The role of Shiva

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
avyakt7
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mainly to share Gyan. Understand view points and to enjoy the "process"...

The role of Shiva

Post by avyakt7 »

If I ever thought " I am knowledgeable" Knowledge is within me. It surely is the biggest Maya I can imagine. It is the role.The knowledge to act is within us, but it needs to come out without all those "I's" and "Mine's."
As the Murli today (6/3/10) pointed out: Shiva is the purifier. That is His role.
Without that role, I wouldn't be able to "clean up" my "spiritual dress" and continue on into the Golden Age. Because that "cleaning" entails emerged sanskaras, Golden Age sanskaras; through the Law of Karma, I should get the next role in the Golden Age. It is cause and effect.

God, Shiva needs to "act" by making Himself be known to us, so we can "clean up our act". The role does it numberwise. (predestination).

The 3 bodily relationships of a Father, teacher and Satguru were made so we can connect with something known to us;(The Satguru is 100% Indian tradition) although in body consciousness and to develop that love which will allow us to have "Yoga".
This is the method.
However, I am inquiring if there is a way to connect in soul consciousness without any of those bodily relationships. Just love, numberwise love.

Why do I need to develop love to Shiva? after all it is predestined that He should come?
Because only through love, you can remember Him accurately and emerge your Golden Age sanskaras. This is the "inheritance". Love appears with detachment from the role, being a detached observer. That is soul consciousness.

Natural love appears when you taste the connection and you feel that bliss, that nectar that you cannot find anywhere else.

That love appears when the role is forgotten. Soul to soul, feeling to feeling.
howiemac
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Brahmin soul, formerly with BKWSU, now independent

Re: The role of Shiva

Post by howiemac »

I agree with this. When in union with God, the experience is one of love filled bliss. The other roles and relationships then pale into insignificance, though they can play a very practical role for us at other times when our connection (remembrance) is less. The roles are just a yukti to help establish Yoga, and to direct us away from emotional dependence on others. The roles are helpful but not essential. The love is essential.. it is the essence :)