What is meant by corporeal, subtle & incorporeal ??

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: What is meant by corporeal, subtle & incorporeal ??

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. I have already stated that I am not here for arguements but to express my views
That is a good virtue (not arguing).

so- do you think you have not done any arguements here? All your writings were just your views?

If so- cannot you express your views regarding the above querry - that too- some of which were your own statements- like 100% soul conscious, etc

Dear soul,

you had once stated that you will not reply to my quierries or posts (brecause I have called PBKs as spiritual terrosrists). but what made you to reply then?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I have already stated that I will not reply to the posts of mbbhat Bhai, shivsena Bhai and sachkhand Bhai directly. But if there is any issue raised by them on which I feel like expessing my view, I will do so. I have been doing that in case of shivsena Bhai and sachkhand Bhai but they never argued about it. But it seems like mbbhat Bhai likes to follow the same old path of arguements and confrontation. I wish him all the best.
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Thank you for judging mbbhat soul and wishing him the best.