Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I think Rudramala is superior because it is the rosary of the souls which have recognized the practical part of God, the Father. Although beads of vijaymala may be ahead in physical purity, they are unable to recognize ShivBaba's practical part.
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

thank q, fine. overall which mala is vikari mala ? vijayamala or rudramala

by Surya.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

overall which mala is vikari mala ? vijayamala or rudramala
I think that until the beads of Rudramala are added to Vijaymala, they are more vicious than Vijaymala.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: I think that until the beads of Rudramala are added to Vijaymala, they are more vicious than Vijaymala.
I have not understood this process of rudramala being added to vijaymala.....PBKs claim that rudramala is superior to vijaymala in terms of recognition of Father but in purity they are less powerful (more vicious)....so why should the powerful rudramala kings(presumed surya-vanshis) should be added to weaker vijaymala-queens(chandra-vanshis)....should it not be the other way round, as it is the girl who gets the surname of the boy after marriage(swayamvar) in lokik world.

Can any pbk please explain this ambiguity.
shivsena.
Surya_40
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

i understand through my friend while discussing about rudramala & vijay mala. He said there is Murli point ie. " avval number rudramala hi avval number vijayamala bandhe hai". Secondly those who win over all vices become vijay mala. Therefore Vijaya mala is great and they called surya vashi. Rudramala is secondary mala which are more vices till they win over vices.

by Surya.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Surya_40 wrote: Secondly those who win over all vices become vijay mala. Therefore Vijaya mala is great and they called surya vanshi. by Surya.
Advance knowledge teaches that vijaymala are chandra-vanshis.....how come you call them surya-vanshis.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

it is very simple, running race me first anewale declared first and he will be eligible to get first prize , Second anewale ku first prize will not be given.
by surya.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Surya_40 wrote:it is very simple, running race me first anewale declared first and he will be eligible to get first prize , Second anewale ku first prize will not be given.
by surya.
AK teaches that rudramala(suryavanshi) pahele banti hai aur baad mein vijaymala banti hai.....so why do you think it is the reverse.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I have not understood this process of rudramala being added to vijaymala.....PBKs claim that rudramala is superior to vijaymala in terms of recognition of Father but in purity they are less powerful (more vicious)....so why should the powerful rudramala kings(presumed surya-vanshis) should be added to weaker vijaymala-queens(chandra-vanshis)....should it not be the other way round, as it is the girl who gets the surname of the boy after marriage(swayamvar) in lokik world.
The beads of Rudramala getting added to vijaymala does not mean that they go to the vijaymala. It is the beads of vijaymala who come to the Rudramala to seek knowledge first. It is then that the pairs are formed.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: The beads of Rudramala getting added to vijaymala does not mean that they go to the vijaymala. It is the beads of vijaymala who come to the Rudramala to seek knowledge first. It is then that the pairs are formed.
If vijaymala beads come to seek knowledge, then why is it said that "rudramala vijaymala mein pirohi jaaegi"....it should be ''vijaymala rudramala mein pirohi jaaegi''... also once the vijaymala beads(or any bk) takes advance knowledge and accepts it, don't they become part of rudramala.

i have never read this teaching of AK in Murlis that: "rudramala vijaymala mein pirohi jaaegi"....if you have read it in Murlis then please quote the point with date.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

“Baba keeps explaining. Also go on making corrections. One must definitely write the word ‘Prajapita Brahma’ before ‘Brahmakumar-Kumaris’. By saying ‘Prajapita’ the Father is proved. The question that we precisely ask is that – what is your relationship with Prajapita Brahma? It is because many people have the name Brahma. Some female also has the name Brahma. Nobody has the name Prajapita. That is why the word ‘Prajapita’ is very important. [People] say Prajapita Aadi Dev. But they do not understand the meaning of Aadi Dev. Prajapita would certainly be here, won’t he? Aadi Dev then becomes that (subtle) Brahma. Aadi means ‘from the beginning’. Then Prajapita has a daughter- Saraswati. He cannot have a daughter in the Subtle Region. The Creator is here, isn’t he? Only those with a broad intellect can understand/inculcate these secret matters. Along with inculcation (of the secret matters) such manners are also required that anyone would feel happy on seeing. The words that emerge from your mouth are called gems.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 06.09.07, pg 2 published by BKs)

- Baba is telling that the word ‘Prajapita’ is very important. That is why one must definitely prefix the word ‘Prajapita Brahma’ to ‘Brahmakumar-Kumaris’. But the members of Brahmakumari institution call themselves as Brahmakumar-Kumaris (BKs) and not as Prajapita Brahmakumar-Kumaris (PBKs). Moreover Prajapita Brahmakumari Ishwariya Vishwavidyalay is presented to the world in the form of Brahmakumari institution. Is it in accordance with the Shrimat to do so?
The word prajapita is very important according to the above Murli....but there is another Murli which says that "prajapita brahma se koi varsa nahin milta"....so if no inheritance is received by prajapita, then why is prajapita so important ??

Also another Murli says : "Alaf ko jaano toh badshahi tumari"...no Murli ever says that "prajapita ko jaano toh varsa tumara"....so the question is : who is important ????....is it prajapita brahma who gives inheritance to praja souls...or is it more important to know ALAF to get badshahi !!!!....or is prajapita and ALAF one and the same personality !!!!

Can any pbk please give his views about the above.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

or is prajapita and ALAF one and the same personality !!!!
Yes
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Yes
Then after knowing ALAF, why are some PBKs leaving their bodies and not getting any varsa and some PBKs are leaving the Yagya and going back to lokik life !!!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Then after knowing ALAF, why are some PBKs leaving their bodies and not getting any varsa and some PBKs are leaving the Yagya and going back to lokik life !!!
Everyone is free to follow whichever religion or group he/she is interested in.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Everyone is free to follow whichever religion or group he/she is interested in.
If everyone is free, then why is there practice of taking nischay patra on stamp paper from the new students.....there shoud be no binding whatsoever and they should be allowed to meet Baba Dixit after 7 days Advance Course and then let them decide whether they have met God ShivBaba in person or not.