Supplying Murli points requested by the members

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Supplying Murli points requested by the members

Post by mbbhat »

Sometimes we become incapable of giving Murli points with date during the time of discussion. But when we get it later, we forget the thread or becomes difficult to go back and see the proper pages in the thread to check.

Also sometimes some Murli points are not relevant/required in those threads. So I hope this thread would be useful for this purpose.

So I feel any member can

request here for Murli point and also

supply/write here Murli points which have been asked/questioned/challenged by members.

I will not feel bad even if members write/remind here once again about the Murli points they had asked. In fact, I feel it is better if one reminds once in six months to a member if he fails to supply that Murli point.

Thank you.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Supplying Murli points requested/questioned by the members

Post by mbbhat »

mbbhat wrote:- Not only that sometimes Baba says- approximately. You might have heard Murli point- "5000 yrs from today, there was Kingdom of Lakshmi Narayan. There was one religion. There was no other no other continent."- But we all know that if you take exactly 5000 yrs before, there was Kingdom of Ravan(todays' world). So many times, Baba says approximately.
Rudraputra replied:- truely i have never heard only as 'aaj se'...
SM 2-7-81(1):- Bharat hi paaras_puri thaa. Sampoorn nirvikaari thay. AAJ SE 5000 VARSH PAHLE Bharat SWARG THAA. AUR KOYI KHAND NAHIN THAA. Yah Baap samjhate hain. -98-

= Bharat was paraspuri(heaven). They were completely viceless. From today, 5000 yrs before Bharat was heaven. There was no other continent. Father explains this.

SM 11-08-72(1):-Gyaan aur Yoga ko dhaaran karne may kitnaa samay lagtaa hai. Golden Age se Iron Age ban_ne may to 5000 varsh lagte hain. Ab to chadhnaa hai. So to is ek hee janm may honaa hai.

= How much time does it take to inculcate/imbibe knowledge and Yoga. It takes 5000 yrs for the Golden Age to become Iron Age. Now you have to climb. That should be done in this one birth.

[if it takes 5000 yrs to fall and one birth to climb, then what is the life of Kalpa? So I said Baba sometimes says approximately]

SM 1-7-71(2):- Yah vahi mahabharat ladayi hai jo AAJ se 5000 varsh pahle lagi thi jabki Bhagavan ne aakar Rajyog sikhaayaa thaa.

= This is the same war of Mahabharat which had happened 5000 yrs before today….
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

1)Long before (perhaps around 14 months before) somebody has asked- Is there sny Murli point that that mentions name of Dada Lekhraj? I found one.

SM 16-3-78(1):- Mujhe inmey pravesh karnaa hai to maine inko adopt kiya. ISLIYE INKAA NAAM ASUL LAKKIRAJ THAA. PHIR BRAHMA NAAM RAKHA HAI. -47-

= I need to enter in this. So I adopted him. Hence the original name of this was Lakkiraj. Then the name brahma was kept. ....
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I think Arjun Soul has challenged- is there any Murli point which says all the 500 crore souls come in rudrmala?

9-9-77(2):- PATIT SE JO PAVAN BANTE HAIN, UNHON KI HEE RUDRMALA NUMBERWAAR BANTI HAI. Rudrmala to bahut badi hai na. YAH 550 KAROD AATMAAVON KI MALA HAI. -12

= Rudramala is of those who become pure from impure. Rudrmala is of very long/big, is it not? IT IS MALA OF 550 CRORES.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:I think Arjun Soul has challenged
I don't think I challenged because I am already aware of this point. I don't remember the thread where this topic was discussed. Even if it was discussed I must have requested (and not challenged) for the Murli point. Anyways thanks. But this does not mean that the rosary of 108 cannot be Rudramala. It is the rosary of the topmost human souls.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I think Shivsena soul had requested for the following Murli point.

SM 4-2-71(3):- Tum bachchon ko koun padha rahe hain? Vah nirakar ShivBaba. Vahi Shikshak hai, Sadguru hai. Aane se hi padhaayi shuru karte hain. Isliye likhaa hai Shiv Jayanti so Gita Jayanti. Gita Jayanti so Krishn Jayanti. ShivBaba Satyug ki sthaapnaa karte hain. KrishnPuri Satyug ko kaha jata hai.

