How does ShivBaba speak?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: How does ShivBaba speak?

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I have all along been writing on this forum that mbbhat considers himself to be greater than everyone (even ShivBaba) and his above statement proves this beyond doubt. If he feels that Shiv is speaking lies, then it proves that he considers himself to be greater than Shiv. Either he is wrong or Shiv is wrong. Since I cannot believe Shiv to be wrong, I wish mbbhat all the best in his quest to surpass God!!!!!
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:If he feels that Shiv is speaking lies, then it proves that he considers himself to be greater than Shiv.
How does it prove?

Also another thing- There are lots of gramatical errors in Murlis. Why is it so?
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote:Yes- if it helps (is necessary ) in realization of truth. But they are not called as lies, they are called as yuktis.
If truth is far, it cannot be said instantly. It will be of no use.
For example, for a small child, one may say- child you need to become doctor. But the whole path cannot be explained. The first aim is to pass the first std. Of course, there is final aim, but path is told gradually.

Similarly I think Baba says these segments (first std, second, third, etc) in different ways in Murlis. Those who have already passed second std only will be able to understand the next route/segment/std. Else they will not be able to realize that. Also once they pass a segment, the old path(that old Murli point) becomes useless to them.
Dear mbbhat,
Your example does not fit here.
Giving direction is different from giving knowledge.
It might be said that ShivBaba told to remember Akhand jyoti as a way of doing Purusharth and later said to remember point of light. But it is wrong to say that ShivBaba told that GodFther is Akhand jyoti in the beginning and then He is saying that GodFather is point of Light.

I understand what you mean to say, but I feel that you are telling it in a wrong way.
GodFather Shiv never lies. This is what I feel.
But He can give directions which are according to the stage of the children.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
ak1972
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

Bravo Bravo sanjeev Bhai, nicely put.
Someone needs to tell Bhat Bhai to think & write.He does this quiet often.

OGS
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Sach_Khand wrote:....It might be said that ShivBaba told to remember Akhand jyoti as a way of doing Purusharth and later said to remember point of light. But it is wrong to say that ShivBaba told that GodFather is Akhand jyoti in the beginning and then He is saying that GodFather is point of Light.
Sachkhand soul wrote- Shiv just tells The Truth, as it is.
GodFather Shiv never lies. This is what I feel.
But He can give directions which are according to the stage of the children.
I also mean the same. I have already said that lie here means yukti.
I understand what you mean to say, but I feel that you are telling it in a wrong way.
Thank you for that. But when you write "as it is" do you think it is right, appropriate or enough?