Re: BKWSU for beginners

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

ex-l wrote:Sachkhand ... you are not the reincarnation of Lekhraj Kripalani. You really, really, really are not.
I have not asked for your opinion. So keep your opinions about me with yourself. If anyone else is interested in your opinions share with them.
ex-l wrote: You need to give all this up ...
Who are you to order me? Behave yourself.
ex-l wrote: If you are en elephant, you need to take the ant from out of your ear. Focus on just becoming a nice, ordinary and well-liked person. And, for God's sake, have a laugh from time to time.
I am not an elephant.
But yes. I do not allow any fools to worry me.
ex-l wrote: I am amazed by what come out with ...
You should have completed the sentence so that I could understand what you mean to say.
ex-l wrote: by what you consider to be important enough to publish on the internet.
By what you consider yourslef important enough to create a forum and defame anyone? Is Internet your property? Do I need to get permission from you to use or write something on the net? Rubbish mentality.
ex-l wrote: OK, I am all the terrible things you call me ... but what impression are giving the world of 'the Chariot of God"?
I do not care what you think and do not worry about your comments or for that matter anyone's comments. I just think about what my feelings say. If I feel I am doing no wrong, then I proceed. I know my Heart. And I am ready to face any consequences arising by my actions. You need not worry about my image. And thank you for your concern, if it is truly from your heart.
ex-l wrote: My bottomline is that one does not need to "defame the BKWSU", one only needs to tell the truth and the whole truth. If the "the truth and the whole truth" is defamation" to the BKWSU ... then the BKWSU is on the opposite side to truth.
So please tell the complete truth. Who is that sister of BKWSU who used to pull her underwear down and for whom did she used to pull her underwear down? Was it for you? If your intention is unmasking the BKWSU and it's actual intentions, then come on? Who is stopping you?

Regarding the whole truth about knowledge and history about BKWSU, it cannot be told by any Dadis. Just because they too do not know. When Dada Lekharaj (who is considered to be the Chariot of The GodFather Shiv by the BKWSU) himself had accepted that he did not understand what was going on with him and what was the meaning of the visions he saw. And he had to study the points that were revealed through himself by The GodFather Shiv. How can any other person in BKWSU tell the whole Truth? So if you are interested in understanding the knowledge given by the GodFather Shiv, then you will have to study them yourself and practice meditation so that your intellect gets connected with BapDaada. If you are not interested then leave BKWSU and walk out. No one is forcing you to stay in BKWSU.

Just ask the Pope what is the whole truth about Jesus Christ and his preachings.
Ask Khomeini or any Moulavai (I do not know what is to be called for the heads or preachers in Islam or Moslem religion) about the whole truth about Mohammed Paigambar and preachings given through him.
Ask any Shankaracharya or Jagadgurus of the well known maths about the whole truth about Ram and Krishna and Shiva and Kali and what is the whole truth of Gita.
Ask Dalai Lama about the whole truth about Budhha and his preachings.
Ask any Jain Muni about the whole truth about Mahavir and his preachings.
Ask the head preist of the Golden temple of Amritsar about the whole truth about Guru Nanak and his preachings.
And the list can continue for many others.

Do you know the whole truth about atom? Or any sceintist over there know the whole truth about atom. They have created atom bombs and nuclear bombs and are creating electricity through nuclear fission and trying to create nuclear fussion in their labs. Do they know the whole truth about atom. If you cannot tell the whole truth about atom then why ask for the whole truth about Atma (the soul). Dear babe, it is many many times harder to understand about Atma than understanding atom. So stop demanding any answers and try to understand and experience for yourself. If anyone who has understood is willing to share his/ her understanding with you then get it. If not, no need to beg or demand. You will not get. If the so called superpowers do not want to share the understanding and technology of atom, why does any spiritual master need to share his/ her understanding with you or for that matter anyone else. They too will share only with those who are eligible for that knowledge. But yes, they are giving you the basic knowledge from where you can start your journey. But you yourself will have to walk or run along the path. They beleive that The GodFather is their guide and ask for His direction in their journey within. If you have faith, then you too can ask for His help in your journey.
It is upto you. Either keep blaming others in BKWSU or for that matter any other spiritual organisation for your shortcomings or arise and start your journey within and understand yourself TRULY.
ex-l wrote: Does that not sound logical to you?
I think I have answered to all your illogical questions very logically in my above reply. And I think I will not be able to continue waste my money and time in answering your questions for long. I think I have answered to many of your illogical questions. So, it is better stop asking illogical qestions hereafter.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

ex-l wrote: Is nationalism a large part of Brahma Kumarism?
NO.

