Theists and atheists

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: The Kalpa Tree

Post by arjun »

pbkindiana wrote:Does this quality of purity and tolerance is the reason for Bharatwasis to get converted. (fr being an Indian to another religion)
No. That is not the reason for conversion. Those weak souls who do not recognize the Father completely in the Confluence Age and are influenced by other vidharmis are converted to other religions in the broad drama.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: No. That is not the reason for conversion. Those weak souls who do not recognize the Father completely in the Confluence Age and are influenced by other vidharmis are converted to other religions in the broad drama.
First query-- who are these weak souls ??....are they bharatwasis or videshis ???

Secondly it is said in Murlis that "bharatwasis aur-aur dharm mein convert hote hai, videshis apne dharm ke pakke hote hain"...so does it not mean that it is bharatwasis (bk-pbk praja) who are weak souls who have no power of churning the points themselves and so rely on Dadis-Didis and Dada(Baba dixit--Krishna)....while the double videshis (108) rely on their own churning power and recognise their ruhani mat-pita (no. 1 shivshakti)....and start giving their introduction to their brothers.(Vanis say: "apne apne hum-jins ko jagana hai")

shivsena.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Okey, saying "righteous" sound very enigmatic to me. Baba gives detailed clarification of various reigions in the Kalpa Tree. I can find pretty lots of virtues mentioned for the right side of teh tree ind for the trunk; I cannot find any virtue mentioned for teh left side of the tree apart from dog-like loyalty (or faithfulness) of islamis who are vyabhichari at the same time.
Personally I cannot understand how the same person can be loyal (faithful) and vyabhichar (immoral and unfaithful) at the same time. Anyway, what about the rest of branches on the left side?
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

arjun wrote:
No. That is not the reason for conversion. Those weak souls who do not recognize the Father completely in the Confluence Age and are influenced by other vidharmis are converted to other religions in the broad drama.
what is the purpose of becoming bharatwasis when they themselves get converted to other religions after being easily influenced. In AK it is said that it is better to die than converting to other religions. My friends use to tell me that to convert to another religion is like selling their mothers. In fact the term 'bharatwasis' denotes those who have recognized Bharatmata and Bharatpita. I feel it has nothing to do with purity and tolerance. Purity and tolerance (dharna) can only be inculcated when one follows Shrimat.

It is said in AK that Ram is a swadhesi and never a bharatwasi and i am surprised that PBKs who love to follow Ram in every step dreams of becoming bharatwasis.

indie.