Interesting Poems Can Be compare to Murli.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Re: Interesting Poems Can Be compare to Murli.

Post by Surya_40 »

God has become man, man will become god again.
by GOLDEN WORDS OF SWAMI VIVEKANANDA (16)
Surya_40
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

Who have not spouses that in virtue’s praise delight,
They lion-like can never walk in scorner’s sight.
( Kural No : 59 )

Kural Explanation: The man whose wife seeks not the praise (of chastity) cannot walk with lion-like stately step, before those who revile them.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

If it is impossible to attain perfection here and now, there is no proof that we can attain perfection in any other life.by GOLDEN WORDS OF SWAMI VIVEKANANDA (17)
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

The house’s ‘blessing’, men pronounce the house-wife excellent;
The gain of blessed children is its goodly ornament.
( Kural No : 60 )

Kural Explanation: The excellence of a wife is the good of her husband; and good children are the jewels of that goodness.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

That part of the Vedas which agrees with reason is the Vedas, and nothing else. by GOLDEN WORDS OF SWAMI VIVEKANANDA (18)
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Of all that men acquire, we know not any greater gain,
Than that which by the birth of learned children men obtain.
( Kural No : 61 )

Kural Explanation: Among all the benefits that may be acquired, we know no greater benefit than the acquisition of intelligent children.

Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Who children gain, that none reproach, of virtuous worth,,,
No evils touch them, through the sev’n-fold maze of birth.
( Kural No : 62 )

Kural Explanation: The evils of the seven births shall not touch those who abtain children of a good disposition, free from vice.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

If you want to do anything evil, do it before the eyes of your superiors.
SWAMI VIVEKANANDA (19)
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

‘Man’s children are his fortune,’ say the wise;,,
From each one’s deeds his varied fortunes rise.
( Kural No : 63 )

Kural Explanation: Men will call their sons their wealth, because it flows to them through the deeds which they (sons) perform on their behalf.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Than God’s ambrosia sweeter far the food before men laid,,,
In which the little hands of children of their own have play’d.
( Kural No : 64 )

Kural Explanation: The rice in which the little hand of their children has dabbled will be far sweeter (to the parent) than ambrosia.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

To patent sweet the touch of children dear;
Their voice is sweetest music to his ear.
( Kural No : 65 )

Kural Explanation: The touch of children gives pleasure to the body, and the hearing of their words, pleasure to the ear.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

‘The pipe is sweet,’ ‘the lute is sweet,’ by them’t will be averred,,,
Who music of their infants’ lisping lips have never heard.
( Kural No : 66 )

Kural Explanation: “The pipe is sweet, the lute is sweet,” say those who have not heard the prattle of their own children.