My question is,
Are there any nations in our world today?! I feel that all these so called nations are just a farce. Just,
BUY THE PEOPLE, then
FAR THE PEOPLE and finally
OFF THE PEOPLE.
Just these things are repeatedly done after every five years or four years or sometimes without any regularity.
No one is accountable and none responsible.

I feel that,
Brahmakumarism = Humanism - Devilism = Divinity.
This is the aim and goal of Brahmakumarism.

How to attain it?
For that,
Brahmakumarism = Spiritualism.
What is Spiritualism?
For that,
Brahmakumarism = GodFatherism.
When we will expereince our GodFather then we will naturally become brothers and sisters. And then there is no need to give advice to someone to serve his fellow being or not to cheat or harm his fellow being. We will naturally become ONE.

Not an Indian or British or Chinese or Iranian or Nigerian or Pakistani or American or Russian or Japanese or Korean or ...

Not a Hindu or a Sikh or a Buddhist or a Moslem or a Jain or a Jew or an Arya Samaji or a Christian or ...

Not a White or a Black or a Brown or ...

Not a Northern or a Southern or an Eastern or a Western or a South Eastern or ...

Not a Brahmin or a Shudra or a Kshatriya or a Vaishya or a Vaishnav or a Shaiva or a Shakt or Scheduled caste or a Scheduled Tribe or a Red Indian or a Negro or ...

We are just Souls, children of The GodFather Supreme Soul.
He has introduced Himself as Shiv.
You may call Him Jehova or Allah or Ram or Aumkar or ...

We are just Sweet Peaceful Loving Souls of The Garden of Allah or Jehova or Ram or ...
Sanjeev.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

My apologies in advance to other readers. I only want to come here and use this forum when I seek specific BK, PBK or Gyan related information.

I do not think you should allow individuals to destroy the atmosphere here by lowering the level of discussion in this way.
sachkhand wrote:So please tell the complete truth. Who is that Sister of BKWSU who used to pull her underwear down and for whom did she used to pull her underwear down? Was it for you? If your intention is unmasking the BKWSU and it's actual intentions, then come on? Who is stopping you?
Hi Sachkhand. I see you are still at it ... surely when Baba tells us we should be "unlimited", he does not means unlimitedly stupid, unlimitedly disgusting or unlimitedly offensive both to other individuals ... nor the forum you are a guest off?

I avoided responding to this line of questioning as I am sure that no one on this forum wishes to follow such a low and aggressive line of questioning. However, if they would allow me to defend myself from your attacks, I will do so ...
  • Good God, No. Have you seen her?

I referred to the same Brahma Kumari center-in-charge who started the legal action against BrahmaKumaris.Info ... for her own PERSONAL sake (she wanted to start a legal action of 'libel' because someone on that forum ... not me ... quoted a journalist who called her claims that BK Raja Yoga could cure cancer "kooky"). I have had no contact with her positive or negative.

Actually, in this article written by Oscar S. Uzoma, here, Hansa Raval is even described as a "crook". She and more than one other BK worked together, ultimately using the facilities and network of the charity ... NPO ... BKWSO ... so called Godly University, to do so.

Despite the leaders of the BKWSO in the US, UK and India knowing about her history - and much more - they were still willing to support her or turn a blind eye in the hope she managed to destroy BrahmaKumaris.Info, I suspect. None were willing to stop her. In my opinion, as with her center's finances, there is confusion over what is hers and what 'belongs' to the BKWSU or her "Baba".

For me, and I think every reasonable reader, this will define the level of spirituality these people are in. I understand that in the Indian BKWSU, matters of power, corruption and murky finances are even worse.

