Shiva Entering Brahmababa - Was there any physical change

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
peterbindi
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Looking for God and for myself.

Re: Shiva Entering Brahmababa - was there any physical change

Post by peterbindi »

Dear mbbhat.

The prove you have is your one experience and this is difference every body. For me a jerk is not a prove at all, the question is ... who is entering.

The collective makes you strong ... but what is real, who then is in Virendra Dev Dixit?

peterbindi.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Shiva Entering Brahmababa - Was there any physical change

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Peter-Bindi Soul,

I already have said that NOTHING enters in VD. Since BKs are not strong, it becomes easy for him to attract them.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:The jerk seen in Gulzar Dadi's body may be due to the entrace of subtle body of Brahma in addition to ShivBaba. ShivBaba is just point. So- no jerk in Brahma.
*PBKs take advantage of this jerk and say- No jerk occurs in VD. So Shiva really is present in VD and not in G. Dadi.
*Perhaps the reality is NOTHING enters Veerendra Dixit!
Dear brother,
Please read this:
"Baba ko maaloom thodey hee padta hai. ShivBaba kee aatma kaisey aati jaati hai. Aisey bhi nahi, sadaiv ismay rahti hai. Toh yahee chintan karnaa hai. Tum bachhon ko Baap aisa gyaan detey hain jo kabhi koi ko mil na sakey." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 18.8.05, page 1)
"Baba does not know how the soul of ShivBaba comes and goes. It is also not true that it (Soul of ShivBaba) remains in this body always. So one must think only about this. Father gives you children such a knowledge which cannot be attained by anyone at any time. ” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 18.8.05, page 1 published by BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK)

If you truly believe that God Shiv comes in Gulzar Dadi, then why is she not named Brahma because in one of the Murlis Baba has said that whosoever He enters should be named as Brahma.

Is it not a big confusion when we say that God's Chariot IS someone (Brahma Baba) who does not exist now; we don't remember ShivBaba through the person (Gulzar Dadiji) in whom He has been coming since 1969 and then most BKs leave both these (past & present) chariots and remember ShivBaba as a point of light in Paramdham?
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
yogi108
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Shiva Entering Brahmababa - was there any physical change

Post by yogi108 »

Now its becoming Bhat vs Arjun ...

The intention of putting that question was to get some early bird BKs to pick their brains as to, did this come up for discussion during their days with Brahma baba or was the experience so over=whelming that it never entered their intellect to question this? I remember Jagdish talking about his first time experience and it was also this trance like going into the lap of Baba and feeling blissed out ...

Apart from that after brahma baba becoming Avayakt many of the souls in the foreign land when they entered BK centers they would immediately recognise Brahmababa since they would have encountered the man in their dreams/visions etc ...

Now I guess we have gotten the answers and there is really no need for the BK vs PBK arguments going back and forth.

Yogi
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

refer topic:
BK and PBK also run on belief and not on proof?
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

No one knows the real truth. We call some body as a point or seed or wave or whatever term you need! It is true as long as you believe it. In all ancient scripture there is no mention of such happenings. This is very attractive to portray a person as Shiva and another as Brahma. Good for attracting people. So more people will follow you. When you have questions then no belief will work!
Satya
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

satyaprakash wrote: BK and PBK also run on belief and not on proof?
Very true---both are philosophies and hence they are hostile to each other....if either of them had the truth, then hostility would have ended long ago.

Both bk and PBKs cannot understand a simple fact: "Truth is never hostile to anybody and nobody has the courage to challenge the truth."

shivsena.