Personal life experiences as PBK

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Personal life experiences as PBK

Post by shivsena »

This is to inform all my brothers that in past i used to get all Sakar revised Murlis and avaykt Vanis sitting at home and now i have received(by email) a set of 8 Murlis, which are going to be narrated in future from 11th dec to 18th dec 2010.
["bacche Ek kadam aage badayenge toh Bap ninety-nine kadam madad karenge"..."himmate bacche madade Bap"]

If one has love and respect for Murlis, then murlidhar Bap will see to it that you receive your quota of Murlis sitting at home.....Vanis say: "ghar baite bhagwan mila" ....if ghar baite bhagwan mil sakta hai toh Murli milna kya badi baat hai.

murli11-18dec.zip
(969.83 KiB) Downloaded 413 times
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Again i have received some Murlis which are going to be narrated at a future date in mt abu, through email from some incognito brother.
murli22-25dec.zip
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 434 times
murli26-29dec.zip
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 421 times
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

More Sakar Murlis from the incognito brother....it seems that he has some inside connection with BKs....so I have asked him if he can get his hands on some Murlis before 1965 and if he sends me the same through email then i will post them for all to see.
murli30-05jan.zip
(835.12 KiB) Downloaded 406 times
murli06-11Jan.zip
(836.97 KiB) Downloaded 404 times
murli12-17Jan.zip
(823.4 KiB) Downloaded 416 times
murli18-22jan.zip
(714.42 KiB) Downloaded 399 times