ABOUT 21ST DEC 2012

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

ABOUT 21ST DEC 2012

Post by Surya_40 »

I have gone through Manafoundation Articles where in Miss. Soluntra King Gave the Speech about certain events are predicted.
On December 21, 2012,
Some major events are:

Our Solar system entering a special Energy Field called the Photon Belt.

Our Sun aligning with the Central and Greater Suns and with the galactic centre, which occurs once in millions of years.

The earth standing still for three days and nights and then rotating in the opposite direction.
During this period, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and cyclones may occur. Power grids may collapse. Communication systems may collapse. Worse, governance may collapse. Fear, chaos and confusion rule the planet.

The Ra energies, when accessed through Meditations, prepare mankind, from now on, to face and sail through this very difficult period.

I wanted to compare to ShivBaba's Gyan any one help me to understand through Gyan
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: ABOUT 21ST DEC 2012

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. This isssue has been discussed several times in discussion classes between ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) and PBKs. Recently I was watching Disc.CD No.567 recorded at Dental (near Chandigarh, Punjab) on 18.5.09. The above issue was discussed in detail with someone producing a Hindi newspaper containing an article on this. Baba read out a few lines from that article and clarified. You can view the discussion on this issue between 41.45 and 49.20 minutes in the above Disc.CD No.567.

Baba clarified that destruction of the entire world will not take place in 2012 as predicted. The earthquakes predicted in 2012 has more to do with the subtle role of Jagdamba (the soul playing the role of Mother Earth) than with the physical Earth.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Re: ABOUT 21ST DEC 2012

Post by Surya_40 »

Thank Q Mr.Arjun