So, Sack, do you still truly believe that the god of the Brahma Kumaris, that or those spirit entities who speaks through Hirday Mohini, are the god of all humanity, Allah etc ... or do you just like to argue and cause unrest?
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

ex-l wrote: My apologies in advance to other readers. I only want to come here and use this forum when I seek specific BK, PBK or Gyan related information.
You shold have apologised for your shameless writings and comments.
ex-l wrote: I do not think you should allow individuals to destroy the atmosphere here by lowering the level of discussion in this way.
You should apply this to yourself first. Were you not ashamed of writing filthy jokes in this forum?
ex-l wrote: Hi Sachkhand. I see you are still at it ... surely when Baba tells us we should be "unlimited", he does not means unlimitedly stupid, unlimitedly disgusting or unlimitedly offensive both to other individuals ... nor the forum you are a guest off?
Making filthy jokes, is that not stupid?
Making filthy jokes, is that not disgusting?
And continuing to prove yourself right even after such filthy comments, is that not offensive?
Behave yourself. No one here is stopping you from raising questions related to BK knowledge. If you have to settle scores with any BK sister who is according to you not good, then settle it somewhere else. Do not come here and lower the atmosphere here.
ex-l wrote: I avoided responding to this line of questioning as I am sure that no one on this forum wishes to follow such a low and aggressive line of questioning. However, if they would allow me to defend myself from your attacks, I will do so ...
Proceed. ...

ex-l wrote:
  • Good God, No. Have you seen her?

I referred to the same Brahma Kumari center-in-charge who started the legal action against BrahmaKumaris.Info ...
So you mean to say you write filthy jokes about decent BKs because one of the BK sister started legal action against your forum Brhamakumaris.info. Do you think you are right in doing so? Just see your level of thinking.

ex-l wrote: for her own PERSONAL sake (she wanted to start a legal action of 'libel' because someone on that forum ... not me ... quoted a journalist who called her claims that BK Raja Yoga could cure cancer "kooky"). I have had no contact with her positive or negative.
Just think how much of your allegations about BKs are to be beleived. And not some simple allegations. You have made allegations that a BK sister pulls down her underwear for some xyz. Are you not ashamed of yourself. You even do not know about a sister and have no contact and you are openly making such low and dirty allegations about her in such a forum.

Regarding calling someone crook or kooky or anything because of their claim that cancer can be cured is just foolish thing. If it is wrong, then Jesus and his followers are wrong. I have read a story in the books given by Christian missionaries that a man who was suffering from some very dangerous disease of that time touched the clothes of Jesus in the crowd (because he was not able to come in front of Jesus) and that diseased man was cured. Jesus turns to that man and says to him that his faith cured him.
There are many instances in India where diseases were cured miraculously. I think mother Theresa was given the title of a saint because she has done a miracle by curing some diseased person. But we in India do not need someone to bestow the title of sainthood by any institution. The common people call a person as saint on the basis of their expereinces. (And there are also many fools who take advantage of the faith of common people and misuse their faith).
ex-l wrote: Actually, in this article written by Oscar S. Uzoma, here, Hansa Raval is even described as a "crook". She and more than one other BK worked together, ultimately using the facilities and network of the charity ... NPO ... BKWSO ... so called Godly University, to do so.
If you want to learn more about whether it is possible to cure any disease by the power of meditation, then please contact Shivanad avadhoot Ashram in India. Many so called intellectuals from the west too come and learn about Yoga from him. You can see his lectures in the TV channel "Aastha" of India. Mostly at 11.25 PM and at 12 midnight of Indian standard time.

here

Just go to the above site and try to contact Shivanand Avadhoot or his disciples and ask your questions regarding curing diseases through Yoga. You can type Shivanand Avadhoot in google and can see many website links about him. He challenges the so called modern science about their concept of health and disease.

There are many greedy modern and so called civilized people who have made health into a multi billion dollars business.
I was stunned to hear that claiming that blood pressure and diabetes is curable is a punishable offense in some countries including India. bullsh**. The greedy RASCALS are unlimited in looting the common man.
ex-l wrote: Despite the leaders of the BKWSO in the US, UK and India knowing about her history - and much more - they were still willing to support her or turn a blind eye in the hope she managed to destroy BrahmaKumaris.Info, I suspect. None were willing to stop her. In my opinion, as with her center's finances, there is confusion over what is hers and what 'belongs' to the BKWSU or her "Baba".
Will you please tell more clearly about "and much more".
If you really have any allegations which are actually true, then place them here or I would advice you to go to the court of your nation. It is the duty to safeguard your countrymen from the imposters. But stop acting cunningly. You are just hitting and running away. It shows that the intentions of you and your forum Brahmakumaris.info is only to defame BKs.

