it out there for public debate... or that perhaps it is not the right point in Drama. Shivsena has it now, but i've yet to hear from Button Bhai. I'd like Arjun Bhai to read it too, and once i have their opinions, i will have to make a decision as to my next move. I have no attachment to this information, other than i want to be sure it is in everyone's best interest to have it now. Once it's out there, it is for all to have their opinion on, and hopefully develop further. My hope is, that this information, could be a catalyst for greater harmony in the Family, and bring souls together... but this may just be the imaginings of a soul, who is not really in touch with reality. :D It will interesting to see what others feel about this.

Keep an eye on this space for the next few days Indie Bhai, and we'll see what emerges! :D

All the best

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

roy wrote:I'd like Arjun Bhai to read it too
roy Bhai,
I have not received any mail from your end. But even if you post it on the forum I would not mind it. With the kind of balanced views that you present on the forum I don't think there is any need for you to seek opinions through private messages. However, it is your prerogative. So, either way I am prepared to give my suggestions.
OGS,
Arjun
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear Arjun Bhai
arjun wrote:I have not received any mail from your end. But even if you post it on the forum I would not mind it. With the kind of balanced views that you present on the forum I don't think there is any need for you to seek opinions through private messages. However, it is your prerogative. So, either way I am prepared to give my suggestions.
Thank you brother, for your kind words of support, i very much appreciate them.

No, as yet i have not sent you the information i have put together, i did not want to foist it on you, with out getting a little feedback from you first.
As a result of feedback i have had from Shivsena Bhai, and the very wise words of Button Bhai in his recent post, i feel i may need to change my approach here.

Firstly i need to stress, that the complete article i have compiled, is a result of inspiration from churnings and Knowledge that already exists on record... it is the symmetries that have opened up to me, that i claim to have come to independantly, even if i am not the first to have acknowledged these. This is not PBK propoganda, as i am not a PBK... but neither do i have any strong affiliations with the BK family, apart from one or two close friends. I have been living like a hermit for 20 years, due to illness, and have very few connections with the wider Family. I did think of posting this article anonymously at one point, but felt it may be received as PBK propoganda, and therefore the very simple beautiful symmetries may be overlooked. I may have naively believed, that as someone who is a little outside of the Family in general, that may give these findings a little more credibility. I think the fact they have not emerged from any one camp is significant, as no party can claim them purely as their own, and thus there is a chance of some coming together to explore these findings further. My only concern in all this, is that some more fragile souls, may become negatively affected, by having bold predictions for certain dates foisted on them.

So therefore Arjun Bhai, having said all this, if you still wish to receive this article you are most welcome, as is Button Bhai, as it both your opinions i seek, before i progress or not with this.

I have thought about starting a thread with the title... "The Beautiful Symmetry of the Confluence Age"... an article inspired by the teachings of both Basic, and Advanced Knowledge. However, rather than simply foisting my findings on all, i could give a few simple guidlines as to how i approached this subject, and let these incredibly simple and straightforward symmetries, unfold in front of each one, who cares to take another look at the information, we all have in front of us. I am almost feeling a little embarrassed, because when what I am talking about is revealed, everyone may feel... "what was all the fuss about?!" :D

So Arjun Bhai, let me know what appeals to you the most; a copy of the article i have compiled, or a little nudge in the right direction, so you can discover these symmetries for yourself... that is, if you haven't already done so. :D

Roy
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

Roy wrote:So therefore Arjun Bhaiy , having said all this, if you still wish to receive this article you are most welcome, as is Button Bhai, as it both your opinions i seek, before i progress or not with this.
On the whole souls here are broadminded and supportive. Time is short so do what you must with a whole heart. I am sure your views will recieve a sympathetic and supportive hearing. If you wish send your ideas and i'll give you undivided attention for a few days and give some considered feedback. Perhaps your 'thesis' may need a little detached observation from others itself. Its intriguing, an observer commenting on the goings on of our little world. It will be interesting to see how some soul from a neutral position percieves the various camps and what conclusions are drawn. Whatever decision you take you have my support, and whatever decision you take will be the right one. I feel it.
OK AUM
Roy

Post by Roy »

button slammer wrote:On the whole souls here are broadminded and supportive. Time is short so do what you must with a whole heart. I am sure your views will recieve a sympathetic and supportive hearing. If you wish send your ideas and i'll give you undivided attention for a few days and give some considered feedback.
Your support is much appreciated Botton Bhai, my "thesis" :D is on its way to you!