= Who teaches to you children? That nirakar ShivBaba. He is teacher, He is sadguru. Starts teaching as soon as he comes. Hence it is written Shiv Jayanti so Gita jayanti. Gita jayanti so krishn jayanti. ...
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I think the following Murli point is similar to the above one and may be of use to shivsena soul.

SM 13-5-82(3):- Aatma sharir dwaaraa bolti hai na. ShivBaba bhi kahte hain main bol saktaa hun. AANE SE HEE BOLNAA SHURU KAR DETAA HUN. -15

= Soul speaks thorugh body, is it not? ShivBaba also says I can speak. As soon as (I) come, I begin to speak.
mbbhat
BK

Is Murli = Vani?

Post by mbbhat »

Murli AND Vani:-
PBKs say Murli can be said just to Sakar Murlis. Avyakt Murlis cannot be called as Avyakt Murlis. They are eligible to be called as just Avyakt Vanis and not Murlis. They even say- “even BKs call Sakar Murlis as Murlis and Avyakt Murlis as Vanis.

During my BK life I did not differentiate between the words Murli and Vani. Also I have not witnessed any BK saying so. We even called Sakar Murlis as Vani. Sometimes we used to visit centre outside the regular Murli class hours. In such cases, we used to ask the nimitt sister as “ivattina Vani kodutteeraa?= will you please give us today’s Vani (not Murli)” for even Sakar Murlis.

We had used the word Vani more than Murli even though of the 7 days, 6 days Sakar Murlis are read in BKWSU. I do not know why PBKs differentiate between the words Murli and Vani. Their argument is- Sakar Murlis are spoken by ShivBaba and hence it is called as Murli. But Avyakt Murlis are not called as Murlis because they are spoken just by Brahma Baba. OK, now see the following Murli point.

SM 2-3-82( 3):- Paas bhi aisaa hona hai jo Mama Baba ke takht par baithey. 21 janm takht pichaadi takht par baith_te rahe. Ek baap ke sivaaye koyi ko bhi Yaad nahin karnaa hai. Murli likhnaa achchee service hai. Sab khush honge. Aasheervaad karenge. Baba, akshar bahut achche hain. Nahin to likhte hain akshar achche nahin hain. Baba humko Vani cut kar bhej dete hain. Humaarey ratnon ki chori ho jaati hai. Baba, hum adhikaari hain. Jo aapkey mukh se ratan nikaltey hain vah sab humaarey paas aane chahiye. Yah kahenge bhi vahee jo anany honge. Murli ki seva bhi achchee reeti karni chahiye. Sab bhaashaayein seekni chahiye. Marathi, Gujarathi,.. Jaise Baba rahamdil hai bachchon ko bhi rahamdil ban_na hai. -66-

= ... writing Murli is a good service. All become happy. They give blessings. (If they receive Murli properly, they will write) “Baba, words are very good/right”. (If they do not receive properly, they write) “Baba, words are not good/right. Baba, they cut Vani and send us. Our jewels are stolen. Baba, we have authority. What all jewels come out through your mouth, they should reach us”. .......

Now, here baba has used the word Vani for even Sakar Murli. Then why do PBKs have controversy?
Also one more question:- Do PBKs call versions spoken by Mr. Dixit as Murlis? If yes, more details are requested to be put here.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Is Murli = Vani?

Post by shivsena »

Dear bhat Bhai,

According to my understanding Sakar Murlis are those spoken between 1965 to 1969 through the body of Dada Lekhraj and avaykt Vanis are those which are spoken by avaykt brahma through Dadi Gulzar after 1969.

I think that Sakar Murlis contain the gems of knowledge pertaining to the behad ka Sangamyugi drama and avaykt Murlis are guidelines/hints for potential 108 souls to enable them to become avaykt stage farishtas. Sakar Murlis are read every morning class in bk centers but none of the BKs will ever try to understand the gems of knowledge therein. Av. Vanis will be read by all BKs and PBKs but only potential 108 souls will really understand them and imbibe them. This is my view.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Re: Is Murli = Vani?

Post by mbbhat »

Thank you.

But you see the word Vani is used even for Sakar Murlis. Is there any difference between Murli and Vani?