I am not saying that all is very good in BKs. They too are human beings like you.
You too were a BK once upon a time. So people like you too are there in BKs. It will be a great help to BKs if you unmask those people like you in BKs who are there not for gaining knowledge or serving humanity but for their own selfish motives.
ex-l wrote: For me, and I think every reasonable reader, this will define the level of spirituality these people are in. I understand that in the Indian BKWSU, matters of power, corruption and murky finances are even worse.
I hope you will enlighten about the Indian BKWSU rather than assuming (ASS U Me) something. I request you stop making Ass of You and Me by assuming whatever you have in the dustbins of your head and heart.
ex-l wrote: So, Sack, do you still truly believe that the god of the Brahma Kumaris, that or those spirit entities who speaks through Hirday Mohini, are the god of all humanity, Allah etc ... or do you just like to argue and cause unrest?
YES, I BELIEVE THAT BRAHMKUMARIS INSTITUION IS THE INSTITUION OF THE GODFATHER SHIV HIMSELF. AND THE GARDEN OF ALLAH OR JEHOV OR Ram WILL BE ESTABLISHED.

As I have written earlier that there are The Best and The Worst in BKs. And the reason is because The Supreme is teaching them it is obvious that hose who will follow His directions will become The Best. And those unfortunate who disobey and defame Him even after knowing Him will become The Worst.
Choice is yours.
I think anyone who actually knows or understands Him will surely obey His directions. So, it is not your fault too. It is just because of your ignorance.
Sanjeev.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

You are wasting your breath Sackhead. No one reads such long diatribes.* No one is even laughing or smiling, which at least jokes provoke. A sense of humour is very healing, and leveling within society. It is a sign of a healthy soul.

What is interesting about the Raval case is that it went right to the so called top of the BKWSU. That includes the "Kripalani Klan" members (Janki etc). Yet none of them did anything to stop her abuse of the registered charity's facilities ... even when it was proven that she used it for her own self interest, and without gaining Shrimat or permission from the trustees.

It is well known that Raval left her own young child behind, when she left her husband, in order to join the Brahma Kumaris. What love is that?

Her reported claim was that "98 percent of all cancer is psychosomatic" (see link), and she went on to state that serious diseases are curable by Brahma Kumaris style Raja Yoga.

If that is so, why do so many senior Brahma Kumaris, including the so called mediums of God himself (Lekhraj Kirpalani and Gulzar), suffer from serious illnesses like heart disease or cancer and require surgery and Western treatments?

If Gulzar's Yoga wasn't good enough to cure her cancer (she had a radical mastectomy) what hope for a non-BK or neophyte? Surely it was yet another exaggerated claim made to promote the Brahma Kumari religion to vulnerable individuals?

I am sorry to write it but you really know nothing of any legal system. I am also sorry but, despite all your allegations, I do not "own" Brahmakumaris.info. I have no interest in 'ownership', and I have never have wanted to.

Doesn't the god of the Brahma Kumaris not teaches its followers to only see the virtue in everything? To be like a fruit filled tree rewarding 'stick' thrown at it with sweet fruit? I get a bitter taste from your writing.

Well ... I am glad, at least, that you have managed to get over believing yourself to be the reincarnation of Lekhraj Kirpalani and the next Chariot of God. I wish you well on the rest of your healing.