Looking forward to your detached observations on this matter. :D

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

Dear Brothers

Just for the record, i have now sent Shivsena Bhai, Button Bhai, plus Arjun Bhai(just now), a copy of this article.

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

button slammer wrote:
On the whole souls here are broadminded and supportive. Time is short so do what you must with a whole heart. I am sure your views will recieve a sympathetic and supportive hearing.
I fully agree.

indie.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Dear Brothers

I have sent Indie the article as well via private message, so there are now 5 of us to decide how to proceed, and as we are the only ones to have commented on this topic in this thread, that feels right too... i won't include anyone else for now.

Indie has posted a terrific Murli quote on another thread today, that goes right to the very heart of this article, and she may have actually added further weight to its postulations. :D She did this before i had decided to include her into our little circle, so when i saw it, it just confirmed to me, that she should be part of this little group. It will be great if we can all share our responses to this article with each other, maybe directly on the forum, but i won't post it as a new topic without a consensus, as was originally planned. If i am to post it, which section should it go in... the commonroom?

Thank you all for your great support, and contributions thus far... and i apologise if i've been a bit of a Drama Queen over this, but I am feeling pretty good about it right now. :D

Best wishes to you all

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

roy wrote:If i am to post it, which section should it go in... the commonroom?
I think the PBK section is more suitable for posting your churnings.
Roy

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote: I think the PBK section is more suitable for posting your churnings.
Yes Arjun Bhai, i think you are probably right!
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Dear Roy Bhai,

I feel that you should post your article in this forum so that the other members could read it and get the benefit of it. All of us are brothers irrespective of our different views on this Godly knowledge. It is just a matter of time when God is revealed and we accept the appointed Chariot as the Father of humanity and all of us will be threaded into one rosary.

p/s -- I am a he and not she.

indie.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Dear Indie Bhai
pbkindiana wrote:I feel that you should post your article in this forum so that the other members could read it and get the benefit of it.
I am now ready to post the article, but did say that i wouldn't do so without a consensus from the other souls with the article in their possession. Have you read it yet, as i sent it to you yesterday via private message, but it doesn't appear that you have downloaded it so far?
pbkindiana wrote:p/s -- I am a he and not she.
My intel is badly flawed... many apologies for my mistake Bhai.

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
I am now ready to post the article, but did say that i wouldn't do so without a consensus from the other souls with the article in their possession. Have you read it yet, as i sent it to you yesterday via private message, but it doesn't appear that you have downloaded it so far?
I haven't as i am quite busy with family, job and the pbk forum. I will download it tonight but i still feel you are hurting the felings of the other members by sending it to few only and openly saying so in the forum. Godly knowledge does not require any consensus as it is the birthright of every brahmin. Every brahmin's thirst is to be omniscient.
My intel is badly flawed... many apologies for my mistake Bhai.
Please don't apologise.

indie.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Dear Indie Bhai
pbkindiana wrote:I haven't as i am quite busy with family, job and the pbk forum. I will download it tonight but i still feel you are hurting the felings of the other members by sending it to few only and openly saying so in the forum. Godly knowledge does not require any consensus as it is the birthright of every brahmin. Every brahmin's thirst is to be omniscient.
Thank you for your comments on this matter. I see your point about hurting others feelings, and so i apologise to anyone who has read this thread, and feels left out of things. I may have handled this situation badly, but what's done is done! I lacked clarity, and so sought the counsel of those souls i know the best on this forum. As i have stated already, i said i wouldn't post without a consensus, but now i personally am ready. I feel Arjun Bhai has given his blessing by his earlier comment, i just need one more blessing to get the consensus i require.
I take your point about Godly Knowledge, but i do not consider my article as such... it is one soul's postulations about aspects of Godly Knowledge, and so i felt a responsibility to make sure that these postulations, were not potentially damaging to others. I hope this makes my intentions clear for all.

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

Dear Brothers

I have been advised that i should back the postulations/views i have expressed in my article, with Murli points... and as this is obviously accurate, there may be some delay in posting it, whilst i find these points to support them. I cannot actually remember the particular points of Knowledge i was churning, at the time when these symmetries opened up to me, especially as they they were more like "hunches", than perhaps "true churning!" I almost felt prompted, to check certain dates for my third symmetry(which came only recently, two years after i first came across the original ones) during Amrit Vela.

So please be patient, whilst i do a little research, in order to make this article more accurate in its approach and presentation.

Thank you again, to all the souls who have expressed their views on this article, your feedback has been invaluable. Please keep them coming though if more points emerge. :D

Roy