* diatribes - n. deranged ramblings.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

ex-l wrote: You are wasting your breath Sackhead. No one reads such long diatribes.
You should have stopped answering to this post if yuo feel so. But see your mental state. You are continuing to distort even my name. You are so upset by getting proper answers to your allegations.
You are contnuing to prove yourself right even though you know that you have not behaved properly and have set no good example in critising anyone by writing filthy jokes. I have not asked you to stop criticising BKs, but I have just requested you to behave properly in the forum.
I am not replying to you for others to see. I am replying for you, for yourself. If you think you are correct in doing what all you have been doing in this forum and in the Brahmakumaris.info forum, then it is your wish.
This is my last reply.
ex-l wrote: * No one is even laughing or smiling, which at least jokes provoke. A sense of humour is very healing, and leveling within society. It is a sign of a healthy soul.
It is not good to make filthy jokes of any decent person just to make someone laugh or smile.
I remember reading in a newspaper (a sort of quotes or good advices that are often given in newspapers),
by knowing what kind of jokes a person enjoys we can say what type of a person he/she is.
ex-l wrote: What is interesting about the Raval case is that it went right to the so called top of the BKWSU. That includes the "Kripalani Klan" members (Janki etc). Yet none of them did anything to stop her abuse of the registered charity's facilities ... even when it was proven that she used it for her own self interest, and without gaining Shrimat or permission from the trustees.
Some people even in BKs are adamant and uncontrollable. You see yourself. Will you accept what Janki Dadi thinks is right. Bap-Daada Himself cannot order any child. He just gives advice for the good of His children. And you see how His children are. If children were good, then there was no reason for Him to come to this world. The GodFather comes not in Heaven but in this dirty world where His children have made His creation into hell and suffer and call Him for help. So it is useless to expect people of this world to be very cute and angelic. GodFather gives knowledge and expects His children to change and should pass in distinction in the final exams. But what else can He do than expecting. It is for His children to obey Him.

Just see yourself. How much do you think you followed the advice of The GodFather Whom you once belived. If you had followed His directions you would have never left Him. So also those children who are going against Shrimat will leave BK knowledge and The Hands of The GodFather in near future. Why do you worry about them. They too will follow in your path sooner or later. You might feel happy because many will follow your path. Let it be either you or even Dadi Janki, if they stop following Shrimat they will sooner or later leave The Hands of The GodFather. It is just the matter of time. You have left BK knowledge few years back I suppose. There are many who have left in 1950's and many in 1960's and many in 1970's and so on. So I request you stop worrying about what other BKs are doing. Help yourself by following His knowledge. If you hve any problem with any BK brother or sister, you try to correct them by talking with them personally if it is possible. If they are not in a position to hear your advice, just leave them. They are creating their own destiny. You create your own destiny.

If you want to show to the world what dirty things are going on in BKs in the name of The GodFather. You can do it. I have no objection whatsoever. But do it properly. With good wishes for BKs and for it's followers and the public in general. Do not do it just to take revenge for someone or for something. It harms yourself.
ex-l wrote: It is well known that Raval left her own young child behind, when she left her husband, in order to join the Brahma Kumaris. What love is that?
Buddha left his wife and the new born child and his parents. But still he is respected even now. Do you think all his followers are fools. Or was Buddha a fool. You need to sacrifice to acheive something. But if the said sister left her duties just inorder to escape from the burdens, then I feel it is wrong.
Just see how the parents in Mumbai leave their children in their beds and leave for their jobs early in the morning and come at late night when their children are asleep. They have time to meet and enjoy their family life only on Sundays. Are these parents not selfish? Do they not love their children? Do not try to judge others without knowing properly the background and the real issues they face. I am not saying that every BK is 100% correct. But they too are human beings like you and are trying to change for good. If you cannot help in their endeavour please do not try to discourage them and create blockades in teir path. Do not expect miracles within couple of days just because someone goes to BK centre.

You have written much about "Honeymoon Period" in BK life. I would like to write about that.

You see when a patient who is suffering from say ill-effects of alchoholism or drug addiction. And when he comes to a dead end, and when he/she has no option left then goes to a de-addiction camp. The person finds the enviornment and the people there very loving and caring. And as the person finds that that his/her health has recovered to some extent and he/she is strong enough to carry his/her normal life which he/she used to before, then that person again starts wishing for his beloved alchohols and drugs. And then that person starts to feel suffocation in that same eviornment and amongst those same persons whom he/she thought were very caring and loving people. And the advice of these people is like a poison for that person because those advice stops him/her from consuming alcohol and drugs. And one fine day the person finds a way out, any reason to leave and escape from that de-addiction camp. And even starts to defame the people and the institution.

None has changed, neither the institution nor people over there. But the person himself/ herself has changed. He was previously wishing to change becuase he/she was in a very bad condition, but after few days or months when he gets energised due to the well wishes and the loving and caring enviornment in the institution, then that same person again wishes to live his/her previous addicted life. So it is your wishes that have changed. And hence you feel that the Honeymoon Period is over in BKs.

Anyway, no one is pressurising anyone going to BK centres to continue. It is your life and your wish. But yes, there are some restrictions for those who have surrenderred and are living in BK centres. The same people like you will accuse those BKs living in centres if they do something against Shrimat. And again it is people like you who want freedom to live freely accoring to your wishes in the BK centres. Is this proper? You leave BK centre and go and live yuor life as you wish. No one is forcing you to follow BKs knowledge.
ex-l wrote: Her reported claim was that "98 percent of all cancer is psychosomatic" (see link), and she went on to state that serious diseases are curable by Brahma Kumaris style Raja Yoga.
Not only cancer but all the diseases are mostly psychosomatic. If you really want to know about it go
here
ex-l wrote: If that is so, why do so many senior Brahma Kumaris, including the so called mediums of God himself (Lekhraj Kirpalani and Gulzar), suffer from serious illnesses like heart disease or cancer and require surgery and Western treatments?
If Gulzar's Yoga wasn't good enough to cure her cancer (she had a radical mastectomy) what hope for a non-BK or neophyte? Surely it was yet another exaggerated claim made to promote the Brahma Kumari religion to vulnerable individuals?
Just think,
although Jesus claimed himself to be The child of God, he did not try to save himself from the hands of the ignorant people. He never thought of punishing those fools. Was he incapable of that when he himself had done miracles and saved many. But do not expect that Christs will be crucified all the time. There is "THE LAST DAY OF JUDGEMENT " too.
ex-l wrote: I am sorry to write it but you really know nothing of any legal system.
I least bother about the legal systems of these selfish people and nations. These governments are the real culprits who are exploiting the common man and looting them. They will pay for it sooner or later.
ex-l wrote: I am also sorry but, despite all your allegations, I do not "own" Brahmakumaris.info. I have no interest in 'ownership', and I have never have wanted to.
I think I have not called you as the owner of Brahmakumaris.info. It is the forum in which you try to defame BKs. Just that. It is where you write and so I called it as your forum.
ex-l wrote: Doesn't the god of the Brahma Kumaris not teaches its followers to only see the virtue in everything? To be like a fruit filled tree rewarding 'stick' thrown at it with sweet fruit? I get a bitter taste from your writing.
Sometimes a bitter dose is needed to cure a patient. I am rewarding you by giving you my time and energy and spending money for internet. Wish you recovery soon. And I mean it. Sometimes hardships makes a person to learn lessons. If you wish to learn lessons only after experiencing hardships in your life, then it will happen that way. For your own good.
ex-l wrote: Well ... I am glad, at least, that you have managed to get over believing yourself to be the reincarnation of Lekhraj Kirpalani and the next Chariot of God. I wish you well on the rest of your healing.
Healing what?
Do I need to tell you all that I know or believe? I do not think it is necessary.
If you think I am mentally ill and you are giving your well wishes for my recovery, then thank you for your concern.
In Hindi there is a song, "duniya kahati mujhhko paagal, mai kehata duniya paagal hai."
ex-l wrote: * diatribes - n. deranged ramblings.
Sorry, I did not understand . My English is not that good.
Sanjeev.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

sachkhand wrote:It is not good to make filthy jokes of any decent person just to make someone smile
But what if they are not a decent person? The pen is mightier than the sword ... and well aimed humor the mightiest of all at bringing down tyrants.
Buddha left his wife and the new born child and his parents. But still he is respected even now. Do you think all his followers are fools. Or was Buddha a fool. You need to sacrifice to acheive something. But if the said Sister left her duties just inorder to escape from the burdens, then I feel it is wrong.
Especially if she then went on to attempt a new sexual-emotional relationship with another BK adherent and using male supporters, as mini-husbands, to improve her property etc ... Thank God that we finally agree on something.

If beginners want to understand the BKWSU (this topic is "BKWSU for beginners") I would have to ask ... why do their leaders protect and defend such people?

My suspicions is that there are deep veins of spiritual corruption running right the way up to the top of the Brahma Kumaris, and that they are all afraid of the truth coming out, so they cover up for each other.

Read this:
  • Spiritual "Knowledge", or the BKWSU, was turned from a being 'living' spiritual path into a 'dead' business-religion to feed and house lonely old, single Sindi and Hindi ladies (by a businessman aka Ramesh Shah), women who at that point had nothing else in this world to live for or support themselves ... precisely because they left their families.

They go about attempting to "steal" other people's families or partners to create "families" to live off physically and egoistically.
If the Brrahma Kumaris had had any "humility" they would have accepted their karma and just gone and gotten jobs like the rest of us to support themselves instead of electing themselves to be gurus and setting up a guru franchise worldwide.

The Buddha?

Personally, I think there is a lot of wisdom and clear thinking in many different Buddhist schools, and am inspired by it. What the BKWSU teaches is that the Buddha was more ignorant that ALL the Brahma Kumaris and their followers ... every last single one. All, what was it ... 330,000,000 souls that are supposed to enter into the Gold and Silver Age. The Buddha is spiritually lower than all of them ... and leaving his family must have been proof of it. He must have learned that from the BKs in the last Confluence Age.

According to the Brahma Kumaris, the Buddha never gained enlightenment, continued to take re-birth and re-birth and must come again to a Brahma Kumari center in order to learn from them ... but that he will remain ignorant because he will not finish the Brahma Kumari course. The Buddha will always take re-birth in Hell and never experience Heaven.

So, as a BK believer, I do not understand why you would quote him as a good example? According to the Brahma Kumaris, the Buddha failed where they all passed.

The truth is that he probably did not exist and certainly as the mythic legends portray him. Just as in the same way, Jesus did not exist as the myths portray him. So how can you use imaginary myths and legends ... entirely contradictory to the "Knowledge" ... to support your arguments or defend the Brahma Kumaris?
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

ex-l wrote: ...Especially if she then went on to attempt a new sexual-emotional relationship with another BK adherent and using male supporters, as mini-husbands, to improve her property etc ... Thank God that we finally agree on something.
As I have written in my last reply, I should not have replied again. But I am forced to reply. I do not agree with you in any way. Do not try to put words in my mouth.

You can have any fantasies and ideas about BKWSU and it's followers. No one can stop you. Only the time will tell the Truth. So let us wait and watch.

There are dirty people everywhere, in all institutions and countries. Just few days back the Ireland police accepted that children in their churches were being abused even sexually and that the police joined the church to coverup the whole thing.
What can Jesus Christ do for such people.That too if you beleive that jesus actually existed.
So good bye and if you wish you can contiue spreading your ill willed fantacies.
Sanjeev.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

sachkhand wrote:What can Jesus Christ do for such people.That too if you beleive that jesus actually existed.
So good bye and if you wish you can contiue spreading your ill willed fantacies.
Facts, Sackhand ... facts. You might not like me but, if you look into these, you will discover they are accepted facts.

Jesus? I doubt he existed ... and especially not as his story been told. It makes me wonder why the god of the Brahma Kumaris does not teach the truth about such characters ... it would actually be interesting if he did. But then the simple answer is ... the god spirit does not know and is not the God of All as they claim to be.

Obviously a large part of the Jesus Myth is astrologically symbolic and taken from Pagan, Egyptian and even Hindu religions of the time. According the god of the BKWSU, Jesus and Christ were two souls and both have re-incarnated constantly since 2000 year ago. Neither gained release or "when to heaven". According to the BKWSU, they must both come to the BKWSU in order to study again this life ... but will fail to receive even a 50% pass in the case of Christ.

I do not know about India but in the West, many BKs speculate that the Jesus soul must have experienced an incarnation or two at the end of the Silver Age. So, let us be generous and give him a 53% mark with the BKWSU's framework (I do not believe any of this, this is a purely academic answer) and say he was a BK Brahmin but a fairly bad one. The Brahma Kumaris teach themselves to be much higher spiritually.

Do you believe any of this? You have to agree, this is what the BKWSU teachers beginners.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

I personally learned a great deal about Jesus Christ from the Bk/pbk ..A hell lot more then my catholic school upbringing..In fact in the 7 day course under the Kalpa vrikha every major religion and divine Father is covered for those interested in learning.